Best Flowers for a fairy garden

I couldnt find a better category…

If someone wanted to plant a fairy garden, what would be the best flowers and plants to put in said garden?

3 Likes

@Angelb1083

2 Likes

I am at work but when I get home I am Going to blow you up. Since Florida and Georgia have a lot of the same plants.

1 Like

Awesome!

2 Likes

Start with your favorites though they like learning about as much as you do them.

1 Like

Columbines.

4 Likes

There is not much that can compete against the beauty of a columbine.

4 Likes

These ones? Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - The University of Texas at Austin

2 Likes

I want some bee friendly flowers too. :honeybee:

2 Likes

I love roses, call me cheesy idc :laughing:

But I also like cala lilies they are so pretty.

4 Likes

Do you want hummingbirds too?

1 Like

How big is your area?

It’s not super huge but I do have a decent back yard and a small front yard. Around the front porch is already set up for flower beds. I guess the previous people just didn’t keep it up.

2 Likes

Yes hummingbirds. I have a hummingbird feeder.

2 Likes

If i recall right, I believe they sell a Georgia wildflower seed mix. Not only would they be beautiful, but they may be easier to take care of since they are native plants, depending on the amount of light and your soil.

I actually have a section for wild flowers in my garden for the land spirits (and bees to pollinate my veggies).

2 Likes

Do you have a dollar tree near you?

1 Like

That is so awesome! :grinning:

3 Likes

Yes I have one close.

2 Likes

That’s where I get all my seeds and fairy stuff. They have it all in stocks too. I’ll snap pictures of the seeds kow and the houses in the morning.

1 Like

this was just $1 there end they have other blends too. I think there is a butterfly and wild flower too. I am going tomorrow.

Theses are all my herbs…

These are my favorite flowers from Alaska but grow here too.

2 Likes