Blaspheming Lucifer

Ones does not have to destroy their life. Think of it like making small changes. What little changes have to happen in order to accomplish ones goal? This is magick operating as a timeline of changes.

http://www.i-mockery.com/halloween/bag/pics/rawhead-rex08.gif

I’ve taken many of your replies into consideration and have decided to do some divinations on the subject.
I think what’s going on is that I was stuck at a dead end.job and before the night before I went to meet with my boss to try and reclaim my job I evoked Belial and he said he would help.
He also said “So you finally realize there’s something better for you out there eh?”

So I think I will find a better job.I am getting ready to consult with Lucifer and.Belial.
I also evoked.King Paimon the night before I was officially fired but I think it was just to late.

I haven’t been making enough money to pay the bills and enjoy the pleasure’s of life so I am fully confident I will find myself in a better situation soon.

I was just pissed and didn’t read between the lines.

When one’s livelihood is on the line it’s hard to read through the cryptic words of the spirits sometimes.

I’ll report back when there is more to tell on the issue.

MK

Personally, things went much smoother when I stopped trying to be friends with spirits and started to boss their asses out.

2 Likes

How do you mean Diazin?

The fault lies in your inability to attune your consciousness to the higher frequency of these beings.

If clairvoyance/audience is your goal, begin a daily regiment of practices to attune yourself to these higher frequencies.

Perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram w/ the Qabalistic Cross and immediately follow with the Middle Pillar Ritual every day.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:6604”]So I just finished a ritual with Lucifer.I followed all his instructions to receive what I wanted.Not some distant goal but for something to happen during the ritual.
I won’t go into detail as they are not important.

None of the results were achieved.Nothing that was supposed to have happened during our pact has.

After a sacrifice.Nothing.After this ritual.Nothing.
All I asked was that he speak to me through audible form which he couldn’t even do that…

I drank the fluid that he said would create contact between which it didn’t.

I found myself thinking bad to LadyEva’s thread about true blasphemy.

I sat face to face with the altar and began shouting my frustrations with him.

That after almost 4 years I cant even hear a spirit talk.That my life has turned for the worse.
I’ve lost both my jobs and am now 29 years old living with my parents.

Is this the life of someone who is supposed to be under the grace of Kucifer?
NO!

And i told him everything I thought.If he is supposed to be.the emperor of.the so called infernal empire them.why can he not.even.come.to me in a dream?Why have none of the things agreed upon in the pact come to fruition?

So I challenged Lucifer to show me some sign that he is there and plans on making changes in my life.

If I don’t see changes within 24 hours then I am burning our pact and denouncing him just as I did Yahweh.

I haven’t had a success in majixk besides a couple of small spells that I honestly thought of myself before Lucifer said anything.

Just needed to get this off my chest.

I’m tired of reading about amazing experiences with majick when I’ve been at this for almost 4 years and can’t even get a spirit to materialize in Fr of me

MK[/quote]

Maybe try evoking another spirit? Doesn’t sound like Lucifer is working out for you.

Did you use the old methods like brass vessels and such?

[quote=“Illustrious, post:26, topic:6604”]The fault lies in your inability to attune your consciousness to the higher frequency of these beings.

If clairvoyance/audience is your goal, begin a daily regiment of practices to attune yourself to these higher frequencies.

Perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram w/ the Qabalistic Cross and immediately follow with the Middle Pillar Ritual every day.[/quote]

How do these make you hear or see spirits? These are just banishing rituals?

I conjure and order them by the means of my divine authority and godnames to do my biding. I make them swear by the names of YHVH and Adonay, and by their own seal that they will accomplish in its integrity the task I issue them, in the timeframe I give them, without doing any harm to me and my beloved ones.

Dealing with spirits requires force in first place, mercy only when deserved. Curiously, Lucifer was somehow who taught me this, in his own way.

2 Likes

And fwiw, my own way is by my authority and my godname.

Just saying, because there may be no single “correct” way. :slight_smile:

Dealing with spirits requires force in first place, mercy only when deserved. Curiously, Lucifer was somehow who taught me this, in his own way.

The first mercy is always to YOURSELF - it’s not absent, just treat a spirit like you would any other person/creature etc (is my approach).

I’m not going to take the guy who runs the coffeeshop over and above myself, let him run my life and dictate to me - same with spirits.

I even love one (well, several, but I’ll keep it simple) - but that doesn’t mean I’m “yessir Mister spirit, oooh you don’t have a body, so you must autmatically be wonderfuller than me, where can I please light your candles” or stuff.

Be real, accept no crap, tailor it to who you authentically are - in my case, “What are you going to do for me, or to me, that makes you worth my precious time? Make it good. Give me tingles…

Be true to yourself. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dont be subservient, dont dedicate so much of your life and time to worship. If you are a God in your own right, why do you feel the need to constantly worship and sacrifice towards another God? You’re going about things the wrong way. See spirits at the same level you see other humans. Through human nature, it has easily been witnessed that we take advantage of those who seem lesser then ourselves, but respect those who challange us or who seem to be closer to our level in intellect/physical ability, etc. In this same way, imagine you had a ton of tiny ants worshiping you, they are already giving you everything you could want out of the relationship, what incentive is there for you to do anything for them? There is none, just take advantage and go about your life the same way you always did. You get everything, they get nothing. That is the ultimate fault of mainstream religion that people seem to keep falling into even in the occult world.

Now to give an alternate example, take me for instance. I worship nothing and no one, I have no celebrities that I idolize, and no one that I strive to be like. I am myself and will always be myself. When I want things in my life to change, I force them to happen through both physical actions on my part, a lot of intense emotional/mental willpower, and when necessary, I evoke certain beings to work with to help see my goals come into fruition. I rarely evoke the same being, and when I do evoke one often, I still talk to them on the level of an equal, never that of an authority figure above me. Due to my nature of doing things, the first time I ever sucessfully summoned a powerful being, I was immediately attacked and had to in a way ‘wrestle’ with them energy wise through an entire night, I was exhausted by morning but I held my own and proved my worth. When I ask for things, they tend to usually go my way, sure I may complain often of the tiny annoyances in life, but in the grand scheme of things, the big picture, my life is going wonderfully, I have all material things that I could desire, hell more than I actually need, people never deny me what I want, I am grateful that things have turned out this way, since when I was younger my life was filled with emotional suffering and physical hardships.

My lesson to you is, take control of your own life, your own destiny, and give up on worship, give up on dedication, and just do what must be done to achieve what you desire. Earn the respect of the entities, DO NOT bow down to them.

That is all.

^This has been my experience with Lucifer.Not so much material gain but a huge learning experience.
I think I may have chose the wrong entity for what I NEED in life right now but I defiantly am learning alot more about how to achieve those things through majick and myself.
Lucifer has shown me the divine within myself and has shown me that I should never plea or beg to any power that I call upon.I should command their power as if it were my own.

MK

YES - this is why religion is basically an abomination, and it obviously doesn’t mean you have to go round being a total dickwad to spirits all the time - far from it. :slight_smile:

And it’s ALSO why, for example, my partner’s belief that spirits are archetypes of the mass subconscious, AND my hard polytheism, in which I consider spirits to be distinct personages, just like you or me, are both able to get results - and, ultimately, both “correct.”

1 Like

exactly

yup

that is exactly what you have to do. take careful notes

BIG mistake. gods and goddesses, demons and shades, are all imposters. you don’t serve them. they serve you. they are not your equals. it took me forever to understand this fact. spirits are NOT your equals. when you request for anyone to do anything for you, if they do it they have to put their own desires aside to concentrate on yours. therefore they are subject to you. as long as they work with or for you, they are not your equal. that should be self-apparent.

also, due to nature, everyone wants to be superior. when you find someone who is your equal you are going to fight them ever the more to see if you can dominate them. if you establish your territory and have authority over what belongs to you, others will either submit to that authority while on your turf or flee. but you generally do not have to fight them as long as they understand that you rule your roost.

from these two ideas you see plainly that you want to establish your authority over the operation from the beginning. whether you can have authority over the spirits or not is a debate for another time. you have to have authority over your request, and you have to take charge of the operation of manifesting your desire.

proved my point

your belief structure, desires, magickal practice, and physical follow-through work together so you get what you want. your belief is consistent and you are not at war with yourself. your way of living is a far cry from the hodge-podge superstitions, unsure wishes, unsteady meditation, procrastinating inaction, and endless self-doubt many magicians suffer from.

well said.

you go into trance using self-hypnotic trance inductions by focusing on symbols representing your desire. that opens you up to magickal altered states.

you and tell your subconscious what you want with direct commands. you connect your conscious and subconscious minds using thought and emotion by eliciting feelings. that is the first level of magick.

you use trance deepeners to get to a level of mind where your subconscious mind connects to your superconscious or universal mind with breathing and chanting. that activates your body’s electromagnetic energy, which turns you into a living magnet to draw what you want to you at a very deep level.

when you have sent your intent activated with your emotions and breathing, you emerge from your trance. you then act in the direction of what you want, and notice the events in your life change to make room for your desire.

you may repeat your trancework to re-magnetize your desire from time to time to be sure you are getting what you want.

if you do not get what you want, you modify either your desire, your meditation, or your followup action.

when you get what you want, you show gratitude.

that is the process of low magick in a nutshell. you don’t need to call on ANY spirits to do this, and even if you do, they are your SERVANTS, NOT YOUR MASTERS. that last point is by far the most important. spirits serve you. you may honor them for doing what you want but you do not serve them.

1 Like

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:33, topic:6604”]^This has been my experience with Lucifer.Not so much material gain but a huge learning experience.
I think I may have chose the wrong entity for what I NEED in life right now but I defiantly am learning alot more about how to achieve those things through majick and myself.
Lucifer has shown me the divine within myself and has shown me that I should never plea or beg to any power that I call upon.I should command their power as if it were my own.

MK[/quote]

Maybe that is what Lucifer is trying to teach you…that ultimately as a magician, you should rely on yourself and your own power. If he gave you everything you asked without you having to do do anything yourself ( your own magical training and such) you would have no power in and of yourself w/o his help.

Even E.A. himself says in his other videos and seminars, if you call on someone like Lucifer or Satan as the head of their demonic hierarchy and ask for magical enlightenment, they cannot be ordered around the same way as the 9 demonic kings can to help smooth your path. Lucifer will help you, but you may have to go through “9 different Hells” as E.A put it. Then at the end will you be enlightened.

Do you have any type of magical training that you are doing every day for these abilities? In my experience, when I have asked for help with my magical senses, I specifically called upon a spirit who has this as a specialty ( like Mepsital) and was led to continue my training and that with the help of the spirit my progress would be smoother and blocks to my progress would be cleared.

I have been trying to summon Lucifer but he is not showing up please can you ask him for me why

Sorry, but the person you are replying to hasn’t been on this forum for almost two years, so it is unlikely they will respond to you.

3 Likes