Black arts to help with the legislation of marijuana world wide

I was thinking a idea so we can purchase marijuana world wide to help prevent going to jail from smoking and in possession of marijuana world wide, all get together on the forum to use black arts to monipulate all government bodies all over the world so governments will totally legalize cannabis, so if say for eg. No more death penaltys in Bali for marijuana.

3 Likes

Will it stop aussie smuggler to ship drugs to Bali :thinking:

2 Likes

Itā€™s already happening in my country soā€¦meh.

2 Likes

If marijuana become legalize, there be no need to smuggle cannabis into a country, because i be able to purchase cannabis at a smoke shop, u know how the they say cannabis leads to harder drugs, only because criminals add speed to the neutreant tank then they feed a speed drug into the cannabis hydo ponics, and when the unexpected customer purchase cannabis from a hydoponics grower customer donā€™t even know cannabis has been lased with speed. It was better back in the 80s when cannabis was more pure good old bush weed grown in good old manuer and blood and bone hydoponics create synthetic cannabis could been grown with harder drugs. Also criminals who grow hydo dope ratsake could be also added, there new form of brain storm, so if Australia government completely legalize cannabis the license professionals will make sure cannabis is grown completely pure without harder drugs added and good old manuer and blood and bone, and all those criminals:-bikie gangs, criminal wonabees will loose out no more shitty cannabis deals no more cannabis dealers taxing cannabis from the bag no more rip off cannabis deals, no more criminals telling other dealers not to sell Bowling270 cannabis.

2 Likes

So brother which country is it already happening?

I would love nothing more than marijuana legalization here but if Iā€™m being realistic it took more than magic to legalized ā€œdrugā€ in a Muslim majority country

Probably the only country wouldnā€™t legalize cannabis, unless reports how the tax on purchasing cannabis used to improve the roads, schools, and hospitals and homeless, and create more jobs eg. The ones know how to grow cannabis could be employed to work in a company for growing cannabis.

This is probably your best idea yet, and while it needs a bit of fleshing out, could get you what you want AND help people too.

In the United States where I am there are more and more states allowing use of grass, and there is a bill being proposed in the national senate to legalize (or at least de-regulate) it on a federal level. Areas in America where pot has been decriminalized have experienced every single benefit you described, plus more than a few that seldom are mentioned. It is working.

1 Like

Do magic to convince the legislature of every country to legalize marijuana as ā€œmedical Marijuanaā€ or some type of Legal Access type shit

Of course you must know how the government of every country operates and how strict they are, but its just an idea

Well in the U.S. a few states have legalized recreational marijuana. Colorado is the first. Now it still is illegal at the federal/national level but the federal/national has decided to leave the individual states that have legalized it alone for now at least. Because marijuana is illegal at the federal/national level those who have a marijuana business can not use the banking system so it is a completely cash only business

Now the result of this legalization is the growers are growing a pure product also there are so many growers and sellers now that the price in Colorado for marijuana has dropped. So itā€™s a win win.

1 Like

Canada. Our federal government is already in the process of legalization. It is already legal to purchase small amounts for individual use and to smoke it in your home and on private property. I think that might vary province by province though, Iā€™m not sure, since I donā€™t use it, and thus, am not up on all the hubbub about it.

1 Like

Wasnā€™t he the one that wanted to curse all Mary Jane growers?

2 Likes

Personally I would be more concerned about ensuring that there is a free right of passage for anyone who is carrying essential medication between countries so that those are not confiscated or that they are not put in a situation where their lives are endangered due to lack of medication or imprisonment over someoneā€™s need to get a recreational high.

Obviously if marijuana is a prescribed medication then clearly a ā€˜highā€™ doesnā€™t apply.

There is a real issue in the disparity between countries in how they treat travellers to their countries when they are carrying essential life saving medication.

Some people have actually been imprisoned for carrying prescribed pain medication.

3 Likes

Yes i was the one, only against criminals, they tend to rip people of, threaten people if they donā€™t pay up cut out people like me, so i cannot buy any, i have ask, all i get were not aloud to sell to you, i having to degrade to find dope in the gutter, the dope fullen out of peoples pocket, i will not go into the factory ask around is this your dope fuck then, and yes i am still cursing seem to be working very well, you know how i know i been asked by one of the people working at the butcher was that you who killing off our marijuana crops and i will not be honest to them. Must be the inverted pentagram ring i am wearing big give away, he has quit smoking pot, my inverted pentagram is mightyer then the sword.

Yeapp

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been working on this already but only for the Federal level in the states. I think Belial would be a good demon to work with along with Paimon. I would also encourage working with the plant spirit of Cannabis itself.

1 Like

Iā€™d be more interested in lifting the ban from the industrial use of hemp, in the US particularly, as well as medical marijuana. Hemp is an excellent fast-growing, low pesticide use sustainable source for paper products and would reduce logging. But hemp got banned along with all cannabis plants.

I canā€™t care personally about smoking it, because the Deva of marijuana wonā€™t work with me for some reason. It doesnā€™t do anything but make me a bit nauseous and dizzy, and since I found out that Iā€™m not welcome, Iā€™ve chosen not to disrespect the spirit by trying.

1 Like

All hard drug runners and the Cartel, ya.

Soooo why would someone say they are not allowed to sell to you?
I donā€™t normally help someone if I feel theyā€™re withholding needed info, info that might sway my decision.

2 Likes