Blue moon ritual

anyone want to join togheter on this blue moon and do a ritual together at the same time just curious. maybe open a portal or something.

2 Likes

What you have in mind?

Yes I do. I am going to charge my gemstones that I never actually used and place some of them in a necklace that I will be wearing in the long run. I will be charging my circles and do some evocations on growth and the things that I desire the most. I will leave everything else for the whole night under the super moon!

Please elaborate on what you have in mind. I am willing to do a ritual together. By the way you just remembered me to open the gate found in the Kingdom of Flames by scrying through the dark sky! Thanks <3

1 Like

I was thinking at the same time we all open a portal or gate. And draw energy, connect with each other, ect.

sorry I didn’t get your message until now it was late and I feel asleep

Nice, my skills aren’t that hightened yet but I’d love to participate. Were you planning on calling any spirits into the ritual? If so, might I suggest Lilith? I work with her directly and the Qliphoth.

2 Likes

yesss omg yesss call lilith she one of my favorite and around 9-10pm or around 11-12pm

Can you brothers tell Lilith to do something on my behalf ? I have never worked with her before

1 Like

yeah sure I can what you want me to tell her or to tell her about you

1 Like

Can you private message me bro ?

1 Like

how do I do that lol

1 Like

Bad news bro! I’m not gonna be able to participate tonight now because I fucked up royally. I was under the impression from what I read that the tri-moon wasn’t gonna occur until Wednseday night. Goddamn fucking news media can’t get shit right. Sorry bro!

1 Like

So the blue blood moon is tonight right ???

1 Like

From what I just read but not sure. Waiting for confromation from another blog on here.

2 Likes

Yup; it’s happening tonight. I’m fucked!!! Oh well!

2 Likes

L

4 Likes

Yup, just saw that a moment ago. I won’t cause I work 3rd shift unfortunatley. DAMN YOU LABOR SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!

2 Likes

Sucks to be you bro :frowning: great freaking timing, perhaps you should consider taking a day off event like this won’t happen every century you know :wink:

2 Likes

Oh trust me, I would if I could but considering that there isn’t a guarantee that I’ll be working a full-day Friday and with a trip to Missouri coming up to go and see Asenath Mason and Bill Duvendeck. Ugh! Damn it all! If I still had my bonus day though, and I put in the wrong freaking day to take off.

Yes, if someone could include this poor, broke, homeless bum in this…

The Super Blue Blood Moon Ritual!

Since I maybe just waking up in the homeless shelter around the time of the actual eclipse 2:51 - 6:08 a.m. PST which in my timezone is 5:51 - 9:08 a.m. EST. Can you include me in your ritual? Thank you.

Cyberseeker
Birthdate: March 24, 1980 (Aries)

Goals:
For the fiercest protection against danger, ruin, and catastrophe
For wealth, quality of life, and access to life essentials
For spiritual ascent, personal evolution, and raised awareness

3 Likes