Beyond time

Hello!
I make some new experiences theses days and am not really sure what is happening actually. When I get in contact with things from former centuries like articles of daily use, artworks or buildings and places I have the impression that I can pretty much sense the ppl who created them, who lived there, walked there or to whom it belonged. Like a connection that develops and time is no longer an obstacle, like I would be right next to them and can hear them talk or just watch.
Yes, I have some ideas what it could be and I’m curious to read your thoughts.
Greetings

1 Like

You have a good intuition I’d say?

This is one kind of psychic power, i dont recall its name. You are basically reading impressions from those objects.

1 Like

Can I summon @DarkestKnight and @PrinceX ?? :grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

It’s called psychometry, the receiving of impressions and associations from objects.

8 Likes

When you have an answer for almost everything… #DarkestKnightIsMagickGoals :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yes, Thanks.

Longtime no see.
How are you man?

1 Like

:grinning: Thank you, I agree with @DarkestKnight it’s psychometry. Very interesting skill.

4 Likes

I’m good. Got some things I’m still working on, but I’m slowly making progress.

How are you?

Ok, thnx to all of you. How is it caused? I have always been sensitive, have visions about the future, but this level is new.

2 Likes

Good. Keep making progress n you will achieve your goal :wink:

Im doing great. I learnt some form of energy healing recently :wink:

1 Like

Anything could trigger it in people with sensitive spiritual senses. My suggestion is to practice it and you’ll get better at it. Like any other spiritual skill.

3 Likes

Sensitive people are good for these kind of psychic powers. It means that you can tap into the astral realm more easily than no sensitive people :wink:

Want to learn more? Meditate on your brow center n forehead chakra. Within cpl of weeks or months they will be fully open and you can do much more of what you are doing now :wink:

2 Likes

That’s good to hear @ElectricDragon :slight_smile:

@Adramelek It sounds to me like your natural intuitive gifts have evolved or you’ve simply uncovered another layer to them, similar to how remote viewing can eventually lead to full on astral projection.

3 Likes

Exactly! Practice is everything in learning any skill. Forehead chakra would be more important than the brow chakra in this case.

That’s a really good idea. I would do the same to improve this skill overtime :+1:

1 Like

Exactly! You know what? Im doing it too :wink:

1 Like

Sounds great ! I’ll practice it as well. Always wanted to learn it. Good luck :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

When you meditate on forehead chakra, some other skills will also manifest be ready for them as well :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the heads-up, hope all goes well :smiley:

1 Like