Blaspheming Lucifer

As you can see, Musta_Krackish is bloody serious about his magickal craft, works hard and is not just whining or laying blame.

Well, this is going to make me look like an asshole, but hey I guess it is my Will at this moment to be an asshole.

You have mentioned that Lucifer has instructed you to do a lot of things and has never come through. I assume that this was over the course of some time, not all at once. Why would you continue to call, stir, conjure, or work with a spirit that did not keep up its end of a promise?

You killed a mouse (I assume you went through with it) and drank something that you believe Lucifer told you would make you better able to see or hear him. Why did you follow though on this if you could not see or hear him? I have learned over a LONG time to differentiate between a thought that comes from my mind and a prompting from a spirit but even then I conjure and ask, then divine and sometimes get a second divination from someone I trust.

Reread what Sulitian posted about Lucifer and Western Spirits in general and you’ll pick up on the fact that they are not supposed to make demands, suggestions sure, requests sure, but if you give them sacrifice or listen to their suggestions is up to you. Some of them will lead you down a path to failure in mockery of your divine birthright of being made in the image of the Most High, they get off on it. Not really their fault though.

I would say you have been taught a painful but valuable lesson that the spirits are here to serve YOU, and you do that by first having a knowledge of your place in the universe as a creator god, not in the modern sense but the classic sense. As a certain Olympic Spirit told me “Our job is to do the Will of God*. Your job is to know the Will of God and thus direct us.”

Hopefully things turn around for you, in the meantime I would urge you to stay away from spirits and spirit work for now.

*not in a Abrahamic sense for those playing at home.

I’m not into the Big-G “God” concept or the difference between western and eastern approaches, it’s just not my thing, but one thing I can tell is some spirits will jerk you around, regardless of paradigm or beliefs - I had a friend, born and raised Hindu in India so NO Abrahamic programming, who studied the modern core shamanism method when he moved to London, and he got the same thing.

In that paradigm you’re usually expected to take the word of spirits (especially Upper World “enlightened masters”) as absolute rock-solid great advice to be followed thoroughly, something I find… qeustionable.

Anyway he was trying to improve his material circs which is kinda frowned upon in that system, although not disallowed, and he kept getting spirits giving him advice to do X, Y and Z but then when that didn’t work, he’d go back to them and be told “It was a lesson” - the lesson being, don’t be attached to material things, yadda yadda.

I spoke to him online about this a lot and I also saw it happen to other people studying this, people I knew online and also offline (mostly women because that’s the normal demographic), hell it also happened to me a few times.

I would say now, knowing what I do - cut loose immediately ANY ties, including pacts, with a spirit who has failed you more than once and hasn’t either made that failure right by giving you something as good, or better, and keep going - you don’t need to stay within any one class of beings, especially if one of them has jerked you about like this.

Sure, you could call him up one final time and demand an explanation. but is that really worth it if he’s just going to reel out a load of stuff more YOU need to be doing? I can’t condone that after so much time and effort, and (literal) sacrifice.

Try the classical gods?

Especially the gods of your ancestors, or your actual ancestors, explore beyond the idea that it’s only “demons” or Abrahamic-tinted “adversaries” who will help you with material things - this is a modern idea and just not true, there are plenty of sacrificial vessels, carvings and dedications to the ancient gods thanking them for material help discovered by archaeologists.

Try a simple planetary talisman, you can make those on coloured card from Regardie’s book, which is easy enough to find.

But if this was Lucifer’s best shot for you, cut him loose for the forseeable future, burn or get rid of any links (unless they’re valuable books or whatever) - that’s my honest opinion. Other people may be getting great results with him, but that’s not your concern.

I’ve done similar things when necessary and there’s literally NO point in communicating with a spirit who won’t deliver some results for you that are actually helpful.

Also, I respect what Gnosis is saying here, I’ve been through enough death/rebirth moments, both planned rituals and initiatory experiences, but be careful of any spirit who’s pissing on your head, and trying to tell you it’s a cleansing rain… :wink:

5 Likes

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:6604”]after almost 4 years I cant even hear a spirit talk.That my life has turned for the worse.
I’ve lost both my jobs and am now 29 years old living with my parents…So I challenged Lucifer to show me some sign that he is there and plans on making changes in my life…I haven’t had a success in majixk besides a couple of small spells that I honestly thought of myself before Lucifer said anything.[/quote]

Many people who truly wish to see the effects of magic find they are left empty without anything to show for it? This is usually because they want prove of its existence, which just suggests that they don’t believe in it anyway and therefore will suffer a complete disconnection from the source. This can then quickly turn into a ‘demand’ which will emphasise the whole process even further and make them feel worthless and inadequate as a final kick in the balls!!

The positive side to all of this is that for whatever reason, you have been led to a spiritual force that can truly help you but you must understand how he works? I think you have great desires within you and they have probably been there for a long time festering away. We can on many occasion reach this plateau in our life where we truly wish to manifest our hearts desires but find it almost impossible to do so. This is usually because our present lifestyle, relationships, interests and direction doesn’t support what we want and therefore a severe conflict is produced and hence, our desires stay below the surface as they could never fit into our present existence.

If given respect, faith and suitable energy, Lucifer will be able to show you how to bring all these deep desires of yours into fruition but you must understand that for this to happen, you must be willing to sacrifice some of your present lifestyle? Initially, you may find yourself falling out with long term friends, you may lose your job, you may lose total interest in the things which have grabbed your attention in the past. All this must go as a preparation for your new life to come. Lucifer is one of the old ones, his knowledge is immense and when someone approaches him they must be ready and willing for ‘CHANGE’ at a level that could totally devastate their present reality. All this of cause simply makes way for those deep desires of ours to shine through, which could never happen if our present understanding and ideas didn’t support this.

This devastation and rebuild is in my opinion, a true rite of passage for the individual who wishes to become the black magician. You must however embrace this, accept that this present chapter in your life has ended and be ready for this change or Lucifer will simply turn a blind eye to any whimpers of you seeking evidence or recognition of his abilities.

Approach him again and tell him that you are now prepared to embrace his wisdom and you will never question his mysteries as you are now ready to receive his help. Once this request has truly amalgamated then your life will start to change, but be prepared for certain aspects of it to fall apart before Lucifer can rebuild it in conjunction with your true desires.

(E.A Koetting went through the same scenario with Azazel, but to reach some of his main goals, Azazel first had to blast a lot of the old shit out of his life initially to make way for the new. This however could never have happened unless E.A was willing to receive these gifts, not to mention have complete faith in the spirits ability to help him without question?)

Musta_Krackish,

I’ve never worked with Lucifer, maybe someone here who has can give you some good advice.

However I feel I must say you should NOT in any way go out to Blaspheme or incite anger in Lucifer or any other demonic entity with his sort of power.
You think you are in a bad situation now … He could make things much worse if he wanted to.

That is if the entity you are communicating with really is Lucifer.
I don’t understand why he wouldn’t hold up his end of the pact.
Saying that I have no idea what so ever how reliable he is when it comes to pacts.

Maybe he really did try but there is something on your end preventing clairaudience.

Have you ever audibly heard any other spirit?

It’s my experience that if you kneel to any spirit, place fulfilling their will above your own needs and get NO return on your pacts, then you’ve entered into an enslaving religious covenant with that spirit whereby they get to dictate your thoughts, actions, and even shape your will.

This is religion as in, “I will please and appease this non-physical being in the hopes that someday, it will shine generously upon me” and this is how religious people can be totally compliant worshippers, decent and sincere people, and yet have utterly shitty lives, and many have handed the literal fate of their souls after death over at various times to the spirits they placed in the throne-room of their own lives.

And many of the spirits will test you, jostle their will against yours asking for more and more subservience, obedience, fear…

Yet if you COMMAND them, tell, don’t ask, and generally step onto the throne of your own life, they will begin to comply, enact your will, and stop being jerks.

Are you, or are you not, the god of your own creation?

Yes, it’s good IMO to be on peaceable and constructive terms with as many spirits as possible, and to not create enemies.

But as soon as they go too far asking for blind faith - nah, I don’t personally like that, and I tried it for long enough!

Some will appreciate you cracking the whip (so to speak) at any stage, because they recognise you’ve got to start from somewhere - others will only take that from someone they respect, and they may test you to see if you’re worthy of that respect.

Often, those tests will consist of throwing shit at you to see exactly how much you’re willing to take - when I first met Belial and he attacked me, I HAD to step into my goddess-nature and fight back, command the legions he’d called - I suspect promising to make him his very own altar if he’d please kindly make them stop, would have been a disastrous move…

IMO offering more and more obedience to Lucifer is stepping OUT of enlightenment and isolate consciousness and into the shadow of slavery and religious observance.

But, I could be wrong about you, him, and this situation - I’m simply trying to expalin the reasoning behind my opinion here. :slight_smile:

Good luck with whatever you choose.

1 Like

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:6604”]So I just finished a ritual with Lucifer.I followed all his instructions to receive what I wanted.Not some distant goal but for something to happen during the ritual.
I won’t go into detail as they are not important.

None of the results were achieved.Nothing that was supposed to have happened during our pact has.

After a sacrifice.Nothing.After this ritual.Nothing.
All I asked was that he speak to me through audible form which he couldn’t even do that…

I drank the fluid that he said would create contact between which it didn’t.

I found myself thinking bad to LadyEva’s thread about true blasphemy.

I sat face to face with the altar and began shouting my frustrations with him.

That after almost 4 years I cant even hear a spirit talk.That my life has turned for the worse.
I’ve lost both my jobs and am now 29 years old living with my parents.

Is this the life of someone who is supposed to be under the grace of Kucifer?
NO!

And i told him everything I thought.If he is supposed to be.the emperor of.the so called infernal empire them.why can he not.even.come.to me in a dream?Why have none of the things agreed upon in the pact come to fruition?

So I challenged Lucifer to show me some sign that he is there and plans on making changes in my life.

If I don’t see changes within 24 hours then I am burning our pact and denouncing him just as I did Yahweh.

I haven’t had a success in majixk besides a couple of small spells that I honestly thought of myself before Lucifer said anything.

Just needed to get this off my chest.

I’m tired of reading about amazing experiences with majick when I’ve been at this for almost 4 years and can’t even get a spirit to materialize in Fr of me

MK[/quote]

I am going through something smiliar right now after working with another entity, lost job, ect. It has helped me have more time to focus on my third eye and have lots of magical work started. Don’t give up. I highly suggest working on the third eye, it does help A LOT.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:8, topic:6604”]I contact and give offerings and praise to Lucifer atleast every other day.I open his sigil and open the sigil I drew upon a deer skull and pray the invocation from the GV.Then Recite the conjurations’ from the same grimoire.I gaze into his card from the Daemon Tarot deck to get a mental image of him in my mind then close my eyes and use EAs mudra from the ME course and recite the connuration from the course as well.
I then switch to “Lucifer come” while burning a mixture of mugwort,wormwood,and dragon’s blood incense in front of a black mirror and sometimes light a fire in a small cauldron to skry into as well.

Nothing from the pact we signed has been granted to me.My life has went downhill…again.

Belial did this to me but instructed me on how to get out of the rut and not to mention he made changes in my life to make my work easier BBC[/quote]

When I draw Lucifer’s sigil on a paper and around 2 or 3 am I stare at the sigil then look up and the sigil is there in the air, does that not happen to you?

Im not insinuating anything when I ask this: are you sure Lucifer is a good match for you personally?

Im fairly new to magic and interacting with entities, but I have the strong sense that some entities are a better match for some people than others. We all have personalities, and sometimes personalities clash on a fundamental level, and two individuals just are not going to mesh very well together. That could be because both individuals cant stand the other, or there is an imbalance in some aspect of the relationship, or whatever.

I dunno, just throwing that out there. Some spirits that seem popular on here, I know for me, I will never be contacting. I already sense the mismatch, between me and them, and contacting them would both feel awkward and inappropriate, regardless of if the results of the ritual could be considered positive or not in an objective sense.

Maybe thats just me. Honestly I dont know how others feel about this. But still, maybe its something for you to consider and contemplate on, whether Lucifer is an appropriate match for you, and you for him, on a fundamental level.

Really though, strictly from a psychological stand point on personal relationships, if after 4 years a relationship is spinning its wheels and not going anywhere, whether or not there is value in the continued existence of that relationship should be thoroughly re-evaluated by both parties.

From a business perspective though… if youve been doing your thing for 4 years, and have yet to be compensated for your works in good faith… then someone is clearly taking someone else for a ride.

1 Like

I don’t think Lucifer is an emperor in the empire of the infernal, as you put it. Lucifer was a roman god. may be that’s how you should approach him.

read up on him, learn the story about Lucifer that the romans attributed to him, the same way they had stories for each of their other gods, then see what happens.

see if you can trace Lucifer’s origins even further back to those peoples who first came up with him; remember, lots of gods are based on older gods, and may be some of those gods much prefer their original names, their original forms of celebration and veneration, even the languages spoken when these gods were first around.

try learning a few phrases in the language of the ancient people who first came up with these gods, if these languages are still known. try meeting your favored god on his terms in stead of those terms set up by more recent, more modern-day folk.

go back as far as you can, and then try again. and I think koetting put out a video on what to do if spirits won’t talk to you. I found it on youtube some where.

[quote=“savodonger, post:12, topic:6604”]Many people who truly wish to see the effects of magic find they are left empty without anything to show for it? This is usually because they want prove of its existence, which just suggests that they don’t believe in it anyway and therefore will suffer a complete disconnection from the source. This can then quickly turn into a ‘demand’ which will emphasise the whole process even further and make them feel worthless and inadequate as a final kick in the balls!!

The positive side to all of this is that for whatever reason, you have been led to a spiritual force that can truly help you but you must understand how he works? I think you have great desires within you and they have probably been there for a long time festering away. We can on many occasion reach this plateau in our life where we truly wish to manifest our hearts desires but find it almost impossible to do so. This is usually because our present lifestyle, relationships, interests and direction doesn’t support what we want and therefore a severe conflict is produced and hence, our desires stay below the surface as they could never fit into our present existence.

If given respect, faith and suitable energy, Lucifer will be able to show you how to bring all these deep desires of yours into fruition but you must understand that for this to happen, you must be willing to sacrifice some of your present lifestyle? Initially, you may find yourself falling out with long term friends, you may lose your job, you may lose total interest in the things which have grabbed your attention in the past. All this must go as a preparation for your new life to come. Lucifer is one of the old ones, his knowledge is immense and when someone approaches him they must be ready and willing for ‘CHANGE’ at a level that could totally devastate their present reality. All this of cause simply makes way for those deep desires of ours to shine through, which could never happen if our present understanding and ideas didn’t support this.

This devastation and rebuild is in my opinion, a true rite of passage for the individual who wishes to become the black magician. You must however embrace this, accept that this present chapter in your life has ended and be ready for this change or Lucifer will simply turn a blind eye to any whimpers of you seeking evidence or recognition of his abilities.

Approach him again and tell him that you are now prepared to embrace his wisdom and you will never question his mysteries as you are now ready to receive his help. Once this request has truly amalgamated then your life will start to change, but be prepared for certain aspects of it to fall apart before Lucifer can rebuild it in conjunction with your true desires.

(E.A Koetting went through the same scenario with Azazel, but to reach some of his main goals, Azazel first had to blast a lot of the old shit out of his life initially to make way for the new. This however could never have happened unless E.A was willing to receive these gifts, not to mention have complete faith in the spirits ability to help him without question?)[/quote]

So what you mean is, lucifer or any other spirits can’t help you unless you help yourself first! Well… I’d not be needing much of their help if I was able to help myself in the first place by changing sticky habits, present lifestyle and blast a lot of the old site out of my life which is a lot easier said than done. And I’m not questioning your methods, I’m just trying to figure out the HOW. How can I achieve that all by myself?

Sometimes our lives at that moment in time are not set up to support our desires, not to mention allow them to flourish and maintain themselves. No spirit “in my honest experience” could ever give or help you with your mundane requests until you are prepared to help yourself. Once this is accepted then you will find that these entities will be able to do a better job. Magic works in the most easiest of ways (if it can) and if a spirit can help you by either giving you a good idea or provide an opportunity for you to act upon then it will!

Once the student is ready, then the master will appear but until you truly are ready to make changes then no spiritual force could ever provide the necessary support and help. It is only when you are prepared to lose everything then you will (and can) open yourself out to achieve anything. It is simply a recognition for the truth and a willingness to stand up and help yourself that will allow spirits and other mortals to help us as well.

In a situation like this, your life can automatically start falling to bits without any further help from you as the effects of spiritual intervention are now engaged. It is just a necessary demolition and cleanup operation. You could see it as a spiritual death and rebirth as your old life needs to be taken away to make way for the new. It is old demons like Lucifer which can do this for you once you are ready, so be prepared for chaos initially as this is where most things start, and finish.

You don’t do any of this yourself, the spirit does it all for you but they will never start an operation like this until you are ready and willing…That’s what I suggested in the post!

Many people get the wrong idea about the practical application of magic and seem to think that all they need to do is light a few candles and say some strange words and out pops their request in a puff of smoke. Sometimes this is how it can happen, others times you must be willing to do whatever it takes my friend, it fact…you must be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice if you want the ultimate lifestyle, which is what some people want.

Your blood sweat and tears are required at times to feed the demons but in return, we are given the ways and means to obtain these bigger goals, which could never manifest without our intervention, not to mention the environment to support them…hence the initial destruction of all existing clutter to make way for the new.

1 Like

Ones does not have to destroy their life. Think of it like making small changes. What little changes have to happen in order to accomplish ones goal? This is magick operating as a timeline of changes.

http://www.i-mockery.com/halloween/bag/pics/rawhead-rex08.gif

I’ve taken many of your replies into consideration and have decided to do some divinations on the subject.
I think what’s going on is that I was stuck at a dead end.job and before the night before I went to meet with my boss to try and reclaim my job I evoked Belial and he said he would help.
He also said “So you finally realize there’s something better for you out there eh?”

So I think I will find a better job.I am getting ready to consult with Lucifer and.Belial.
I also evoked.King Paimon the night before I was officially fired but I think it was just to late.

I haven’t been making enough money to pay the bills and enjoy the pleasure’s of life so I am fully confident I will find myself in a better situation soon.

I was just pissed and didn’t read between the lines.

When one’s livelihood is on the line it’s hard to read through the cryptic words of the spirits sometimes.

I’ll report back when there is more to tell on the issue.

MK

Personally, things went much smoother when I stopped trying to be friends with spirits and started to boss their asses out.

2 Likes

How do you mean Diazin?

The fault lies in your inability to attune your consciousness to the higher frequency of these beings.

If clairvoyance/audience is your goal, begin a daily regiment of practices to attune yourself to these higher frequencies.

Perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram w/ the Qabalistic Cross and immediately follow with the Middle Pillar Ritual every day.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:6604”]So I just finished a ritual with Lucifer.I followed all his instructions to receive what I wanted.Not some distant goal but for something to happen during the ritual.
I won’t go into detail as they are not important.

None of the results were achieved.Nothing that was supposed to have happened during our pact has.

After a sacrifice.Nothing.After this ritual.Nothing.
All I asked was that he speak to me through audible form which he couldn’t even do that…

I drank the fluid that he said would create contact between which it didn’t.

I found myself thinking bad to LadyEva’s thread about true blasphemy.

I sat face to face with the altar and began shouting my frustrations with him.

That after almost 4 years I cant even hear a spirit talk.That my life has turned for the worse.
I’ve lost both my jobs and am now 29 years old living with my parents.

Is this the life of someone who is supposed to be under the grace of Kucifer?
NO!

And i told him everything I thought.If he is supposed to be.the emperor of.the so called infernal empire them.why can he not.even.come.to me in a dream?Why have none of the things agreed upon in the pact come to fruition?

So I challenged Lucifer to show me some sign that he is there and plans on making changes in my life.

If I don’t see changes within 24 hours then I am burning our pact and denouncing him just as I did Yahweh.

I haven’t had a success in majixk besides a couple of small spells that I honestly thought of myself before Lucifer said anything.

Just needed to get this off my chest.

I’m tired of reading about amazing experiences with majick when I’ve been at this for almost 4 years and can’t even get a spirit to materialize in Fr of me

MK[/quote]

Maybe try evoking another spirit? Doesn’t sound like Lucifer is working out for you.

Did you use the old methods like brass vessels and such?