Black Magick Training for beginners and adepts

Yes

1 Like

Hey man, is there easier method for TGS rather than draw sight back?

That’s literally the easiest most effective way

4 Likes

Can I blink during the process?

Yes. It sounds like you may be overanalyzing the process during your rituals.

2 Likes

Because I felt nothing other than nausea after like 15 mins doing it. I wonder what’s wrong.

4 Likes

Glare at a candle till you start getting tunnel vision, works pretty well all your doing is looking at a candle.
Just don’t stare or get distracted by other things, keep your focus on the candle.
@Primordiarch
Just keep a distance from the candle, about 1-2 ft, don’t wanna burn your retinas
Lol.

6 Likes

Doesnt feel good, trust me :joy:

3 Likes

Wonderful

1 Like

@Primordiarch practice makes perfect

Bro wtf legit everything I need for my ascension you have written on thank you so much I’m going to do all these things to waken my senses you a a fuckn sick cunt

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing this

1 Like

OMG what I’ve been looking for !!! Thank you so much !

1 Like

that was really helpful. now I know how to start building up my altar

thank you

1 Like

Wooow this is amazing! thanks!

1 Like

Feel you :joy:

1 Like

I currently don’t have an incense burner (working on that) so I was wondering if an oil diffuser works too?

1 Like

Yes, it’s what I use.

1 Like

Does anyone know where would be the best place to acquire the supplies on the beginner’s list? I haven’t the faintest clue where to find most of the incense listed and have never even heard of a black mirror. Would just a common kitchen knife do? some of this can probably be bough on Amazon if I’m not mistaken, but I would prefer buying it in person, mainly to avoid scams. Oh, and does the quality of the materials factor into the success of a ritual? What does the journal need to have written in it specifically, and in how much detail should the writing be in? Wow i have a lot of questions…

1 Like

No. Chaos magicians have been known to use packets of sugar and plastic forks in their rituals. The quality of materials required is whatever makes YOU feel magical. You are the magick, not the tools.

The journal is for you, and only you. The detail you put in it is whatever you deem important. Usually, date, time, weather, moon phase, and description of ritual done are the basics, with some space below to add in any results if and when they come in.

A “black” mirror is simple to make, and you can find instructions on how to do it all over the net, on this forum, and in a variety of books, like Kontantinos’ Summoning Spirits, and EA’s Questing After Visions.

My advice is not to overthink things. You can do magick without any tools whatsoever. The tools are only to help YOU so use whatever gets you in the mood for magick. If you can pick up a kitchen knife and see it as magical, then it will work.

7 Likes