Best way to scan an object

Anyone know the best way to scan? Usually I stare at someone or something for a bit and I start to notice things or sometimes I have my eyes close. What is your way or ways you know I can try?

2 Likes

What is it you’re trying to scan for? And have you ever seen the movie Scanners? A bit before your time but great film.
Anyhow are you trying to do psychometry ?

1 Like

Actually I had 2 items I paid for. First one was a ring from Mary Dane on eBay which she said had a djinn attached to it but @anon48079295 and @Harith scanned it and found out it was a fae. I’m hoping I’m getting a good reading on this notebook that should have a djinn bound to it. I felt heat coming from it and I stared on it for a while and saw a gray auora around it. It did come with the name of the entity, a spell chant also a charging bag.

1 Like

Ok here’s what you do. Hit up my psychic development for the magician thread. The instructions for reaching the void state are there. When your mind is cleared you then focus on the object and just allow yourself to be receptive to the most subtle impressions. Feel it out with your hands and note any sensations you get. Look at it with your minds eye and note any visions you get. Listen with your clairaudiance and note any voices or sounds you hear. Use your claircognizance and sentience to recognize any thoughts you perceive. That’s about the most thorough scan one can do.

5 Likes