Best way to make and use a sigil in a logo?

So I love drawing and would love to be able to do commissions one day. While my skill is still developing right now, I’m pretty good at drawing and sketching and do post some of my art. I’m trying to get into drawing and posting more and want to use magick to help me. I heard some companies and businesses use sigils in their logos and i was wondering how? My current plan was to just use a common sigil making method and drawing it into my logo, but is there any better or specialized ways for that?

TL;DR : Will the common sigil making methods work for an artist logo or is there better/specialized ways?

I think that’s it. The logo becomes it’s own sigil with elements drawn from the inspirational pieces.

You don’t want it to be obviously “demonic” or you could put off clients rather than attract them if they have opinions about such things, so it become not so much about the sigil itself but your intent and the usage in a sigil-bombing chaos-magick sort of way. You can make a sigil out of a dot at that rate, the important part is all unseen.

Firstly, Thank you!, Secondly yeah I wasn’t going to go overly demonic on it, more try to make a basic sigil and try to somewhat hide and work around it in my logo/watermark.

1 Like