Binding to make someone do what you want or not?

Hi all,
I’d appreciate some advice. I have a situation at work where I need a supervisor to agree to a request I am submitting. And as quickly as possible. The problem is that I can’t stand him and have had issues with him in the past due to him being an incompetent dhead, lol. So we are not on very good terms and barely speaking. But he is the person it has to go through and there is no way around it. So, I’m wondering would doing a binding on him to not cause me trouble work in this situation or just make him ineffective, which may hurt me getting my request approved?.

I’m not sure whether to do a binding on him or do rituals to make him kinder or do what I want, etc - or both? I usually do bindings on people I want to stop causing me trouble and leave me alone but unfortunately I need to deal with him in this case and get him to sign off on my request. He is a very annoying, person who is slow to act and usually completely useless in running or doing anything.

Thanks in advance!

I would say layer it, do both a binding for “you will not work or speak against me” and run a working to expedite he process.

1 Like

Thanks @Mulberry ! I was kind of thinking that myself but wanted a second opinion so to speak! :slightly_smiling_face: I will call on St Expedite who has always been of great help to me. And throw in some other stuff to get him to do what I want.

1 Like