Billie Eilish - who suspects she's into the LHP?

I think they do also… look at Bowie… he’s mystical in what he does or did… he has a swimming pool where he exorcised something inside him… it bubbled water and burned the pool base… no amount of painting ever gets off that skid mark. Today a private owner has the pool… and the skid.

His black star album has a lot of questions around it… the lyrics too. I was not surprised when he just ‘disappeared’ when he died… if he died.

Weird I felt Eilish was satanic before i knew or saw the imigary… it was only when i looked up the videos and words fact it all came into play and i went "ah… i sensed it ". So, i sensed it before i heard her music or saw the videos

I think every successful celebrity is pegged for LHP or satanism now :roll_eyes: and Bowie was considered RHP by new age communities lol.

3 Likes

Madonna seems like she takes it most seriously and goes deeper. Ariana doesn’t seem like she knows what she’s doing and talked about getting followed around by demons lol in the mirror in pictures. Billie probably dabbles if for any reason it was a strong trend. But I have learned most entertainers are entertainers first and foremost. They like to talk about how they know some things or their father was in some basic organization like Masonry but when it gets down to specialty, their art is their specialty. They put the occult on display sometimes because of the obsession around the mystery of it some of it is just for attention because it’s strange and strange always makes people pay attention. The people who are really heavy into it are some folks behind the scenes and I’m almost certain they are casting over their entertainers and projects. The average Hollywood person being too of this world to ever think someone might have put work on them and that’s why they are suddenly having health problems and addictions problems. Because there is something else there decaying their soul for our entertainment. I think it’s high time normal people stop trying to figure out what black magic celebrities use. Most of them are backed by very powerful people and SYSTEMS. You could literally carbon copy their spirit. You aren’t going to have their success unless you get chosen to be the face of the system. But I digress.

1 Like

Oh I remember that, I have been suspecting for a while that Ariana is possesed by something. Her eyes look so empty now like she is not there anymore.

1 Like

She sold her “soul” to a music company that’s normal for pop celebrities. :joy:

2 Likes

Probably because she’s a RAGING NARCISSIST!

1 Like

billie eilish brother has a girlfriend that exactly looks like her … maybe he wants to get in his sisters pants…

1 Like

All I am going to say is my personal speculation.

I think if she is not an occultist then it is possible her philosophy is adversarial like in satanism and luciferianism.
Her lyrics talk about things that people deem taboos which is typical for a person of adversarial mindset. Her position in the lyrics is also often one of adversity: adapting a position of serial killer or a psychopath(“Bellyache”, “You shoud see me in a crown”). She talks about taboo subjects naturally in interviews and many of her lyrics center around taboos. She is clearly quite individualistic (her fashion sense is quite out there and her videos also often times). Her songs like “Bury a friend” and “Everything I wanted” use suggestion and small musical cues in the background to trigger a certain emotion (I know many artists use these half-hidden keys but just pointing that out) which clearly suggests she has a vision or impact she wants to give the audience. We could technically call that lesser magick with a stretch.

Her themes in the songs suggest some form of shadow work been done because her content seems so accepting of her psyche’s darker aspects.

All in all I think she is a talented artist who has been so succesful because she also has connections and people to help her. Her synesthesia and her imagination have helped her far. That being said she could also be into occult but hasn’t outright said it, which is smart imo when you get famous. If I were her I’d use magick and spirituality of occult to keep me going haha. But occult doesn’t do the work for you, it opens doors for you but you have to walk through them.

The other possibility is that she is just lucky and talented and has connections and her songs, visuals and personality are due to her going to therapy (she also has tourettes which was propably hard) and doing a lot of other self improvement work which gives her the individualistic outlook. Also some artists are just drawn to dark and macabre visuals and chaos hahaha. :smirk:

1 Like

Exactly what I was trying to say a while ago but deleted my comments as ppl where acting a bit overly sleepy on these issues.

Well said I must say.

I don’t follow Eilish, but from what I’ve seen I’ve actually, sadly, suspected this is the case.

1 Like