Best Spirit to Sell Real Estate Fast

I have a real estate company and the properties that I usually receive give me enough income in commissions to get by, but this year a great deal came to me because the owner is willing to give me a commission 6 times higher than the usual if I sell his property it in less than 45 days, this is something very profitable for my company if I can pull it off.

Please tell me which entity (God, Goddess, Demon, Angel, Jinn, Saint, etc.) is the best to work with in order to sell a real estate property really fast and at a good market price.

2 Likes

Burying a statue of Saint Joseph upside down on the property is said to help sell a home fast.

5 Likes

I did that already, but still one year no concrete results, I guess that helps, but doesnt cut it completely…

3 Likes

I have Bern trying to sell my flat since June 2018 and trued that St Joseph statue, didn’t work fir me, now I’m going to ask Bune for help.

3 Likes

Bune or Bime for sure.

3 Likes

BUNE is a great option, the thing is that last week I asked him to help me on another business of mine, and he is still working on it. Do you think it would be less effective if one asks BUNE almost simultaneously (1 week apart) for two wishes related to 2 completely different businesses? Would he mind? Or is it better to wait until he grants one thing and then ask for the other?

2 Likes

Did you see the results you ask?