Bind a partner from relationships with a certain gender/sex

Do some research on this site.

1 Like

@Im_Yaso

1 Like

Well Icant pay for that spell

I don’t have morals in the normal sense kid. It had to do with how I felt about things.

You clearly do not understand how this works. Until you do nothing will work for you.

I didn’t think you could pay for it but it’s an example you need to WORK for something you really want. You can’t pay, petition a daemon to help you get the money, everything can be done if you have the drive.

1 Like

Yeah

If you explain the situation more then people might be able to help you find a gentler and effective way of helping you in your situation.

2 Likes

Just to have them interested in one gender for me certain time because straight people aren’t gonna want to date a same sex person
Some love spells don’t help

Okay you have someone you like who’s straight? Otherwise, find a gay/lesbian/bi person.
The only magick you’d need then is a simple spell to attract love to you.

Yeah they’re straight
U can still do something about that with magick

I know, i was just making sure i understood you.

My recommendation is still to call on a Spirit for help. I don’t think the methods in the other post would help you, yes? So the best way is to do research on Spirits here and find one who seems like the best fit and call them. Otherwise it’s more complicated and you want something simple.
What you want is not simple at all but this is the best solution i can personally offer you.

I got asemodues to help but
I still wish there was a preference change spell to use out there xD

Yeah I will try other nit simple methods what are they?

Okay please read the following because it will REALLY HELP YOU:

Magic needs a curious mind – the learning dilemma for magical students

… the amount of times people have emailed me, total strangers, with no introduction, no background info, not even a name, just a text speak sentence like: ‘tell me about eastern magic’, or ‘can you explain what magic is’, ‘can you tell me about Kabbalah but only in a few sentences as I am really busy and I don’t like to read a lot (yes, really….)’. The best one was, ‘I want to know what is in one of your books, but it has a lot of pages, so can you just bullet point it for me’ (I shit you not).

These and other sad but hilarious emails highlight this sense of entitlement (you don’t know me, but I want you to spend your whole day explaining something to me), along with the inability to learn for themselves. For instance, one question, ‘is there magic in India, if so what is it and how does it work”. Apart from the fact that you cannot truly answer such a question without writing a whole book, there is a thing called the internet, with amazing things called ‘search engines’ that one can use. Starting with a couple of words like, ‘magic’, ‘India’, and then maybe adding in, ‘mythology’, ‘mystics’, you can spend months reading various texts and books available on line. And the absolute joy of this is that you can focus in on one aspect that catches your eye, and search that, which opens up another vista of information. And on and on it goes. It’s called research.

Only then will a person slowly start to build discernment, and be able to separate the bullshit from the gems. It’s a process. And that process starts with curiosity, the willingness to read, digest, discover, ponder, look further, check facts, and check sources (and recognize the total bollocks): those steps slowly edge the person in to the subject matter. It’s called learning. It is very useful at times.

Full article: Magic needs a curious mind – the learning dilemma for magical students | Josephine McCarthy

It’s unlikely you will find one simple spell you can do easily that will totally change someone else and make them go against a fundamental part of their personality and manifestation in this lifetime.

Also, this forum has never had a rule against spell begging as such, because we exchange methods on here and ask for help in ways that blur the lines, but many other forums do have that rule and enforce it very strictly.

This is one of the more obscure norms of magickal forums, and to keep asking people for a kind of simple recipe is the worst kind of spell begging.

I know this world is new to you so I am explaining this respectfully, and asking you to please bear that stigma in mind and not do it. :+1:

Magick works differently for different people, so what may work for one person may not work the same, for you.

The reasons for this vary but experience, and other factors mean we do not start from the same place when using simple instructions for most types of work.

Learn some basics, like how to open sigils and develop contact with spirits, or else search up methods of rootwork, or Law of Attraction.

What to expect for real when you use this method:

4 Likes

:crystal_ball::confounded::muscle:t3::+1:t3::computer::envelope_with_arrow::open_book::memo::writing_hand:t3::black_joker::dress::smiley::crystal_ball:
Ok!

2 Likes