Best magick to get a new job

Hmmm…i dont tend to work with angels but I guess I could give it a try.

1 Like

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

Atleast I talked it out and know what exactly it is that I need now.

1 Like

:wink: talking helps: when there’s just all that bottled up inside, we sometimes need to vent so we can see our way more clearly through the fog & to the answers already within us & our understanding

1 Like

Eisheth Zenunim, Agrath, Mahalath, Naamah…

Of course the choice is up to you, I am more of an equal opportunity lunatic.If it benetfits I could work with anyone.

Now thinking about it, I wouldnt work with Fae, fıck Fae :joy:

I personally work with Mahakala for worldly gain & prosperity (amongst other things).

2 Likes

Mahalath is totally awesome :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Thats very true !

1 Like

Awww the Fae are nice as long as you are nice. I leave milk and honey under trees for them.

2 Likes

You know I think i will try this it will be something new, and refreshing. I need to get out of my comfort zone of always working with demons.

2 Likes

I also have this book that I’m gonna do some work from

2 Likes

Lets go champ :sunglasses:

1 Like

I got the eye of the tiger! :tiger2:

2 Likes

If your not adverse to the djinn, there’s a few that open opportunities. Hargrove has a ritual, and I’ve seen a few others around. I actually had a pretty nice offer come to me at the train station on my way home, and I was hardly looking for a job. Lol the opportunity I was looking for was of a different caliber.

There’s angels and sigils in the Celestine light Books I’ve read, for obtaining a job in your choice of field, attracting the right type of person for opportunities etc. I’ve not used those out of it though, only the ones for learning or transmuting something.

2 Likes

Oh cool thanks!

I also just ordered Damon Brands wealth magick.

I prefer to have an actual book than pdf. I don’t know, I’m just old school. I just wont look at a pdf the way I do a book. I’m saying that cause I think I already have the pdf but this is justifing me buying a book :joy:

Plus, that order earned me enough points for a free book :smiley: :open_book:

2 Likes

I’m an avid reader, so it took me years to give over and accept ebooks as a thing in my life. Now that I’ve moved 2600 miles twice I’m rather glad I did, I managed to get to my destination both times without much more than my clothing so lol. It’s also a little more economical since I can many of the books I read for pleasure and magic through kindle unlimited. Now… maybe that I’m settled when obligations are taken care of, I can fill a bookshelf again. Goodness knows I’d love to have hard copies of some of magic books.

Let us know how it goes :sparkling_heart:, I’m certain you deserve better than what you are getting atm!

1 Like

Thank you. :sparkling_heart:

Its not even really a money thing. My bills are paid and i have most anything i want. I just want more time off and better benefits. So I’m not over worked and tired all the time.

Of course more money is always great.

2 Likes

Hey, princess, have you thought about working with Jupiter? It is the planet of expansion, and that seems to be what you were looking for, an expansion of your current circumstances.

2 Likes

Isn’t it tho? Lmao. I say that and know I should tackle money magic as my primary goal in life… yet I don’t have the capacity atm, at least in my mind. I keep thinking when things calm down, when my emotions are more stable, when there’s less people with needs in my life…

But do we ever get there? I’m not so sure. Every time I handle one thing, something else comes up.

1 Like

I hear you. I feel like the world will stop spinning if I miss one day of work. I gave my oldest daughter my truck and just help my middle daughter get a car. Which I’m glad I could do that for them. But, I’m just pulled in every direction.

1 Like