Blind Evocation : I Reveal To You Newly Discovered Spirits

what are some offerings or incenses Koth likes?

3 Likes

However the artwork came to be, it looks awesome. Very helpful to have some notion of an image to focus on as well

Thank you mr. Kendall for sharing this knowledge, you are a legend sir!

2 Likes

lathanu evocation no results.

Are these your fictions or parasites?

1 Like

I’m not new to summoning I’ve spent years with magic rituals lathanu no results for disappointment

2 Likes

Strange I’ve evoked him, two other professional magicians have evoked him and one of my students is currently working with him too, so must be something on your end.

3 Likes

Thank you my friend :slightly_smiling_face:

I am not entirely sure, I haven’t really asked I’ve just utilised a droplet or two of blood on his sigil

2 Likes

i see i contacted him and asked him that question but he gave such a wide range of answers that i wasnt sure if what i heard was right but yeah he did say blood, i guess blood always works

1 Like

Excellent my friend keep us updated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well I evoked him yesterday and the sigil was changing colors instead of vanishing, the sigil kind of rotated without moving, the lines inside the sigil were flowing and rapidly changing colors and the glow. It was very different from what I normally notice with most entities.

When I invoked him afterwards a ray of stars rose up through the ground and cosmic dust started to rain down from the ceiling, both entering my body I feel very different yet not different at all after this experience. I plan to work with koth daily for a long time now, very happy that you introduced koth to me, thank you.

2 Likes

If you fully summon Koth in a ritual of evocation, merely his presence seems to exemplify a rather unique divine presence in oneself, almost as if one’s own divine potential or even inner godhood awakens and is stimulated by the mere essence of Koth’s power, which is why I’m going to utilise this presence in a experiment later

5 Likes

Awh that’s pretty cool, I had the very same experience with the cosmic dust raining down upon me in the temple space too, it was bewildering at first

3 Likes

i agree it gave me a slight high when it entered through my crown chakra and while i didnt fully materialized koth i did feel a kind of fixation within my body i couldnt explain but now it makes sense.

1 Like

Yeah definitely just out of curiosity, do you plan on further workings with Koth ?

1 Like

heavily so yes, i will work with him everyday now multiple times a day for a long time for the things he offers are what i desire and his discription is something that draws me in. I infact prepared a ritual with koth earlier and will summon him in a few minutes again.

2 Likes

There is another entity I stumbled upon years ago who is an angel who rules over not all but some of things mentioned in Koth’s office

2 Likes

Thats interesting, how do you find these beings usually?

2 Likes

Well the one I was describing above was from a grimoire can’t remember it’s name, the entities I’ve discovered are just through a blind evocation method which has taken a few years to perfect

2 Likes

I know that through blind evocation you have no control over which entities you come across, but can you come across any entities that deal with money/wealth and love/sex specifically?

Thanks

1 Like

Actually there are methods of blind evocation wherein you do it, but calling the unknown entity with a specific desire and intention that draws forth entities of that particular frequency and vibration, like money and wealth for example

3 Likes