Black mirrors and Technology

So I watched this low budget horror teen movie called Friend Request. In the movie, the main character is cursed by a stalker girl who she didn’t invite to her party and she has all her friends killed off one by one. In the movie the girl who does the cursing substitutes her laptop screen for a black mirror and uses it to do her working.

This got me thinking cause when a laptop screen goes off, it tends to look like a black mirrror the same can be said of Tvs, cellphones and other forms of technology. So if you don’t have a black mirror you could probably use one of the above.

Now what came to mind after that was what have people been using these black mirrors for. For decades conspiracy theorists have been saying that spirits have been passing through Tvs to possess people and I know I thought nothing of it until I watched this movie. Gonna do some more research on this but just thought I would let people know.

Anyone one else notice this?

[quote=“nero, post:1, topic:8745”]So I watched this low budget horror teen movie called Friend Request. In the movie, the main character is cursed by a stalker girl who she didn’t invite to her party and she has all her friends killed off one by one. In the movie the girl who does the cursing substitutes her laptop screen for a black mirror and uses it to do her working.

This got me thinking cause when a laptop screen goes off, it tends to look like a black mirrror the same can be said of Tvs, cellphones and other forms of technology. So if you don’t have a black mirror you could probably use one of the above.

Now what came to mind after that was what have people been using these black mirrors for. For decades conspiracy theorists have been saying that spirits have been passing through Tvs to possess people and I know I thought nothing of it until I watched this movie. Gonna do some more research on this but just thought I would let people know.

Anyone one else notice this?[/quote]
Can technology be used as black mirrors and divination/ communication device? Yes. I’ve done it with an iPhone screen before, just make sure the screen is dark enough.

Recipe for a homemade black mirror:
Items: mega sized BLACK sharpie, large picture frame(one that you can take apart, preferably one that is more glass than it is frame) and a black paper sheet OR black fabric/ fuzzy sheet since I can’t remember the actual name for it.

1. take apart picture frame. Take glass and cover ONE SIDE of the glass NOT BOTH, this is vital. Cover it completely.
  2. put the black sheet or black fuzzy thing behind the “inked side” (the same side you covered in ink
  3. place the inked side into the frame (the inked side should be facing the inside of the frame, away from you. The clear uncolored side should be facing you.
  4. seal mirror. Cleanse mirror often.

Either that or if you have hella money you can buy one.
Make sure you know how to use one and that you know how to receive visions and such (I don’t know your skill level, saying this part just in case) black mirrors can also be used as portals (which is why I say cleanse often) or make “ash gateways”

1 Like

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:2, topic:8745”][quote=“nero, post:1, topic:8745”]So I watched this low budget horror teen movie called Friend Request. In the movie, the main character is cursed by a stalker girl who she didn’t invite to her party and she has all her friends killed off one by one. In the movie the girl who does the cursing substitutes her laptop screen for a black mirror and uses it to do her working.

Anyone one else notice this?[/quote]
Can technology be used as black mirrors and divination/ communication device? Yes. I’ve done it with an iPhone screen before, just make sure the screen is dark enough.

Recipe for a homemade black mirror:
Items: mega sized BLACK sharpie, large picture frame(one that you can take apart, preferably one that is more glass than it is frame) and a black paper sheet OR black fabric/ fuzzy sheet since I can’t remember the actual name for it.

1. take apart picture frame. Take glass and cover ONE SIDE of the glass NOT BOTH, this is vital. Cover it completely.
  2. put the black sheet or black fuzzy thing behind the “inked side” (the same side you covered in ink
  3. place the inked side into the frame (the inked side should be facing the inside of the frame, away from you. The clear uncolored side should be facing you.
  4. seal mirror. Cleanse mirror often.

Either that or if you have hella money you can buy one.
Make sure you know how to use one and that you know how to receive visions and such (I don’t know your skill level, saying this part just in case) black mirrors can also be used as portals (which is why I say cleanse often) or make “ash gateways”[/quote]
I hope this helped. Also I remember the black fuzzy material now. Its black felt. Get black felt, they’re very dark and its way better than black paper

I want to say that the magical work with the Black Mirrors, especially in LHP, is very laborious and dangerous. And the work on creating such mirrors is a whole science …
I have been working on the creation of Black Mirrors for several years.
Here is one example of mirrors I have made …

4 Likes

Can you please find the introduction thread and post an introduction about yourself so we know more about you as it is part of the forum’s rules. Spasibo!

1 Like

It is very helpful

Welcome to the forum, @CassieGriffin. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

I remember the first poltergeist movie where the young daughter was scrying at the tv while it was on no channels just plain snowy, i wonder is the energy from a snowy screen increasing the energy of tv from scrying, as scrying with it turned off.

Well done, thats a awesome black mirror, i love it.:+1:

i`ll the use a laptop screen for evocation