Best place to use diabetes lancet so only I drop of blood comes out

Hi I’m reading a book that says to put 1 drop of blood on a demons sigil.

Whenever I prick my finger with diabetes lancet blood floods out.

Was wondering where is a good place to prick so blood doesn’t flood out and keeps the blood drops to a minimum.

I guess there are a lot of capillaries in the fingers :thinking: Maybe try a spot with thicker skin and fewer capillaries, like just above the knee.

I use lancets on the veins of my forearm or veins on my legs. Barely a drop will come out.

I also use x-acto knife blades very lightly on my arms and legs to get more blood, and I don’t have to cut on or near the veins at all. I buy packs of those blades at dollar stores or art supply stores and then just throw them away after each use.

Get yourself one of these. Along with a box of 33(g) gauge lancets.
I’m squeamish when I have to prick myself. I don’t mind nearly as much when it’s someone else doing it though. Like a lab tech or an auto lancer. This lancing device will accommodate various depths depending how thick or thin your skin is. So you can keep it from going too deep. The 33g lancets are the best in my opinion. You definitely get less blood, but fuck… Those little pricks hurt, better to stick with something that creates a smaller hole. You don’t need oceans of blood for most workings with sigils anyway. I think a little goes a long way.

1 Like