Black Holes and Quantum Sorcerey

I’ve been having a few of my spirit guides talking to me about black holes recently and I was wondering if anyone else has experimented with tapping into their power for magickal purposes? And if so how did it go? I’m going to be starting my own experiments soon but wanted to hear from others as well

6 Likes

What power? You can’t get anything out of a black hole, that’s why it’s a black hole.

You can use it to send stuff you don’t want and get rid of it forever. They’re good for that.

3 Likes

How would you do that? Create a black hole and send physical stuff through it?

So your answer then is no you haven’t tried it Thank you for your input

1 Like

No, that wasn’t what I said at all :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry for misunderstanding you Can you elaborate on what you have done with them,the methods you used and the results you got?

Again thank you for your input

There’s a black hole in the center of our galaxy, and the center of the sun has a portal right to it.
I’ve posted about this technique before, which I learned via the writings at ascensionhelp and modified with other things.

So let’s say, you have a parasite you want to remove from your universe for good. First bind it so it can’t run - I use Saturnian imagery that boxes it up in thick sheets of a black iron-like substance, but whatever works for you. Then pull energy from the cosmos (e.g. using pore breathing) to fuel the effort, and lump it to the sun - watch it go through the portal to the center of the galaxy, and keep pushing it into the black hole.

You might notice some accretion matter peeling off, that’s normal. You might also see that it kind of pops out the other side, with it’s pattern completely dissipated, but not in this universe, it’ll be in another one. It can’t come back to the universe you are in. It can meet you again in a universe you didn’t do this in.

If this is an issue add to your intention that it be removed from your nearby universes as well, you may have to repeat the action to make sure the new reality propagates through enough universes to have the whole energy set sufficiently far from your energy to not come back.

7 Likes

Thanks @Mulberry that makes a lot of sense! I appreciate that.

3 Likes

You can have a black hole inside of you.
I disagree Mr. You can incorporate black hole energues inside of your very being.

Excellent post @anon2593031

You can utilise the power source of this and develop it within your physical /astral essence.
I mean
In some ways there is no difference

Very interesting theme, the power of Chaos is one of the most important ones

Hiya OP! Black holes have incredible power, being the counterparts and elemental mirrors of stars. They’re great at consuming patterns, excellent forms to assume for the purposes of anchoring magic and contact, and useful subjects of contemplative meditation, too. Black holes are super versatile! :slight_smile: