Best offerings for King Paimon

He really likes roasted or mashed sweet potatoes. Most sweets, especially if you make them yourself. Flowers especially in bright oranges, reds, and yellows. Teas and coffee are nice, especially if the flavor combos go together. Like chai tea with spice cookies, or coffee with something chocolate etc.

This was the first thing I ever gave him. The flower literally radiated heat, so I took that as a big thumbs up.

9 Likes

So i started working with King Paimon about 12 days ago. I didnt request anything when i first wrote his sigil and burned a petition to him asking him to guide me to what he likes. I also burned a candle for him and gave him some chocolate, the rest of my nice lindt chocolate. The next day when i got my amazon subscribe and save box a strange mishap occurred where they didnt send me my box of granola bars with my other regular stuff but instead the only box the granola bars would be in had a small sticker slapped on that said quaker dipps granola bars over an already previously shipped package from.some other destination. So i open the box and instead after counting them all find its 71 of the same shade of lipstick shade 712 everlasting plum by loreal .(i never ordered lipstick and it looked like a clear strange mistake of mislabeling but of course i asked them to refund my granola bars lol) i thought maybe this was a way of showing he can manipulate things? Whats funny is i had a passing thought the same week before it happened how i kind of wished i had more lipcolor as mine were all dying and drying out of their tubes etc but i never requested lipstick but thought it was cool because its actually a shade i like and i gave a bunch to people but i still have a lot and i looked up the price it came out to over $600 in lipstick :-0 lipstickalso that same day my tarot reading i did for myself said to share in your abundance and thats the last thing of the day i come home to :heart_eyes: granted a bunch of free ipads would have been cool lol but im not complaining!

and i thought it was really cool.i even wrote the words thank you with the first lipstick upon opening on the sigil of king paimon i have near his altar

4 Likes

@Narsonix

Thank you for mentioning the heat!! I’ve recently been encountering this spirit and its heating up everything it touches!!

Also seems to really like cherries so far so the fact everyone keeps mentioning fruit and sweets makes a lot of sense

This is a new to me spirit so I’m in research mode and appreciate being able to look at everyone else’s experiences

1 Like