Black Sun exercise

Very similar for me the first few nights. I wake up from some extremely vivid dreams only to feel like I’m still dreaming for the next hour, just drifting in and out of consciousness. I wouldn’t call them nightmares per-se, just vivid dreams…too bad I forget them minutes after they occur(I really must get more active in writing them down immediately).

I always forget to do the setting sun in the morning though, I’m horrible at morning meditations, gotta work on that.

Does it have a limit or maximum amount of days to do this exercises? And what is I suppose to feel?

So I haven’t done the black sun yet. Mostly out of fear I admit.

But I did a similar exercise. Where I put myself inside the sun itself. I also had a very werid and amazing dream. This had encouraged me to do the exercise tonight.

In my dream I had a understanding of the elements. Such that I was capable of manipulation.

It was so lucid and vivid. I could feel the excitement. With a wave of my hand a plant tilted in the direction I wlled it. I could twist it. Push and pull. I was blown away by this.

I tried it on larger things I got a into tree to sway with a wave on my hand. I learned it did have a weight limit though, the tree was a house tree. At a certain point I couldn’t move anything…

I released that I have subconscious fears holding me back. Which is why I haven’t gotten into some things

1 Like