Big effects in the world

has someone use soul travels to use Omnipotences ,Omniscience and Omnipresence to make big effect in the physical world like make war to make peace or what ever hell you will what?

If I did I wouldn’t talk about it here.

I ended the great Canada/Iceland war of 2003 (started with smugness, ended with genocide, death camps, and some hideous attempts to graft human genes into akai berries), and I also swapped the positions of the human arsehole and elbow (I used to wait tables, and one day I just snapped at all the skid marks on the bar) but sadly I could only do it by reaching back into the source code of creation, and that means no-one else remembers.

Except me - and man, can I tell you it still feels weird wearing short-sleeved clothing! O_o

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:2755”]I ended the great Canada/Iceland war of 2003 (started with smugness, ended with genocide, death camps, and some hideous attempts to graft human genes into akai berries), and I also swapped the positions of the human arsehole and elbow (I used to wait tables, and one day I just snapped at all the skid marks on the bar) but sadly I could only do it by reaching back into the source code of creation, and that means no-one else remembers.

Except me - and man, can I tell you it still feels weird wearing short-sleeved clothing! O_o[/quote]So…it was you! :slight_smile:

Every four years, I decide to slow the earth down so it has an extra day.

I make my personal time go as fast or as slow as I want it to. Good times? Slow minutes to be but seconds. Bad times? Minutes pass every time you look up!

Of course, more…physical changes are being investigated.

I gave everyone in the world superpowers but, as usual, people fucked it up so I had to rebuild the universe from scratch. Never doing THAT again.

Glad I’m not the only one that did that. Seriously, I give them the ability to direct whatever thoughts they want and what do they direct thoughts at? Money, sex, and happiness.

No power hungry people out there?

Already have money, love (which includes sex) and happiness, sorry, I’m good. No need for excess after all.

Then count yourself amongst the lucky ones andreeje, for IMO you are a stable sorcerer.

I, however, am far from stable. Transcendence is the goal, and it’s my first.

Transcendence is a good first priority to have, its mine. But while doing so it should also be a second priority to meet the basic needs to at least a level of comfort instead of struggle. I work daily on ascent, but still meet the needs of my family in the process through not just magick, but hard work as well. It’s a physical world and we live in a physical body; both the physical and spiritual have to be mastered to get the full development of which we are capable. Otherwise you are selling yourself short on half of the equation.

We’ve had this discussion before, have we not? I’d rather not get into it again. Anyone willing to read that can find it.

In honour this ongoing difference of opinions, I’ve just invented a delicious thing called “pudding” to bridge the gap between internal bliss and embodied life - it should have propagated back throughout the timeline by the time you read this.

No thanks needed, cheesecake was its own reward! :slight_smile:

Bless thee, Lady Eva, for thy gift of the “pudding.” Truly, thou hast given the multiverse a wonder!

Oh, and by the way, recently I destroyed the traditional clock. Sometime soon the “digital clock” as it was dubbed. The timeline should alter for it sooner rather than later, I think they’ll be big.

I need to share this, but it’s not worth a new topic, so…

Cool or what?!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:16, topic:2755”]I need to share this, but it’s not worth a new topic, so…

Cool or what?![/quote]Definitely a big effect…

Was spoiled by the harry potter logo, IMO… So i won’t even comment more about it. But everyone to their likes.

I got the impression that a certain appendage should be slytherin-g up there.

I hope it’s mine…