Blood offerings

How much blood do you usually use? I am just curious. I give 2-4 drops.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s considered more than enough.

1 Like

As much as I feel inspired to give in the moment of giving. Itā€™s not something I plan ahead of time.

I rarely offer blood and if I do itā€™s using it to spell my entire name, never really as an offering.

I donā€™t really use blood but where i do its less than a dropšŸ˜‚

I do the sameā€¦ i use a blood sugar lancet .

2 Likes

Itā€™s a great way to really form a deep deep connection to the entities from my own experience. Itā€™s a great feeling.

I use a lancet too. I use the highest setting.

1 Like

What does ā€œforming a deep connectionā€ mean? What difference do you notice before vs after, that makes you think this?

When I work with demons I donā€™t really ā€œfeelā€ much after the rituals but when I offer a blood offering I feel their very heavy presence for months and they are always trying to talk and do things for me and it opens new doors for other spirits to step in and say hey work with me.

1 Like

Hmm :thinking:, okay Iā€™ll keep this in mind. Feel a heavy prescence?

Iā€™ve been thinking about how to use blood as a manifestation baseā€¦not sure about offering it though.

Itā€™s basically a thank you for all the things they do for you. They love blood. I donā€™t know why.

If you going to use blood as a manifestation base you need to kill a live animal because the blood is very hot and when it hits a cold surface it releases vapour that the spirit can manifest in. If thatā€™s what you mean by that.

2 Likes

O_O no thanks then.

How do you offer it, do you just smear it on their sigil and declare it (verbally) theirs?And say thank you?

I just worry about having ties that I might not be able to break later on. However it would just be to my physical body right? Since blood is tied to the body, wouldnā€™t be to my soul yes?

1 Like

You can either do it in front of the demon that is evoked on his sigil or you can activate his sigil until it starts glowing and flashing and then I prick my finger with a lancet which produces a lot of blood and I smear it on the sigil. The sigil is like a phone line to the spirit. Once you start activating the sigil the spirit automatically comes. They really appreciate blood. If your a girl your menstrual blood will work just as good. They love that. You can also offer semen.

I wouldnā€™t work with a demon that you donā€™t want in your life forever. Once you call it they are always apart of your life until you breath your last breath.

2 Likes

Im a trans Man, I donā€™t do that kind of blood. I do regular blood.

3 Likes

I work with Lady Lilith. I do want her a part of my life. I also petitioned for stuff that will affect both my soul and afterlife from her, so non-issue there.

1 Like

I swear everyone on these forums works with Lilith lol

1 Like

Same goes for Lucifer, and alot of the other big guys.

1 Like