Best ways to communicate (effectively) with your higher self?

Greetings, fellow earthlings

I was wondering if any of you know any practice or technique to achieve effective communication with our higher self, I know a couple myself, but, is there any that has given you successful results?

All help will be very much appreciated :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I recommend getting into a meditative state and using a pendulum to answer questions with. If you are not reaching out to a specific spirit and properly grounded, you should be able to communicate with subconscious. Your subconscious will naturally have a link to your higher self and can be considered your true self.

Zen

4 Likes

Thanks a lot, Zen. I’ll definitely give it a try, is there an specific type of pendulum I should use?

From my experience the effectiveness of a pendulum depends entirely on how the string/chain is connected to the bob. I have found that an external ring/keychain connection works the best. Internally connections tend to be susceptible to vibrations and false results.

The weight and material of the bob comes down to preference. Metal ones tend to be heavier for smaller sizes. Stone ones can vary depending on the material and plastic ones tend to be lightweight for the size.

The chain length is another preference-based choice. A longer chain means smaller motions are easier to see. Keep in mind a heavier bob will prevent these smaller motions from coming through.

I have also found that chaining together paperclips is fairly effective. This allows you to adjust the length of the chain and attach different weights.

Zen

2 Likes

I came looking for copper, and found gold. Pretty solid advice, I’ll start looking for my old pendulum. Thanks, Zen.

1 Like

You could try Magickal Destiny by Damon Brand. I believe the Guardian Angel is related to the concept of the higher self.

4 Likes

I recently got my hands on it, didn’t appealed to me at first but I’ll definitely look into it. Thanks a lot, shinri!

2 Likes

I’m not the most experienced with the magick, so grain of salt. The book may not appear to be very flashy, but if you read through it and understand the concepts being presented, and then start to actually put those concepts into practice, the magick really opens up.

3 Likes

i agree 100%

2 Likes

try also “angels of miracles and manifestation” by embrosewyn tazkuviel

it has the angel of higher self specifically to help connect with your higher self.
goodluck.

3 Likes

Primarily meditation. But the part of your higher self that dwells within the flesh - you know what it is saying just by paying attention to your emotions. Read Ask & It Is Given by Esther Hicks to find out how and why it works that way.

4 Likes

Have you worked with this book? What’s your experience?

1 Like

I use shamanic journeying.

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought it was just another angel book from GOM, but after reading a couple pages… Supposedly the angel can get you anything you want, so WOW.

1 Like

Its working good, though you have to charge the angles sigils regularly but it is good.

2 Likes

How is the process?

I’ve found that alot of people equate the higher self with the future ascended self and God self.

I would shy away from “future self” tho simply because to your God self time is hmmmmm :thinking: not linear lol.

I used a ritual similar to JS Garrett’s name ritual with Shemyaza and after a trance and meditation working Shemyaza have me my “God name”. It’s not necessary but helps me drastically to connect with.

After receiving said name I created a connection by meditating on it and establishing communication using the “future self” concept.

This is done by EA Koettings method of sending messages in ritual to yourself in your past when you were going through hard times. I send healing vibes, motivation and meaningful music to my past self when I had hard or dark places in my life

After a certain amount of time you will begin to receive messages just as EA did from his future self. This are vague and more on a vibrational level tho so it’s hard to do a verbatim message.

Its all practical tho, for if your ways change or your path changes, time is not set and you can loose connection with said God self by changing your path. This is known as going astray however it can be done on purpose and you may change God selves and thus find a different Name for that God self in the future your currently on path with.

This is why having set goals is important as this can keep you on a positive path and consistency keeps you connected with that God self and thus that God self helps you reach their level of ascension in that timeline.

Add: currently I’ve become very strongly connected with mine and am going to sigil the name and tattoo it on myself as a more permanent method to keep me on said path to reach that ascended self.

1 Like

Sounds interesting, is there a book you would recommend about that topic? Thanks a lot, DarkestKnight!

I use the Core Shamanism technique that Lady Eva shared:

I’ve heard of the author before (she has quite a reputation), I’ll make sure to give the book a read. Thanks!

1 Like