Black hole 10-04-2019

We are a song that came into being.

1 Like

Interesting coincidence- black holes are considered infinitely dense points of matter- big bang theory tells us that our universe was on it’s beginning the infinitely dense point of… something.

Black holes are created in massive stars explosion- our cosmos born in biggest “explosion” ever.

And black holes “eat” matter and light that will fall into them- on the smallest quantum level of our universe there is quantum foam- a “thing” that constantly creates and annihilates particles and anti-particles.
I have a crazy idea we live in a black hole. :man_astronaut:

4 Likes

@Seraph so maybe we will go to another dimension if the black hole were absorbe us :slight_smile:

1 Like

If the magick entites act from another dimension,with we are working, what if the black hole absorbe the dimension where they are?

1 Like
1 Like

The creation of black holes confirm theories that our universe might not be 4 dimensional and that other dimensions exist, perhaps not a demonic portal however. There are several threads on black holes on this site, check out this link:

Thats intresting thank you…:+1: and thanks eveybody.

1 Like

For those of you wondering how this will affect your work, well it shouldn’t. The black hole has always been there. Just because a photo of it is being released doesn’t change anything. Interesting thing to consider is that black holes are so dense, they actually warp space-time. For a long time it was believed that the gravitational pull of a black hole was so great that not even light could escape. But new studies in quantum physics actually theorize that particles actually do escape from black holes. My personal theory on this is that the particles escape through distortions in space-time caused by the black hole. They escape by traveling backwards in time to a point before they crossed the event horizon.

And to those of you that think Einstein was right about everything, well he wasn’t. He was dead wrong about quantum mechanics. Quantum theory wouldn’t exist if Einstein had his way. In physicists circles, Einstein is well known for his quote “God does not play dice.” This portrayed his belief in strict laws regarding the behavior of subatomic particles and rejection of the theory that they behaved at random. Basically a denial of the core principle of quantum theory-the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. Quantum physics has proved his quote wrong time and time again. Not only does God play dice, he plays every chance he gets. Einstein did though have major impacts on the field with his Special Theory and General Theory of Relativity.

2 Likes

If you want to know about different dimensions or parallel universes, this talk is probably right up your alley. Quantum computers are either a great idea, or we’re heading for disaster with them.

You may be right though. Money itself controls what information is released and level of accuracy to that said “New” released data

1 Like

if you want to know about the existence of another dimensions, read about the string theory (specifically about Branes and Megabranes), black holes are anomalies in the universe (that comes with their own set rules that violates some of the laws of astrophysics) see also: Black hole information paradox

@Purple

“I was took it black holes take in energy and white holes spit the energy out. The universe way of breathing?”

This just blew my mind a lil and I haven’t even had my joint yet :rofl:

2 Likes

These posts hurt my head. While I’m not a scientist, I am extremely scientifically literate.

First, the name Black Hole is a misnomer. It’s not actually a hole that goes anywhere. It is just a super dense object (think a really small and really heavy star) that produces such a strong gravitational force that once something is caught (like light) it can’t ever leave. If you were to approach a black hole, you wouldn’t go anywhere, but you would die from the intense gravitational tidal forces, as the parts of your body that are closer to the Black Hole move toward it faster, a process Scientists refer to as Spaghettification.

3 Likes

Hiya OP! Since the simulated image looks just like a big orange eyeball, why don’t you peer into it? Use it as a gateway for astral visitation? Or just say hello? It’s a big eyeball after all, who knows where the other limbs are! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You mean this eyeball?

https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5aec114a19ee861f008b4855-750-370.jpg

2 Likes

Maybe. But we will be grounded, milled, grindered, smashed and stretched first by its gravitation pull, so we will not survive te travel, then we will be shitted out in other dimension as quantum foam i did mention before :flushed: this is not very tempting.

That’s true only if it’s a point singularity. If you have a ring singularity it’s theoretically possible to travel through the center and out the other side (aka a wormhole). Unfortunately you’d need some kind of exotic matter to reinforce the ring singularity from collapsing and the aperture size would probably not be very big at all, so unfortunately we’re a long ways away from Portal gun free-for-alls. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

True, but even if it were a wormhole, you wouldn’t reach the other side alive. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now I’m imagining a beautiful, glowing stream of once-human protoplasm and molecular soup spewing out from the other side of the wormhole. :tornado:

1 Like

If you ever entered a black hole, your body would change on a subatomic level. The immense gravity would force every electron in your body to collapse into the core of the atom and merge with protons, thus producing matter composed entirely of neutrons.

1 Like