Black moon tonight

Supposed to be extremely powerful. Whats everyone doing? I got a really sick ritual planned. Gonna be tired at work tomorrow, but will be worth it.

4 Likes

The third and final night in a row of a qlippothic ritual to contact Gargophias. Preceded by my monthly dark moon deipnon rites for Hekate and the Restless dead.

8 Likes

Experimenting with our vampirism (condition, not practice), to see how this particular lunar event affects us, if at all. Good luck to everyone else in their endeavors. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Working with the amazing Lady Lilith. Rocking some awesome shit up in here.

3 Likes

Working with Asmodeus and Hekate. Strictly business :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Just cleansing & charging : I’m like an open phone line 24/7 I need a rest & need the replenish my batteries. I get feeling fatigued.

2 Likes

Maybe I will go play on some african drums, to release inner tensions.

2 Likes

@Peanut_Butter i hear ya on that, ive been fatigued this entired last week, a lot more than usual.

2 Likes

Lilith was around already a few days.
I think because the other 2 moon phases i did rituals for her, the previous time i even did a lycanthropic rite, she made me know she would appreciate a nice ritual during this lunar phase.

Yesterday i was just planning a ritual and around the early evening i was almost possessed as if she was making my supressed animalistic side surface (why she gave me instructions to do lycantropic rite was for those supressed feelings inside of me) before i did something and from around tuesday she was in succubus form heavily around me, influencing certain energy centers (right side of my neck, under my left shoulder blade, left ankle, sides of my stomach, etc…)

So it was clear for me to do a ritual during the black moon yesterday evening.

• I made a red bag (mojo bag ish) with green chord.
    i filled it with candy, haribbo cheries (i bought them for my inner child yesterday afternoon) and i traded for her a harbibo frog with my colleague, (frog, toad,connection with one of her totems)
  • I made a blood offer and wauw, the knife barely even touched the top of my little finger and damn, the amount of blood was unbelievable.
    I was really scared at some point, i didn’t even put the blade on my finger well and damn man all the blood :smiley: I thought to just drape the candy in blood, but turned out i could litereally bathe the candy, her sigil, the inside and outside plus the chord in my blood.
  • I talked to her with love and by speech and emotion i transferred much love towards her.

-Orgasm + sexual fluids which i anoint the bag with and her sigil.

Also gave some blood to Mother Kali.

I chanted a chant from Clavicula Nox IV, kissed her, asked her for her blessing (offcourse) , held the bag and sigil in the incense and put it with her sigil and a red candle on my altar.
Tonight i’m gonna bury it and do a second ritual to the beloved Queen.

4 Likes

Did one of a few rituals I can physically do where I live right now. Rest gonna have to be done astral.

1 Like

I just did a little thing for King Paimon, under the night sky with frankincense incense and a candle while listening to piano music :slight_smile: my feet are frozen now though :joy:

3 Likes

I did a working with Lucifer. I learned that I have a lot of shadow work to do. The reason I am struggling with advancing is there is no room left in me. I have a lot of darkness weighing me down, mostly past pain. I have to spill out some of the poison to refill myself with wisdom.

Not going to be a fun few weeks but it really helps to explain the constant nightmares about long ago pains {and a very off nightmare that featured Belial as the star of my nightmare?} that I have only buried and moved on.

My chest may be a grave and in it I can bury every thought of you {Davey Suicide} but sometimes you have to exhume the pain, cut it out of you completely, so that the wound can heal.

5 Likes

Through our pain we transmute wisdom…our pain is wise, because our hearts are wise.

2 Likes

Please see below link for the post regarding last night’s ritual and results. I believe my monthly Hekate ritual (I offer a small amount of food to her and burn hell note paper to the Restless dead into a small copper cauldron offering the ash at a crossroads) coinciding with the third and final night of this Gargophias ritual I just finished definitely enhanced the effect!

1 Like

Invoking Azazel and an entity that showed up last night named Al-Uzza. I was instructed to activate the first three sacraments that were placed within my 3 forhead chackras, in something they called the black waters of flameless consummation ceremony. I’m excited/nervous as well.

3 Likes

If you’re willing, could you tell us more about this? Here or in a PM is fine by us. :slight_smile:

If you’re alright with going into detail on this nightmare, I’d be curious to hear about it. You don’t have to if it makes you uncomfortable.

-Chii

As for an update on what we were doing, we found ourselves strangely energized yesterday, which is unusual, as the new moon is usually when we need to feed the most (that peaks at the waxing crescent moon). Though, we suspect it has more to do with it being a supermoon than a black moon. We haven’t fed for a week, either, so we thought it would be driving us crazy. Guess we should pay more attention to the supermoons.

2 Likes

I tried doing a Lilith ritual, although I did get her to help my husband calm down in a bath. She also felt a lot more powerful last night, instead of the warm hugs she usually gives me (she acts like my mom).

My Liltih new moon ritual didn’t work as well because Azazel showed up and we connected more.

5 Likes

Azazel and lilith showed up a few nights ago for me. And some Ayabel wanted me to see this dragon attached to Lilith and a tree in her garden she wanted me to connect with. Any insight on any of this would be awesome. I may have a magic buddy and we are going to be working with Lilith. Either way, this post was a nice bit of conformation.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed Lilith has been really active with people recently. How did the dragon make you feel?

1 Like

Honestly, like an accordion pulled open and unhinged but core links to the one I was in this gnosis connected at solar plexus, root area with dragon. Awful and beautiful at same time. Hard to describe. It was like a trinity around dragon but little tendrils to all these others, myself being one. Trippy, no answers just more questions, sigh lol

2 Likes