Blind Evocation : I Reveal To You Newly Discovered Spirits

@C.Kendall Intentions and desires are frequencies and vibrations?

Thatโ€™s cool.

Everything holds and possesses its own inherent frequency and vibration, one only requires a study into the seven hermetic principles and we understand from principles such as the principle of vibration, the principle of rhythm, and so forth, we come to the understanding that we all possess a unique frequency.

Each thought, emotion, action, energy, even things such as oneโ€™s own perception and perspective alternate oneโ€™s own frequency and vibration. Depending on oneโ€™s vibration we attract things on that vibratory spectrum, as they say, like attracts like.

If your on a low frequency or the negative polarity of that said frequency, you may attract things that arenโ€™t pleasant of course this isnโ€™t the full case and itโ€™s rather an oversimplification, thereโ€™s much more to it. So yes even things such as intentions, desires, emotions, physical matter, energy, all of it possesses a unique vibration

4 Likes

Thanks, C.Kendall.
Then I can probably make my own vibration and frequency match and attract that of specific spirits by trying to think like they do and or surrounding myself with things they are associated with.

Like surrounding myself with technology to match the vibration of Lathanu.

I will study the hermetic principals.

1 Like

@C.Kendall

What are the benefits of working with Koth instead of say, Tenโ€™te? What is it uniquely about Koth that I would gain in addition to working with, say, Tenโ€™te?

1 Like

@C.Kendall I have one more question cause I canโ€™t seem to find the answer in Balg search or Google.

What does color correspondence mean when talking about a spirit?

Is that also related to one of the hermetic principles?
Like are those just colors that match the vibration and energy of the spirit in question?

1 Like

I think that would all depend upon the workings done with either of them, not to mention other extenuating nuances.

Colour association when it comes to entities/spirits really essentially means colours that correspond or relate to that particular entity, colours that are symbolic of the spirits nature, essence, or even elemental and planetary correlations to them.

For example Azazel, in my own personal workings with him has three major colours, black, purple and red.

Blackโ€™s Connection To Azazel, Black represents Saturn and Azazel is the demon of Saturn, ergo black is the planetary association to this spirit. Simultaneously black represents darkness, to which Azazel also is associated with too.

Redโ€™s Connection To Azazel, this colour isnโ€™t only passion and love, violence and rage, it also had a connection to the demonic, and other infernal things such as hellfire, even the profane/forbidden aspects of life such as sin. Azazel is known as the scapegoat of sin, so thereโ€™s that connection, along with the demonic aspect and other things he may stand for such as war, bloodshed, battle, etc.

Purpleโ€™s Connection To Azazel, this colour too is also connected with Saturn and therefore taps into his planetary aspect. Simultaneously this colour is associated to the dark arts/black magick and Azazel being a herald of these dark arts, this colour is also associated to the fire of Azazel/the black flame which he awakens within the initiate in his ebon temple.

Colour associations arenโ€™t just connected to the magickal art of candle magick, colour association is talked about in depths in various different things such as decoration of the temple or altar space for example. Altars dedicated and devoted to certain beings, or even planetary workings and elemental rituals too. Colour association is very useful not just symbolically but also practically too, like in hermetics and/or Franz Bardons works.

4 Likes

Thanks.
Thatโ€™s interesting.

(I CAME ACROSS BELIALโ€™S EQUIVALENT OF ANTโ€™HARRATU)

Name : Vorn

Titles : The Nether High Priest, Left Hand Of Belial, The Sinister One

Colour Correspondence : Black, Dark Green, Dark Violet

Cardinal Direction : North

Sigil Below

Appearance Of Spirit

Channeled Words

โ€œI am the left hand of King Belial, I am the nether priest of his domain, I serve our king just as he serves me and our shared empire. I govern the secrets of the scorpion temple erected between the sulphuric path of the wicked one. I am the leader of the brethren of the worthless sect, the infernal priests of our lord. Beneath the grains of eternity, the emerald gate opens and it is I, who guard that gate, it is I who allow passage to the path that is forbidden to tread, through the iniquitous labyrinths of the sinister pathโ€.

Vornโ€™s Office

Vorn is the ruler of the Labazel, Belialโ€™s demonic house of infernal priests, nethers which exist in King Belialโ€™s kingdom. Vorn teaches the forbidden arts of demonic sorcery and sinister rites, just like Antโ€™harratu is with Azazel, Vorn and Belial have the exact same relationship. Vorn can be called upon for just about any task, and his power and influence is unparalleled once set upon any task. Although it is unwise to always call upon his aid, he would much rather teach the magician to cause these alterations themselves, he will cause the desired changes but only if one learns how to cause these alterations themselves, so they do not become independent upon him. One can gain deeper connection and access with King Belial, and ingratiate/initiate the magician into the scorpions templeโ€.

Additional Thoughts

Iโ€™ve been communing with Vorn much more than many of the other spirits Iโ€™ve come across, including verifying the identity of Vorn with Belial. Needless to say Belial has confirmed Vornโ€™s identity and that in his own words

โ€œVorn is the key that the sons of wickedness, should unearth to journey deeper into my empire and all that it holdsโ€

14 Likes

Does it do every task? so why did you say it wasnโ€™t wise to call him?

Iโ€™ll call her tomorrow to have sex with someone I want to try,Is there any advice you can give?

1 Like

Maybe it mean not wise to dependency upon him so wise choose to call him is to teach what you want to do.

3 Likes

Excellent work, @C.Kendall !!!

Love to see who youโ€™ll post next. The descriptions of these are so in-depth and intriguing.

I swear Vorn seems so familiar but I canโ€™t put my finger on why.

1 Like

who do you thinks more powerful antโ€™harratu or Vorn?

I wonder if Amaymon and Abbadon have a Antโ€™harratu equivalent

1 Like

Questions like this Iโ€™ve noticed are always difficult to answer, because power scaling in terms of spiritual deities is almost impossible/improbable. There are some low level demons such as knights and dukes, that have caused miraculous outcomes that sometimes rivals the so called โ€œgods/goddessesโ€ and even demonic kings/gatekeepers.

It is my own personal opinion that the power of an entity all depends upon the magicianโ€™s capabilities, how much we work with them, how connected we are to them, how much of their power can we handle/channel into this world as the conduit so to speak. So I donโ€™t usually get into the whole โ€œmore powerfulโ€ stuff years ago I used to compare these beings as if they were comic book characters capable of scaling and measuring their power against one another, but over the years Iโ€™ll admit to myself that this is a very finite perspective as far as Iโ€™m concerned.

11 Likes

Sorry for performing a bit of necromancy on this thread, but question on the ai images, did you use a specific stable diffusion model when making them?

1 Like