Blood offerings

Can you explain more about this after life

Uh it’s, a soul transmutation petition. So bound to affect that. I petitioned her awhile ago on that.

Yea I really want to work with her. I heard she’s the mother of vampires and can teach you how to become a powerful one.

1 Like

So what’s your after life going to look like?

How am I supposed to know? I have to figure out what happens with the Transmutation. Then even if it goes well, I might decide to go to the fae realm and not necessarily the infernal. I like nature. Lol.

Since not ALL ubi live in the infernal, so I won’t limit myself.

So even just by opening a sigil they’re apart of your life? Without offering blood?

1 Like

Yes

Dang…well. Okay.

Fair enough. Probably that quantum entanglement stuff.

Embrace the darkness friend

1 Like

I don’t work with any demon’s besides Lilith to be honest. I don’t feel the need to.

The only ones I have some interest in is Azazel (but he is either a Djinn or their father), Astaroth (who was a demonized goddess), and Leviathan (not a demon). So even then lol.

I don’t have interest in Lucifer though. I think I thought maybe once I would call on him, but don’t see the need to.

Lucifer is a great teacher. I do recommend working with him. Invocation Of Azazel Chant - YouTube

Listen to that it’s really powerful

Um, no thanks.

He’s not “on my path” so to speak. I don’t feel the need to. Thanks though!

Also I don’t vibe with angels well. And Lucifer is technically an angel, although fallen.

I’ve found it to be very very effective, but I can understand why a lot of people wouldn’t want to use it. I hate pricking my finger but I’ve gotten used to it. They also say it’s dangerous but I haven’t had any major issues.

1 Like

Yes it is very powerful

1 Like

Dangerous? This is what’s stopped me from doing so far. I don’t want a link to me.

1 Like

Sorry I don’t buy into the Christian theology bullshit of Lucifer

2 Likes

It’s not bullshit, Lucifer isn’t an demon. That’s a fact. If I remember right he was/Is Enki.

I’m not a Christian and nor do I care for the religion/beliefs but it’s a technical fact.

I haven’t run into any issues with it but people say it can be dangerous. Of course, I take kind of a chaotic approach to magick, so I sometimes don’t worry as much about safety as I should but I still haven’t had any issues with it.

Indeed.

1 Like

Well I suppose the danger would lie in what the spirits intent with the magician is. If it’s malicious then they could vampirize you through the link via blood.

1 Like