Billie Eilish - who suspects she's into the LHP?

Well, what we can add here is, according to what @anon96217651 has said,

She’s just a girl who has an ethereal voice with a song writer and producer that knows how to capitalise on the pessimistic and nihilistic worldviews the younger generations possess, along with being “woke,” which pleases the record companies and various award boards because it means very little polarisation among consumers and reviewers, and thus maximum profit.

A 19 year old that has an Etheric voice.

She also claimed to have a liking to horror movies since she was a child so that would explain her loving expressions towards the creepy and quick tuned beats for her music.

So in short, the young generation relates to her lyrics and shit. I don’t know why LHP would be referenced towards her stuff but hey people’s opinions :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Well it doesn’t matter what you or I think. You can see the undertones. The music lyrics. How they dress. The people they associate with. Make your own guess. They’re definitely into the occult. Most elites are…

2 Likes

Her brother is the occultist not her. I imagine she’s just a teen benefitting from all this

1 Like

Frankly I think everyone has it ass backwards. The rich and famous don’t get that way from occult knowledge. They become rich and famous first THEN they get into occult shit to try and find meaning in it all.

10 Likes

Most use spells and dieties to help them rise in the first place. Not everyone is after knowledge and spiritual disciplines. Some use magick. Like most things as a tool to achieve goals and deadlines.

2 Likes

Every one person rises in their own unique way. So maybe we’re both right to certain people. Or both wrong. Who knows. You know only what you’re doing.

You’re mistaken on that.

When you are rich and famous using magick then you can correct me. I call it like I see it.

4 Likes

Oh, my frackin’ gods! Why is it that every time someone new becomes successful, others have to immediately blame it on black magick, and open a thread whining about it?

People become famous without any sort of magical help, and always have. You can’t lay everything at the feet of mysterious magical forces just because you don’t think they deserve to be successful on their own.

Threads like this always remind me of the people who just can’t figure how some feat was achieved by “primitive” humans, so they have to credit aliens for it, 'cause if they don’t know how, then obviously the early humans didn’t either. :roll_eyes:

Occult symbolism has been part of music since the New Age hit in the 60’s. It’s not new, and it doesn’t mean the artist practices anything.

And the image of an angel falling to earth with black wings is a pretty standard one in the Western Christian mythology so there is nothing “occult” about it.

19 Likes

Perhaps

7 Likes

I deleted all my posts on this topic.

Carry on with the fairytale that this girl has talent that’s why she’s at the top lol.

1 Like

No need to sacrifice for grammys

Its not really a secret dude. If you want to talk about doing your homework how about just follow the money. The Grammys are just a glorified commercial segment. Alot of greased palms and outright bribery. There’s no black magic, just a lot of green.

5 Likes

People spend way too much time in LHP conspiracy nonsense. Not every successful person has to be LHP lol.

When you start assuming success=LHP it might be time to take a break from LHP and rediscover reality so you keep yourself grounded and out of the flight of fantasy. Stuff like this annoy me and I rarely get annoyed lol.

8 Likes

Marketable talent is all it’s ever been about.

That’s what sells and that’s what people buy.
Good marketing plus the talent = success.
Good talent plus no marketing = no success
We could look back to the 50’s and 60’s with Elvis Presley who was probably the first big music star with a marketing machine of a manager behind him. His manager wasn’t interested in the talent, just that he had a product that people would buy.
Then, The Beatles who also had talent and the merchandise idea really took off along with their music.
American producers wanted there own version of The Beatles to compete so they hired some people who looked like pop stars and called them The Monkees and gave them some songs to sing. They found they could prefabricate a band and sell the merchandise on top = marketing.

When The Beatles started getting into mysticism, they kept themselves on the payroll because they could keep coming up with new interesting ideas in the studio instead of touring live shows with three minute songs. So The Beatles found their new quirk, a new angle and their marketing machine kept running until they ran out of songs.

Billie Eilish has a cute voice with a quirky style and can write some good songs, therefore she is marketable with or without the LHP but there is always the marketing behind it.

4 Likes

I find it personally hilarious that here we supposed be the darkest and bad ass dark side forum on the internet, but if someone dares say or even mentions how the elites currently know more then us. Oh no, that can’t possibly be true.

Give me a fucking break. Why do you think I use pop songs in my own rituals? These motherfuckers know more than anyone on this forum. Guarantee it.

3 Likes

This is true. If you actually watch the Grammys, she becomes increasingly stressed and self-conscious as the night goes on. You can even see her mouthing “please don’t be me” just before her name is announced, and she even said in one of her acceptance speeches that Ariana Grande deserved to win that particular award.

Billie is a little odd, but that doesn’t mean she’s into the occult.

You should talk more about this, it’s sounds intense and I agree that is a fact of this world

I wouldn’t belive that this is the most super dark forum on internet, maybe there things beyond the common sense in the deep or dark web.

1 Like