King Paimon Sigil

(I’ll be fast my English is not so good)
I’m kind of new in this of Sigil Charging, anyways, i’ve been charging King Paimon Sigil, because i need to get a excellent note in my admission exam and convince my parent to let me go to study to another city, also i understand that i have to put a big effort on studying if i want to get a excellent note and get this to work, the doubt is that this last night i charged the sigil and when i saw it shine i felt chills in my back when i pronounced his name and what i wanted, i always felt that energy in my back when pronuncing his name, Do you think that King Paimon was hearing me?, also i dropped some blood drops on the sigil at the beginning,

I ask this because i really want to go to study to another city and need his help on this to manipulate my parents, because they don’t let me go.

Also i want a deeper contact with King Paimon, what would you recommend me?
Thanks in advance and sorry my bad English,

3 Likes

I believe he heard you. King Paimon as well as many other spirits always come when you summon them, especially when you’re new to this. So don’t worry about it.

If you want to get to know him better then you should summon him and just talk to him.

5 Likes

I think you definetly got in contact with him. I’d suggest doing some searches on him here. I haven’t heard of him liking blood. He normally likes sweet things like chocolates. For one member here he excepted Mountain Dew ( :wink: ) and for me he’s really liked roses plus artwork.

They always come, you may not be strong enough yet to see him, don’t give up.

2 Likes

Here are some links, I hope can give you some ideas as to strengthening you to be able to hear or see the spirits better.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree about the blood thing. He isn’t a fan of it but he accepts any offering with respect.

How do I make an offering to a spirit? Have the offer when contacting it then throw it away?

Im also going to contact king paimon.

Already been contacting Belial. Told him what I wanted from him, another member here told me that I can wait with givning belial offerings beacause he is very business minded and I told him that I Will work with him alot in the future if he helps me with this specific problem.

Anything special I should consider when contacting king paimon. Facing East west north or south?

As I understod it Belial does not require you face any special direction?

You don’t need to use any directions, nor any tools.
Also, try not to use a cirlce or a triangle. King Paimon won’t harm you and also, it’s kind of insulting when you try to control a spirit like him.

However, you need to show great respect, always address him as King Paimon and try to be dressed while summoning him (no topless, etc.).
You can use his sigil (from Google Images or from the forum) or/and his enn (from Google or from the forum).
King Paimon is a really amazing spirit, beginner friendly and he can really help you and guide you. But you need to work hard too, he doesn’t like it when others don’t take seriously his teachings.

As for the offerings, he likes wine, mountain dew (or any good type of tea), sweet things that give energy, poetry, etc.
Feel free to ask him though, if you’re not sure what you should give him.

As for how to do it, there’s a post for that. Feel free to search the forum for it. But to sum it up, you do anything you feel it’s right to do. You can throw it away, keep it for a few days, or anything. If want to know what he’d like you to do, just ask him.

Do your best and good luck!

1 Like