Blockages need help

Hi
So i was wondering do i have any blockages
For money, magic, work

Everything what i want to do will not happend
Cv for better work no resoult
Overtimes in work to get more money.

I saw people from different shift that was working on my shift.
And when i was asking office in my work for me working overtime i heard
No here is no overtimes i asked three times and nothing the guy was saying that
No overtimes only to 3 AM night

But i seen people that was working overtimes

And how it keeps happend i have blockages?
Guys how to check do i have any blockages
In magic way and if so how i can remove them
Without working with any demon or angel

In past i had blockages for finding woman on date sites
Guess what only gays or transsexual people was adding me and inviteing to conversation
And if pretty woman was adding then no response no conversation
One of this sites was called Bumble and woman have to do first step first add first start small talk

Once have added me really hot woman kinda model and she was talking little but on next day she blocked me without any reason

How i can remove them instantly

Blocks have multiple causes, from other people’s energy not vibing with yours to subconscious self sabotage, or energetic blocks in your qi body. What you can do is use something like Tarot to divine what the problem is. then work on removing that. You share the world with a lot of people and we’re all magickal whether we know it or not, so the energy has to navigate through that like a ship through reefs.

Another way to use a “road opener” spell that works on any blocks in your life. Search at top right I think we have a few tutorials, but they’re also all over youtube because it’s such a common issue.

Right do you know any way to block others energy that will not affect my life of my energy ?

You can do bindings, but this is labour intensive and if the issue is your own energy it won’t help.

Gurdjeff said "change yourself to change your world"

So, for example, maybe the other employees didn’t out compete you for the overtime but they were just there first and there’s no actual block. If they are favored for a skill or mindset, identify that and make sure you have that quality the manager wants more: you should ask the manager how you can get to the front of the line for overtime and what he’s looking for for that, take any feedback and develop beyond what he wants until you’re out of everyone else’s league.

1 Like

Just to deal with the other issue in your opening post as @Mulberry has done a fantastic job of dealing with the overtime issue.

Dating apps tend to be filled with bots and random behaviour. There are love spells but I think you need to be specific about what you want. Is it a quick fuck or something more long lasting? There are plenty of love spells for both

1 Like

Well one site ok maybe i could understand
But 3 and gays and trans were adding me on three sites. It cant be normal.

1 Like

You’d be surprised what happens on dating sites. Nevertheless it doesn’t sound like a blockage. More that you are attracting a certain type. This could be for a variety of reasons: mixed energy, if you’ve done a shapeshifting spell or spell to change your perception. If could be a coincidence. Regarding coincidences remember the rule of 3.

I always immediately see instant changes and get a lot of attention on dating sites after I do cleansings, so there’s something to it when it comes to being “blocked.”

You may also have too much protection and it kind of blocks certain opportunities that may not be best for you in the long run or even in the short term due to too much stress or being overworked, or being insulted situations more prone to accidents. Say you got overtime and then got into a car crash or the place was robbed while you were working there, and you wouldn’t have been affected if you didn’t have overtime. Just saying. Some things are blessings in disguise.

What if energy of planets are affecting my life
I am born in December im saggitarius and my planet is Jupiter.
But some time ago saw article about the negative energy of saturn and i am thinking now
What is these planets energy are affecting my life
Is it possible to banish the saturn energy if so how i can do it
Jupiter of course i cant cuz this planet is signed to my Saggitarius zodiac.

Well few years ago i have meet People that i liked i wanted to spend time with them.

They was friends of my parents.
One of them was Arthur he was in jail maybe for stealing stuff he had old house but city wanted to destroy this house cuz it may be dangerous to live inside of the building.
He was cool, we spended some time but my mother she like me thought that he is nice.
But there was war beetwen them.

Next was Cristian he was older than me he was about 30 years old he was like a father what i wanted to have. But he was useing illegal stuff white substance. But he was cool
And wars beetwen him parents. I missed him and still. He wanted to take me with him to festival Sun rise in July hot chicks, music, fun, alcohol (im 24 years old) then i was like 17

I really wanted to go there but as introvert i had nobody to dk stuff like that. And he had to go to his country and he promised that he will come back but he left me alone with sociopath mother.

There was some dudes that was cool but they was drinking alkohol, takeing white stuff into nose. And they was disapearing bescuse of wars

Once i was thinking they was pushed away from me? How i could end if they would be still around me idk.

I wonder about these blockages. Im introvert like i said but if you are alone long time introvert starts to be kinda extravert if you know what i mean.

Are you saying you want to be more extroverted? Again there is a number of spells that could help