Billie Eilish - who suspects she's into the LHP?

With six Grammys, 13 platinum singles and one of the biggest debut albums in recent memory, Billie Eilish has already conquered the music world and has moved on to film. After performing a unique take on the Beatles’ classic “Yesterday” at the Academy Awards last weekend, the singer has dropped the theme song to the forthcoming James Bond film “No Time to Die,” which comes out April 10

All by 19… she says she tried to kill herself twice… her music videos show her falling fromt he sky and having broken black wings… who suspects she is being boosted by the LHP? Anyone KNOW this to be true based on their spirtual sources?

Her video finds her a fallen angel, ejected from Heaven and landing on Earth to find it a deserted, fiery hellscape. “Peter’s on vacation, an open invitation,” she sings, against jaunty keys, suggesting that “even God herself … will want the Devil on her team”.

5 Likes

She’s just a girl who has an ethereal voice with a song writer and producer that knows how to capitalise on the pessimistic and nihilistic worldviews the younger generations possess, along with being “woke,” which pleases the record companies and various award boards because it means very little polarisation among consumers and reviewers, and thus maximum profit. She’s essentially beaten Lana Del Rey at her own modern diva game.

23 Likes

She is in hollywood= Hollywood is Demonic= She has seen the fucked up behind the sences = Any Large even is a Ritual for something(SUPER BOWL) Her brother wants DIG HER GUTS out da hell, She definitly doing Demonic rituals for something cuz i can feel it somehow

8 Likes

So the answer is yes. Her brother is clearly deep into the occult. Doesn’t get any more obvious. I mean most of them are. Ariana grande. Madonna. It’s so obvious. And they’re smart not to mention anything. Unlike Lana who tells everyone that she’s cursing Donald trump. The best occultists are the ones that never reveal their hand.

6 Likes

And here it is again.

3 Likes

My answer was no. Not everything is down to black magick.

Those two have the combined intelligence of a fly trying to get through an open window.

10 Likes

i don´t know who she is but most singers take satanic/occultist imagery into their works because they like the aesthetics of it, i mean, i have my own goal i want to achieve but i think the demons i work with, know full well this isn´t a easy road that´s easily achievable, she´s just lucky that´s having the success at a young age, it´s not the first time, nor it will be the last time, the entertainment industry loves any rising star so they´re capitalizing on it

7 Likes

For once I actually agree completely with @anon96217651

She’s just another corporate commodity being used to cash in on the new generation.

7 Likes

I miss the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and 00’s music. The digital era of today sucks. :face_vomiting: Anyone can make music from their basement today, and sure there’s talents out there, but who will remember them decades later? 80’s and 90’s where the last era of musical icons. Or maybe it’s just nostalgia talking? :thinking:

Billie Eilish…I listened to a few songs of her just now, and there’s something familiar about the sound, tunes and composition. Especially the song “All The Good Girls Go To Hell”. Now, what have I heard it before? :thinking:

Ah, that’s right! twenty one pilots!!! She uses similar sounds as them, especially from the songs “Heathen” and “Stressed Out”. No wonder there was something odd about her.

11 Likes

Just because someone is really successful and has obtained quite a bit by age 19, doesnt mean they are using black magick or whatever. It just means they worked their ass off or had the right people pull the right strings for them.

4 Likes

It’s a carefully cultivated image, designed to make you think/talk about her or her “music”.
And it’s working.
It’s not magic however, its marketing.

3 Likes

Don’t know much about her… but her brother is into the occult? where did you get that?

I agree with this

2 Likes

And what about all the other artists who use those “dark” images, or even “darker” images, and don’t win awards nor that much money? Also, if being LHP makes one win awards and lots of money, why aren’t all the aspiring left hand sorcerers here earning millions by doing something that your regular more attractive neighbor that somehow can sing could do?

7 Likes

because they don’t have the opportunity? IF they could sing, and get chosen to get into the industry then they would get the same maybe.

I really doubt it, since there is a whole industry of LHP related music of which I was part for a while in a direct and indirect way, and nobody gets what the OP claims the LHP gives, nor for being a good musician nor for being LHP. Success in that area requieres more mundane contacts than demonic contacts, and nor even demons can bend the market that much

5 Likes

This is hollywood. Being a good hollywood person will almost always get you at least somewhat famous.

1 Like

There must be hundreds of bands literally singing songs about LHP stuff that won’t receive more favor than being a random youtube recommendation

3 Likes

But we are not talking about random bands. We are talking about this one person who has made it into one of the highest places in all of the industry

And it didn’t was because of being LHP