Best Flowers for a fairy garden

I always liked Blood red tiger lily’s and Tulips- any color but the deep purples and reds always draw me in. Something about the shape of a tulip, I could always imagine a fairy climbing in and making it their home.

Whether or not they like them though is another story lmao…

and the tiger lily’s supposedly don’t get eaten by deer, but that’s not true unless they are against the house. Every time I’ve put them in a bed out in the middle of the yard, the deer have left clear tracks and eaten my blooms. One day you gots beautiful flowers and the next all the flowers are poofed and you just have the tall green plant part left lmao.

I’m also the worst about wanting the garden to be pretty near year round, so I always shoot for early spring bloomers, summer time bloomers and late fall flowers as well. If you space them half right, they can all go in the same beds.

2 Likes

Here’s the fairy’s and houses from the dollar tree.

1 Like

Aww… It’s so cute! :sparkling_heart::mushroom: :fairy:

1 Like

Thank you it’s a mess right now because I have all the plants inside and I have a ton of seeds starting. I am also headed to the fallout tree now as well.

1 Like

Ok here is what else the dollar tree has.

3 Likes

See I knew I tagged the right person in this thread :laughing:

Thanks! I really gots to get to my dollar tree!!

3 Likes

If the don’t have them my store has lots of the big seeds. There wild flowers for shade and light too.

1 Like

@Empress_Arianna if you want some reading I got roses books when I started my garden.

1 Like

Oh I’ll check em out. I have Norse magic and Celtic magic by D.J. Conway. So I will probably like that book for sure.

2 Likes

Peonies

I don’t think I have seen those here. Only the ones I shared the link to.

They are really beautiful I would love them in back yard flower beds personally.

1 Like

I’m not sure but I think it is Aquilegia vulgaris. They return every year, sometimes not so much and sometimes the garden is full of them. The colours are white, rose, pink, almost red, purlpe, almost black. Differs from year to year too.

1 Like

I’ll look into them. I would love them in the flower beds.

1 Like

We don’t even water them or anything, they come on their own.

I went to the dollar tree :deciduous_tree:

I’ll post pics of everything I got later :tulip::cherry_blossom::bouquet::rose::sunflower: :fairy:

3 Likes

Those are so pretty :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh I want not wait!!

1 Like

And not related to this topic but I got these candles too

3 Likes

I think I’m most excited about the snap dragons ! :dragon:

2 Likes

I loved planting them in Alaska.

1 Like