Blood offerings

14 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts from blood-offerings/132631/

Iā€™ve done it with Lilith whoā€™s known to be a vampiric spirit, I did feel some effects but nothing too bad and it only lasted for about a day.

From what I know if the Transmutation reverts itā€™s not gonna revert within a day, it takes longer then that or your soul could get damaged.

Itā€™s changed to your soul, not energy body. So changes take time to happen.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had a transmutation going on for a long time. The last ritual I did was more of a formality.

1 Like

Iā€™m still going through said changes.

1 Like

But of course! Lilith is like the birth canal, cave, portal, initiator into the Qliphoth :slight_smile: she bestows great insights, gnosis, support, and oftentimes physical gifts/manifestations to sincere, loyal seekers. Weā€™re born in blood :drop_of_blood: and sacrifice or offering of blood to her and other spirits is symbolic of life force and a spiritual rebirth into a new part of your path and tradition

1 Like

I use blood for spells that require a lot of power. I also think 2 - 4 drops are enough. I use it for candle magick. By the way, menstrual blood is extremely powerful for witchery.

1 Like

Yes I am a male but I do know menstrual blood is very potent. I only done one love spell when I was 16 and the girl ended up hanging herself because I wouldnā€™t give her any attention.

Not my blood. I have done head work candle with my menstrual blood it had little effect.
I also had someone going down on me during my period (he wanted to do it. I didnt ask him) no effects on him either.
I dont know why my menstrual blood is not that strong

Mm not really talking about candle magick. Do you work with demons? I know women who have personally said the demons they work with face to face love the blood.

Sorry for my dumb question.
What happens when We put a few drops of blood on a demonic sigil?

Thanks

Nothing, it needs intention and actual work to do anything.

5 Likes

I utilize blood magic a lot in my ritual work. I constantly experiment with different techniques to see what boosts the effects and what doesnā€™t. In regards to demons and vampiric entities Iā€™ve noticed that even a few drops can help. Usually Iā€™ll set aside an offering and drip a little on as a thank you.

When Iā€™ve made pacts I tend to use an athame to get it done and use whatever I can squeeze out afterwards.

When I accepted Belial as one of my patrons I got his sigil tattooed on my ribs and set the intention before hand that any blood spiked in the process was dedicated to strengthening our bond.

There are so many ways to utilize blood, your life force if you want to view it that way. I just wish I could find more articles or books on the topic.

2 Likes

I want to get Lucifers tattoo on my forearm as we are close. Did you notice any benefits/cons to have his sigil on you?

I would say go for itā€¦but keep an open mind in regards to a growing connection.

After Iā€™d received his tattoo, he completed his part of the bargain almost immediately. Iā€™d asked that he ensure that my wife stayed out of the mental hospital. Since he doesnā€™t like authority, getting her out of a corrupt system seemed appropriate. She got involuntarily committed because her psychic gifts sparked up at the wrong time.

Iā€™d made an arrangement with my patron that I would get his sigil tattooed on me if he could get her out and would walk with me in this life. She got out 2 days after I got the tattoo, in spite of her parents trying to keep her in and using lawyers to get me out of the picture. Magic is encouraging mental health issues was the argument.

After that I started seeing more results and an increase in energy every time Iā€™d work with him. The CCTV cameras I have in my home will catch still frames of shadow figures every so oftenā€¦that scares the hell out of my brother.

I catch glimpse of him a lot even when Iā€™m not in a trance and occasionally hear whispers. Iā€™ve never had either happen before hand.

But, he strengthens me in aggravating ways. Iā€™ve had a lot of legal trouble since I got his sigil and most of it is unjustified. Iā€™ve had fake friends and family member uprooted from my life. I was forced to quite a few addictions in a very severe way. When Iā€™d evoked Belial and cursed him out (not proud of that part) he said heā€™s not going to baby me and Iā€™ll either evolve and become worthy or Iā€™ll fall and become broken.

So be prepared for whatever may come after you get the tattoo.

I edited this to add that heā€™s formed a soft spot for my wife and takes things surprisingly easy on her. She affectionately calls him ā€˜uncle Belialā€™ which is funny because sheā€™s primarily a RHP practitioner.

3 Likes

Wow this is amazing. Thanks for the story. So from what Iā€™ve read you got the tattoo in order for him to do something for you. Why wouldnā€™t he do that without an offering? ā€œCommand and I will obeyā€ Vine

1 Like

I would imagine it would have been done regardless. I tend to establish quid pro quo arrangements as a formality I suppose. I donā€™t like telling entities to do something without returning the favor in some way.

1 Like

I feel the same sometimes. The thing I have found out though is if it aligns with their attributes, they love doing it and donā€™t need anything in return. Actually doing it is their reward.

If you have more information about what happened after you got his sigil tattooed I would love to hear.