Blind Evocation : I Reveal To You Newly Discovered Spirits

๐Œ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐š๐ฅ & ๐Œ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง : ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐„๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ

In this thread I shall perform a method of blind evocation which combines the gateway method of E.A. Koetting technique of blind evocation and my very own technique blended together in a potent hybrid technique, that has always yielded potent results. I shall now share the newly discovered spirits below in this thread, along with their name, their sigil, and various other pieces of information simultaneously.

๐‹๐š๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ฎ : ๐‹๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ž๐œ๐ก๐ง๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฒ

The first spirit encountered after opening the universal gateway and being firmly engaged deeply in trance, wet metallic tip pressed against the sheets of paper within my journal. A mighty technological and mechanical being stood on the other side before me, the information channeled below is related to the firstly discovered spirit.

Name : Lathanu

Titles : Lord Of Technology, Digital Monarch, The Bright One, Father Of Innovation

Colour Correspondence : Grey, Purple, Orange, Green & Red

Cardinal Direction : West

Sigil Below

Appearance Of The Spirit

Channeled Words

โ€œI am Lathanu you called and it is I who have come and answered, I am as ancient as the sands of civilisation. Yet as civilisation has changed so have I, as they have developed so have I, our evolution is a shared symbiosis. I am the lord of technology, I am the divinity of the technomancer, I am the guide of the cyber shaman and the god of the sorcerers and mages who yield new methods of technologyโ€.

Lathanuโ€™s Office

He rules over technomancy, radionics, psionics, digitalised chaos magick, he governs engineering, electronics, technological tools, innovation, artificial intelligence and so much more.

MORE SPIRITS COMING SOON AS THIS EXPERIMENT CONTINUES

33 Likes

This is awesome!

2 Likes

SECOND SPIRIT DISCOVERED

Name : Voltek

Titles : The Onyx King, The Crowned One, The Dark Chieftain

Colour Correspondence : Black & Gold

Cardinal Direction : North

Sigil Below

Appearance Of The Spirit

Channeled Words

โ€œFor it is I, Voltek of the northern kingdoms, I am the onyx king he who treads amongst the grains of golden majesty. I am the ruler of Triton, the largest moon of Neptune for my kind have dwelled there longer than you can imagine, it is a privilege to make your acquaintanceโ€.

Voltekโ€™s Office

He reveals and teaches the planetary powers of Triton, the largest of Neptunes moons. Voltek simultaneously can rouse countless legions and armies to move the heavens and earth to protect you or those in your life that need protecting. Protection, the lunar-neptunian magick of Triton, and a great source of knowledge for more natural forms of magick such as herbs, crystals, minerals, roots, bones, feathers, and other organic sources of energy to utilise and harness in your magickal practices.

18 Likes

I wonder if she might be behind the million-dollar cyber heists.

3 Likes

I donโ€™t think so โ€ฆ

3 Likes

how can i contact them can i summon them with ritual magic

1 Like

actually i like the ceremonial magic system can i summon the spirits here through ceremonial magic

This is really an awesome thread I canโ€™t wait to see what else is in store.

Above you mentioned a โ€œuniversal gatewayโ€ it caught my attention Iโ€™d like to know more about it and what else can one do with it and maybe a picture of it if possible, thank you.

2 Likes

Just contact them like you would any other spirit, all the practical information to call them forth is contained herein such as name, sigil, even cardinal direction, etc

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

The universal gateway is made up of astral fire, as concentric fiery rings which spin clockwise, counter-clockwise, clockwise and the third ring does both clockwise and counterclockwise at the same time as a metaphysical paradox made manifest, this is structure as a materialised astral matrix like one would do structuring in physical evocation, i superimpose this upon an actual physical gateway in the temple. This gateway method I combine with a few of my own trade secrets, in order to maximise the blind evocation aspect.

7 Likes

THIRD SPIRIT DISCOVERED

Name : Traโ€™kulpha

Titles : The Green Rot, Undead Lord Of Earthly Putrefaction, Emerald Eye Of Growth, Orange Eye Of Decay, The Corrupted Fauna

Colour Correspondence : Orange, Red, Green, Brown

Cardinal Direction : North

Sigil Below

Appearance Of The Spirit

Channeled Words

โ€œI am the corrupted fauna that spreads like a putrid plague amongst the land, giving and stunting life. Causing restoration and stagnation, for I am Traโ€™kulpha, the green rot that rejuvenates and deteriorates that of the natural and supernatural world. I am not of death nor of life, I am not of decay nor necessarily of growth, I am the coalescence of the twoโ€.

Traโ€™kulphaโ€™s Office

He reveals and teaches the planetary and elemental powers of earth, he governs the powers of life and growth, he governs also the powers of death and decay. He rules over both the beneficent and malevolent powers of Mother Nature, healing and corruption, grounding/stability and discord/havoc, all this and so much more.

13 Likes

Im absolutely extatic to imposed myself witjin this work.deeply ask my life is upb tbe cusp of physical changeninto.independancenand establish a space fornme.snd.my familiar( Rotty , King shepard ped3gre mix that i can hardly maintain due to.his strength and my lack of enfodcent direimg his walking experiemcrs that nesrly broke 2 ribs of mineโ€ฆ Whers ofcoarsen, i now noeed to check up on

1 Like

Do you have a link to your free Grimoire from some time ago?

2 Likes

Name : Koth

Titles : The Great Bat, Cosmic One, Winged Majesty, Lord On High, The Arcane Liege, Priest Of Gods

Colour Correspondence : All Colours

Cardinal Direction : North-east

Sigil Below

Appearance Of The Spirit

Channeled Words

โ€œI am the only of my kind, for there is no other like me, I am Koth, the cosmic one, for both my wings stretch into the worlds of light and darkness. I am he who reveals the secrets of godhood, for I am the priest of man in their coming self deification. I teach the arcane secrets of the heavens, the earth and the underworlds, for there is nothing that escapes my vision and flight, for there is no realm or no plane I have not traversedโ€.

Kothโ€™s Office

This spirit seems to rule over the magickal, mystical and energetic methods of spiritual evolution, self deification in order for mankind to explore and tap into their infinite godhood. Sorcery and magick are merely the tip of the iceberg that this being teaches, he also teaches the secrets of how to tap into the heart of the universe/cosmos and fuel themselves from it, pulling from our entire physical realities energy and how to harness and utilise it for maximum benefits, for such miraculous feats as, alchemical transmutation of matter, physical/spiritual immortality, reality manipulation, and various divine godlike sidhiโ€™s that may await you. Koth simultaneously has been known to horde knowledge over all the planes and realms heโ€™s travelled, such as multiple heavens, underworlds and so forth, making him a huge source of knowledge upon other potential magickal paths and systems.

22 Likes

Unfortunately not my friend

2 Likes

Lathanu looks awesome.

Is there any right or wrong way to pronounce Lathanuโ€™s name?

Is the sigil just an optional way to contact Lathanu or required?

I think I will eventually have to meet this spirit and see what I can learn from him or her.

Bro, who does all your drawings for the spirits, especially the ones that youโ€™ve been announcing on here and your Facebook page? Cause whoever does them is freaking awesome and they all look great. Also, are the spirits that are being drawn literally how youโ€™re seeing them in your inner vision or thereโ€™s?

6 Likes

Theyโ€™re 100% ai art in my eyes. If they werenโ€™t then these spirits must like to manifest with deformed hands :joy:.

2 Likes

Theyโ€™re AI art that Conner worked on layer by layer, adding key words based on his impressions of the spirits.

5 Likes

He did an excellent job editing the art!

2 Likes