"Binding spirits"?

I think Anchor is a good term for it, much better than bind or bound. But you can actually trap a spirit that is certain and that would be a real bound spirit.

3 Likes

You have bound spirits to objects?

1 Like

I went through a phase, and at some point I had so much haunted or bound entities items that I had to start selling them off to sorcerers and ghost hunters because they were causing too much Poltergeist activity and shadows lurking about that my family was getting upset about it so they had to go.

2 Likes

Thats a very interesting point and another thing I wondered- poltergeist activity and what not- sounds to me like that would certainly piss them off- so that rears back to the original question- what is the purpose and goal of binding- to expedite future evocations as they’ve been envoked and bound to a vessel? That would piss me off. I know E.A has made several references to his painted goat skull collection in his temple affixed to the steel pentagram but I can’t remember the verbiage in the video- I seem to remember the skulls were symbols- tributes if you will to pacts made with various entities. Could be wrong.

It’s just enslaving spirits. Since I’m amoral I don’t care if someone actually does it.

I think Adam’s term “anchor” is very accurate.

My goal is simply to utilize that spirit’s energies in a co-working. We’ve already agreed to work together for an extended period toward a specific purpose at that point.

The two areas I use this technique the most:

1. creating a talisman for a specific purpose (healing someone, protecting someone, etc.)
  2. creating an object to make an evocation quicker and more powerful

This isn’t an exhaustive answer with what you can do with it, just my answering your question from my own practice.

After catching them in a spirit trap, or bottle laden with sigils and a wax cork afterwards, how do I use their power?

Tickled you? While I know that’s sarcastic I ask the purpose behind while maintaining respect for them. If I where worried about banishing out of fear I would not be wondering- however banishing is another topic I wish to discuss at another time- mainly as to why to do so. The grimores I’ve read simply speak of thanking them and “realesing” them. Not sure if that falls under the banner of banishing

They call that the “License to Depart”. Some traditions tell you to command them to leave. I don’t do that because I want them to bring their energies and forces into my life.

A banishing ritual clears the area you banish of all energies and entities. The purpose is to get back to a clean slate.

In other words, if I’ve just done a baneful ritual, I don’t want that same energy carrying over into my ritual to find my soulmate.

Here’s a link to one of the more powerful banishing rituals I’ve used:
Solar Banishing Ritual

And I don’t banish after an evocation because I don’t want to clear my space of those energies. I want them hanging around, building, and growing until I’m done with that purpose.

Besides, calling a spirit over to your house to hang out and then yelling at them to “get the hell out of my house” is just rude. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your right that’s exactly what is says. The exact verbiage escaped me at the time of writing

No worries, my friend. We’re all learning, all the time. No one person could possibly know everything.

1 Like

On another note the more I think about your comment these interests me quite a bit. The baneful magick I’ve used don’t seem to call upon a specific entity so I’m curious- out of ignorance and serious inquiry- where the license to depart comes into play

It’s only at the end of evocation rituals.

I only perform a banishing ritual when I’m done with one goal and I’m ready to start working on another goal. I “clean the slate” before starting the new goal because I don’t want the energies from the previous goal to combine with the energies from this goal.

If I find a spirit was sent to attack me by another magickian, I do a more targeted form of banishing on the spirit or just turn the spirit against the magickian who sent it with a little added “oomph”.

Again, I want to make it very clear: this is only what I do. I’m not saying this is “THE ONE TRUE WAY” or anything like it.

1 Like

My house stinks of sulfur and rottening flesh, shit , the cats spend the night chasing small entity’s , I have worm like entitys attached to my chakras sucking the life out of me, I’m trying to be a good person but if I got my hands of the people doing it, I’d torture them , I keep to myself and try and do what’s right, wtf people, what’s the point in sending attacks on me

I was being stubborn, they were tearing into me like a pack of hyenas, when I showed them love it really made them mad , I noticed that fighting them made them stronger, they were trying to scare me but that sort of stuff doesn’t scare me, since I was a child I used to dream about killing people, its more of being bothered and annoying than anything, I really want to find the perps, any idea’s, I have black ribbon , chicken feet , all I need is names and I’m off to the graveyard

You could always just ask the spirit if it will give you a portion of it’s energy to anchor, that way you have a direct link to said spirit.

1 Like

I allready asked similar questions in two other threads:

Could i bound some entity (Centamon?) to an stick or to plastic BB (airsoft) and those objects would cause horrendous pain(only to others) just by touching? But without additional physical damage.

I would like to build an engraved staff, which would paralize every being except of me.

1 Like

Its more than one, they are about an inch or two tall, the house is full of them, it seems when the aircraft spraying aluminum, goes overhead gives them an electromagnetic wave boost on which they travel on, actually they come in all sizes from little black dots to 4 feet translucent being’s but they seem to all feed the same, digging into the lower chakras, as much as its bothering me, their contact with me lets me read them an I’m constantly learning about their world, I believe the taller ones are actually people or beings who look human to us but are invaders from another dimension, here to conquer us, they are spoken about in the Zohar, they astral project and when they dig into our auras they gain our knowledge and wisdom, , hacking me wont save them, they are opening themselves to me, its like a computer, there is always a trace that can be followed back to the source

2 Likes

Here is a thought; hack them to serve you. Don’t fight the wave flow with it…

4 Likes

I found a way to defeat the entities which piggy back on the super charged electromagnetic field from the aluminium and barium nano particles being sprayed across the world to sure up the thinning ionosphere, grab a fridge magnet and leave it on the various chakras or on ones wrist so the flow of blood filled with the particles get their memory’s wiped, one can feel the mental fog lifting after just 30 mins of a magnet left on the wrist, try it out.