Super Blue Blood Moon

I’m going to balance my chakras and meditate on the spiritual works that I’ve been doing to better my life and energies. Everything I’ve been working so hard on in the past 6 months is manifesting :blush:

3 Likes

OK I’m confused here in the USA the Blood Moon will begin at 3:48PST I live in NYC it won’t “begin” until 6:48EST. So if I’m prepping for a ritual should I start when I see it turn red EST or start when it turns for the rest of the country PST ? And another thing I won’t see it because by 6:48EST the sun will already be up. So what I’m trying to get at does it make a difference?

Planning to curse a guy i considered my friend for some pretty long time. Oh well, shit changes, hopefully i get my Somnus book by then and things link up pretty well.

2 Likes

going to the Graveyard - getting some graveyard dirt and snow… I plan on having a glass of wine and I am going to give thanks to my teachers… Maybe even dancing in the snow naked in my back yard.

3 Likes

You wild heathen :wink: I love it !

1 Like

Humm

Can you please private message me on how you are going to do it. I need to do that as well <3

Left Handed Ritual that’s in E.A’s Anthology of Sorcery book, pretty excited about it since this will be my first, been reading and studying for months now, now it’s time to welcome the infernal flames with open arms…any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

In the name of My Anscestors, My Gods, and Myself, I call upon thee.

Oh creatures of The Earth, The Moon, The Fires, The Winds, The Waters, The Ether, and The Blood. Come…

Creatures of The North, The South, The East, and the West. Come…

Those who dwell nearby and watchers of the Infernal . Come…

Those who fly above in the Higher Heavens. Come…

By my divine right, I command your cooperation and invitation into my temple. IO EVOHE.

I call upon and invoke thee who art the invisible foundation of all things.

Let a ray of thy strength descend upon me to awaken in this sphere the power of Luna.

ARARITA… SHADDAI EL CHAI!

With my divine power and the power of the lunar current, I open the gateway and undo the separation of worlds at this moment during this powerful event.

I summon forth the energy of the Super Blood Moon into this temple.

I command my rights of glory into this temple

I command my eternal life force into this temple

I command myself into this temple

With all my glory and of glory of my honored guests I command that my body be made pure again.

Creatures of the realms, bring my physical, spiritual, and mindful body back to balance and health.

Heal all of my injuries back to balance and health.

Heal my body and rid me of pain with balance and health.

Heal my thoughts back to balance and health

Heal my life force back to balance and health

Heal my love back to balance and health

Heal my magick back to balance and health

Heal my spirit back to balance and health

Heal any problems in my business back to balance and health

Remove any constraints and negative influences in my business, and carry it to prosperity and health

Align and bring my Chakras back to balance and health

Demons of the lower and Angels of the higher, Enter this circle, Gods of all religions and beings of the Planets, Enter this Circle. Lords of the Elements, Enter this Circle, and Descend upon me the Gifts of Damnation and the Glory of the Light in this very moment, in this very sphere, with the power of thy source. Exhale and exhaust thy might into my being and bless me with your ability and knowledge. This is my command.

With the power of my divine being, I shall command this power be granted and given with all of his influence to better my life for all eternal time. No harm shall come to me through this working, and my path be blessed with positive outcome. It is my Command that no harm come unto my family, friends, or assisting spirits.

It is my offering of this blood and smoke, take this offering into any form you like, and enjoy this feast for it is my gift in return.

Honored Guests of my temple, this commune has come to an end. Go back to your homes, doing no harm on your way, and return with glad hearts when next you are summoned.

In the name of My Ancestors, My Gods, and Myself, with our Wills Combined, So mote it be!

10 Likes

This will be my ritual for the super blood moon. Any suggestions are open

4 Likes

Nice working

1 Like

Lol could end up being a little dangerous working with so many different currents but fuck it. Let’s see what happens :grin:

6 Likes

Ze mad science is Afoot! Lmao:rofl:

3 Likes

Do you mind if others use it, at least for a ritual structure?
I take it certain patterns are done, such as calling upon the moon with ararita and shaddai el chair, kind of implies a sirh.

2 Likes

Of course not brother. Do what you will. All i ask is to let me know how it went lol

3 Likes

Somebody clear this up for me. Is it happening tonight or tomorrow night? Cause if it’s happening tonight then I’m fucked. I put in the wrong day to take off at work and was under the impression that it was happening on the night of the 31st and not the 30th. Damn!

Pretty sure its tomorrow. A news article I read said that in Finland its at its peak at 15:00 31 of january

2 Likes

Super blue blood - ha ha ha - perfect… just perfect.

3 Likes

That’s the fun of it eh?

1 Like

Where do you live?