Best offerings for King Paimon

What I plan: blood obviously, but a box of candies, cookies, brownies and pastries. And a letter of intent to burn for my request. Is there anything I should include, does he enjoy art or any kind of animal? And is there anything I should NOT include at all?

Thank you!

3 Likes

Please use the search function in the upper right of the screen. There are a lot of threads about the great king and what he likes for offerings.

He especially likes art as well as food stuffs you bake yourself. They are a nice personal touch.

The blood he can take it or leave it. Ir’s not essential for him in my experience.

6 Likes

He really likes mountain dew in my experience.

4 Likes

He’s not big on blood. He likes flowers, art of all kinds, wine, fruit, sweets, your time and sincere effort…things like that.

13 Likes

King Paimon isn’t really into blood. He likes quality wine, quality sweet things that give energy and quality tea. The letter is also a good idea.

But as @DarkestKnight said, please use the search function. One thing King Paimon HATES is laziness. Please make sure you have looked well into the forum, before you post anything, mostly because old members are tired of answering the same questions again and again.

9 Likes

The sweet treats are a must!!

He loves fruit from what I know, for Art, he loves Poetry and drawings. He likes Public Credit.

Don’t harm any animal! I think he really likes them.

8 Likes

Thank you, but I was asking for opinions on my box for him in specific, because I have certain things in mind and wanted to be sure that everything was alright to give Him. I did use the search feature and concluded that a thread would be better for opinions on my current idea. Thank you.

Oh no I don’t mean harm one! For example I got Belial a cat print cloth.

2 Likes

Read previous post.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

He’s often portrayed on a camel, so maybe a small camel figurine? these are abundant in thrift shops in England, because people buy them as souvenirs and they end up as unwanted gifts of when the person passes on.

He also likes quality music, with brass instruments.

4 Likes

Turkish delight and a good Cabernet Sauvignon were appreciated. I álso used a good black candle with patchouli fragrance.

6 Likes

I thought I read somewhere that he likes oranges doused with honey…not sure though, but that is what I offered him. He has manifested for me!!!

4 Likes

Now when invoking the mighty King Paimon, after the ritual, what are to be done with all of these items offered? Should they be kept whole and buried or burned?

3 Likes

I did that once to avoid ants - with a solstice - well i felt like I should not have.
I tried an apple with king Paimon then a begal cheese - you know those little cheses wraped in red wax & red plastics -in the fridge isle theyre very small for a pak of 5 the size of 50c coint the width of the base of a woman’s thumb phalange. Roughly $5. Do for me that’s expensive and although I cant eat dairy i remembered what they tasted like. It took a few days to go bad. Whereas for Kuan Yin i poured from my tea of jasmine & rose petals a couple of days later its molded with a moth inside. The app was disposed at back of my v sml yard and the trea also but the cheese in the bin- again practicality here our " new "er place has ants.
The tea i poured into a nice shot glass because I have them…
Well this is what I have discovered so far hope its useful.

Perhaps the ants just won’t touch the offerings idk.lol😜

1 Like

Ok, thank you. Another thought I have, Is it safe to conduct this invocation at your house, or should this be done far away from where you live? Does it even matter? I’ve heard it should be done away from your house. But that was a different demon. I’m not sure when it comes to the mighty King or if it even matters? What are your thoughts on this?

1 Like

King Paimon to my knowledge is absolutely fine with being invoked / evoked indoors. No need to fret, he’s quite easy going as long as respect is payed to him.

4 Likes

There is a drink I gave him, and im under the impression he liked its a sports drink “Body armor banana and strawberry”

Welcome @Brian_H. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the @NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS** area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes

Well the only place available for me is in my place - the park is usually crowded