"Bloody Mary" Egregore - My Thoughts & Notes

Concerning the urban legend of “Bloody Mary”, is definitely a topic of discussion that has followed me since my childhood years. Something that I have been planning on doing for well over a year was summoning this egregore using a mixture of the techniques that are not just associated with the use of a mirror, as per the urban legend, but also ceremonial magick techniques.

I have so far, accomplished 2 major evocations of Blood Mary for my YouTube channel. The first time that I had summoned her, she manifest with an aura that inspires fear, for no other reason than for the sole reason of being afraid of this entity. Once I was able to see past that, Bloody Mary’s manifestation appeared to be that of a quiet, shy young woman with long black hair, and wearing a white Victorian-era dress.

During the first evocation of her, I had not only given her an offering of incense and (my own) blood, but I also had drank in her essence as well as I had asked her to place her essence into a cup of water that I had. Once I had drank her essence, I was granted a vision of her head appearing as it would, and then the skin and flesh began to melt off her face. A truly psychedelic experience.

As for the second time that I had summoned her, she appeared to manifest in a much more angry, rageful manner as she was a spirit of sorrow and pain. She greeted me a vision of her in a night gown in the woods, and watched as a log cabin was ablaze as her loved ones were trapped inside. A truly horrific experience.

Bloody Mary was in pain. She was grieving. She was enraged. She wanted blood. I had given her an offering of my blood (again), and drank her essence into myself. Her grip on my being deepened, and it was revealed that she wanted to kill.

After dismissing her following my 2nd evocation, I had experienced visions of scenes that were of carnage and horror.

It is far too early for me to outright dismiss the use of this egregore in evocations, but it is my hypothesis, based on my experiences, that Bloody Mary is indeed vampiric in nature. There is no doubt about that, and that she could potentially prove to be useful in baneful ritual workings as well. So long as she is issued a target, she will inflict them with emotional and psychological suffering as she could enter their dreams to orchestrate nightmares.

Please feel free to watch the following videos as they are my ritual workings where I summon her. I will continue to summon her in future videos, and I’ll update this post as need be.

11 Likes

Oh. And since based on my experiences with Blood Mary so far, I would recommend exercising caution while working with this entity for obvious reasons. Remember, you are legally responsible for your own actions.

4 Likes

I use to do the bloody mary rituals all the time as a kid. It was scary shit. And this is nostalgic…

4 Likes

I use to do it in a christian place and i got yelled at for blaspheming virgin mary. Hence the whole bloody mary thing with the virgin mary.

2 Likes

Yeah. From my experiences, I am guessing that she is indeed a low vibrational entity that is intentionally causing fear in the summoner(s).

Funny enough, Queen Mary of Scots was the original “Bloody Mary”. She was at point the Queen of Scotland, and had executed a ton of Protestants that lived in the British Isles.

5 Likes

This is a nice thread, plz keep this going.

This is wild- I love this idea so much! What are your future plans with your summoning?

*Also, I thought Mary Tudor (Elizabeth I’s sister) was the original “Bloody Mary” because she was the one who murdered the Protestants.
Mary, Queen of Scots (I thought), came long after Mary and Lizzie Tudor, being the only daughter of Scottish King James I (who took the English throne after Liz I died b/c she had no heirs).
Unless you meant the French queen Marie du Guise who was married to said King James of Scotland during the reign of Elizabeth I?

7 Likes

Dude I was just thinking about this recently! Haha it’s so interesting now that I know about mirror scrying and such to think about

1 Like

Honestly i’d date her

You are right it was the English queen that was Bloody Mary. It’s because of her murders of protestants aftee she became queen. She kinda had a grudge with them because of what happened to her mother after her father met, married Anne and became protestant.

4 Likes

This tbh, Mary Queen of Scots

1 Like

You want to date her?

Her has that marry spent most of her life in France or in jail for the death of her 2nd husband…

This is Bloody Mary:

2 Likes

@Damian_Odinson94 now I want to go and do this in the Mirror so many childhood sleep over memories.

3 Likes

ahhh, ur right its Mary Tudor, i got that mixed up
i just have an attraction for vampiric spirits, and sometimes its nice to have someone i can just rage with over tea too, plus from a certain point of view its sad that she’s trapped behind that mirror

i’ve also fed her energy in the form of blood and also charged rubies lol as i sought to learn more, but tbh i havnt been really consistent with it

3 Likes

Charged rubies and feeding her energy from your blood - that sounds awesome!

2 Likes

Part 3 Summoning Video is up, if you haven’t seen it already! <3

1 Like