BEST meditations for seeing spirits clearly

What are your methods for developing your sensitivities to seeing spirits both demonic and angelic. Do people use the blue ray meditation by ea koeting. What are the best mediation’s that work for you. How do you open your third eye using meditations? And what are the ones you use?

5 Likes

I am currently doing the blue ray meditation

@AdamThoth’s void meditation I used for a while… Then I started some more intense shit

11 Likes

I try to look up and inward with the eyes, either open or closed. I imagine/visualize the chakra, think or whisper “Om” (but the other day I’ve read that the vocal “I” may be used as well)… Also look between the eyebrows of my image in the mirror.

5 Likes

What do you do now? And did u get good results from @AdamThoth

2 Likes

I got good results from his meditation.

And what I did for the past few days overloaded my third eye lol. Custom things mixed with bmoa rites

6 Likes

BTW @KingOfHearts616, I opened that sigil you gave me a bit, and it gave a sensation around the third eye area of my forehead, a warm, comfortable feeling.
The more I looked at it, I could swear its in Arabic. Yea or Nay?

2 Likes

Pahlavi, but close

2 Likes

Peering into drugaskan :japanese_ogre: when i am able to focus lol work has been a bit crazy of late.

5 Likes

Do it over, and over, and over, there are many things that will give you a boost but persisting is the most important thing.

IMO! :smiley:

6 Likes

Pura mierda

1 Like

Por que dices eso?

He utilizado métodos de meditación y no sirven para nada

Conocí videntes que lo ven todo hasta más allá de la muerte yo digo que debe ser un poderoso pacto

Quién enseña un pacto que quede viendo cómo Horus?

Speak English. Why would you read it in English then respond in Spanish :joy:

1 Like

Lo leo traducido

Traducción

Lol…

Pero pues no le puedes echar la culpa a la meditación por no funcionar en ti, la meditación funciona en la medida que la hagas funcionar y para ello ocupas desarrollar habilidad con el tiempo, cuales meditaciones hiciste y por cuanto tiempo, te lo digo porque yo llevo tiempo practicando meditación y aclaro que no es fácil pero no me rindo fácil y ahora empiezo a ver la energía en las personas.