Black Sun exercise

So I’m wanting to start this exercise tonight but have a couple questions. 1. Do I need to be outside or near a window to visualize this? 2.I get up for work at 4am when it’s still dark.Will this affect me seeing the sun rising in the east?

No and no. I work graveyard shift so I just did it like someone who wakes in the day would. I did forget to set the black sun a lot so try not to do that.

You mean you forgot to visualize the black sun?

i did it inside. strange things began to happen but i didn’t persist with it. it’s a powerful exercise

swami sivananda teaches a completely different version of the black sun exercise. in his exercise the black sun is the core of the earth and is always beneath you inside the earth so you connect to it there.

What kind of strange things? Does this exercise increase the potency of your majick or improve your spiritual senses?

I visualized the Black Sun while laying in bed and falling asleep. After 3 days I felt like I was close to some realization, a few days later I felt like I was just on the edge of a breakthrough, after a little over a week I had a ground breaking realization. It was like the Black Sun had been soaking up all the things in my mind that kept me from seeing the truth of a matter in my life. I started to apply the answer to my problem and it removed a blockage in my life that I didn’t know exisited. I stopped after that, but The Fool is right, powerful indeed.

Funny thing is we often say we are going to “shed some light” on a subject as a way of saying that we want to get a clearer picture of something. This exercise taught me that Darkness can be a form of illumination as well, though much harsher in the end I feel it is much more empowering in some regards.

It can, it forces you to look at problems in your life with the knowledge that YOU are the only one that can save yourself. At least it did for me.

I’m currently doing this exercise and having some fantastic results! I’ll post a day by day once I’ve done it for a whole week. (Tonight is night 3) So far though, I’m very impressed. It’s an incredibly powerful exercise. My advice is to push through any feelings you get, no matter what crops up, until it feels like the visualization is “done” for the night.

What kind of results are you getting?

Honestly? I’m not sure. I’m doing this along with a theory a friend has been having me test. I’m not sure which one is doing it (or both) but so far it’s been electric. I’ve definitely had a few flashes of vision which I was not expecting. For me, I feel at home in the black sun. It’s feels right to me, as I’ve always -hated- the mundane sun. I don’t think I’m ever going to stop the exercise.

Has anyone ever done this exercise long-term? If anyone did it, what are the effects?

If nobody else has done it I might throw out a post every month or so down the line. Currently one of my main goals is to soul travel into the black sun itself. (I have never soul traveled or AP’d before)

Lol, you’re crazy! I like you.

Haha. Yeah, maybe I am. That being said I’m 100% focused on ascent. Nothing else in my life matters. I have no attachment to anything. I’m diving as deep as I possibly can. I’m of course waiting for my practical skills to catch up, but I’m never going to stop going as deep as I can.

As I said before, I’ve HATED the mundane sun my entire life. It makes me sick and I feel so much more at home in the night. Regardless, I recognize the sun and it’s power. The black sun is a combination of these things, and I’m going to soul travel to, and hopefully evoke it as well. Crazy? Yeah, probably… Biting off more than I can chew? Absolutely. But I’m doing it anyways! Hell or high water and all that.

[quote=“Walker602, post:14, topic:2158”]Haha. Yeah, maybe I am. That being said I’m 100% focused on ascent. Nothing else in my life matters. I have no attachment to anything. I’m diving as deep as I possibly can. I’m of course waiting for my practical skills to catch up, but I’m never going to stop going as deep as I can.

As I said before, I’ve HATED the mundane sun my entire life. It makes me sick and I feel so much more at home in the night. Regardless, I recognize the sun and it’s power. The black sun is a combination of these things, and I’m going to soul travel to, and hopefully evoke it as well. Crazy? Yeah, probably… Biting off more than I can chew? Absolutely. But I’m doing it anyways! Hell or high water and all that.[/quote]

Well you could also chant the name Thagirion while doing the exercise. I think it will bring faster results. You see, the word ON means Sun in Egyptian (I think) and Existence in Greek. And if you chant only ON, you’ll notice yourself being filled with a very solar energy. Hope this helps a bit.

2 Likes

Did a quick Google Translate search and found out that Tagir in Hebrew means Trader. Kinda weird… 666 is also a number associated with merchandise, as the Bible says. So Thagirion would mean My Sun the Merchant. Interesting.

Thagirion means dispute, it makes you question everything and what it all means. Its the opposite realm of Tipareth which is about harmony and balance.

If one were so inclined they could use the sigil and mantras of the qlipha to further their immersion.

Any proof? Etymology?

Anyway back on subject.Do I need to get into the TG sync and just visualize the sun setting in the evening and rising in the morning?

Use this, it will get you faster in the trance state:

http://free-binaural-beats.com/theta-4-5hz/

And just visualize the sun rising when the normal sun sets, then setting when the normal sun rises.

1 Like