Best ex love spell

Hey! I am going through the same situation. My ex was toxic but I feel this strong bond between us. My tarot cards are telling me that he will return but I would like to seek a demon’s help. What should I do now?

Welcome @Unicorn_Sprinkles
It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc

How do you ask her for help?

Hail Pomba Gira Maria Padihla, she is truly the best. I cant even express the gratitude I have for her. She is by far the fastest and gives THE BEST desired results.

Can you please give me your contact I want to ask something

Welcome @Anshul_sachin_Sharma Before asking members for contact information, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in maigck, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

You posted this the night my fiancé of 10 years walked out on me lol. Too bad I learned enough about her and myself that I didn’t see this at the time because back then I was desperate. Now that I know she was a cheater, fuck her!

2 Likes

Well I just wanna bring this energy everywhere I go now, this is rad!

Thank you Pomba Gira

POMBA GIRA MARIA PADILHA

My Queen Pomba Gira Maria Padilha of the 7 crossroads, go wherever ________ goes, don’t let him rest, don’t let him sleep, don’t let him talk, don’t let him be cheerful, don’t let him feel pleasure until he talks to me, it is, for the powers of earth, for the presence of fire, for the inspiration of air, for the virtues of water, I invoke the 13 blessed souls for the power of the sacred hearts. The tears shed for love, so that they go to wherever __________ is at this moment and bring his spirit to me, to tie it definitely to mine.

His spirit will soak in the essence of my love he will be back in double. ___________ will never desire another woman and his eyes will always be only on me…

It will be!

Hail Pomba Gira Maria Padilha Queen of the 7 Crossroads! I ask you: go, turn around, go woman, turn around in my favor bringing ___________ to me, asking; move air, transform fire, move air, transform fire, water becomes, earth heals, it turns the wheel turns, it turns the wheel turns it will bring ___________back to me as soon as possible next to me, he won’t desire another woman, he will be fine only by my side, he will miss me and will come to meet me and ask me to never let him go. __________ will want me and will not stop thinking about us together. It is and it will be.

Hail Pomba Gira! Hail 7 skirts! Hail your sisters, Maria Mulambo, Maria Padilha, and all the others! Hail 7 skirts! My good friend, woman of 7 Exus, defender of the women! Hail 7 skirts! My kind and glorious princess. I know your strength and your power, I ask the following: ___________ will not sleep if he is not sure that we are together, his body will burn into desiring me, _____________ desire for me will make him blind for other women, the other women will not see him as a man, the other women will not make __________ desire them, they will not give him pleasure.

I am the only one who will have this power. _________ will not love, kiss, hug any other woman anymore and will let me be in his heart. Tear other women apart from him, the other women will not want him anymore. _________ will look for me at all times, today, now wishing to be by my side, he misses me, _________ will always have my image in his thoughts at all times of his day and night. Right now, with whomever and wherever __________ will stop and his thoughts will be with me.

_________ when you lay down, when you wake up, you will dream about me and for this you will love me more everyday, if you are sleeping wake up missing me. You will be glad to hear my voice. _______ will feel a desire for me that is not normal like he has never felt for any other woman and never will.

Hail 7 skirts! My kind and glorious Princess for the 7 Exus that follow your steps, I plea and I beg, tie ________ to the 7 knots of your skirts and to the 7 bells of your clothes for me. I thank you for your work for me. I will make public your name in exchange of this wish, bring ________ today and let him be always with me, let him be mine, let him be always with me and today he will think about me, he will call me and he will be back to me, because he will not be able to stand being far away from me, because he will be afraid of losing me. He will come saying that he wants me always with him, and he will want me to be his wife and mother of his children. ________ and me ______ will always be prosperous, healthy, together, Free of jealousy of any kind and always faithful to each other. ________and me ______ will always be together, in love, in peace, surrounded by positive energy. Our past troubles will be forgotten . It will be!

I trust the group of Pomba Gira of the 7 Crossroads, every time this prayer is read it will be stronger, that is why I will send it to the 4 corners of the world, asking oh Mother make this wish come true: I want to be with ________ and he wants to be with me _____

I know the groups of Pomba Gira are already blowing my name into the ears of ______ day and night, he will not eat, sleep or do anything unless he is with me, I trust the power of the 7 Crossroads and will continue spreading this powerful prayer, like this it is, it will be. Thank you Pomba Gira.

1 Like

I’m trying to get my ex back as well whom is a born again Christian! Any thoughts on using Astarte’s Love Ritual performed by J.S. Garrett?

Looking for a spell to get my exgf back. She has broken up with me 3 times due to cultural differences which creates a barrier with communications sometimes. She is a little stubborn and is easily manipulated by her mother. The mother was the one who encouraged her to date me. But after being together for like 1.5 years I get to hear that her mother is talking behind my back. I irony that she was fully supportive of us and now she makes the daughter have doubts about our relationship. I really feel a special connection with her and I would like to remove all the obstacles in the way of our relationship. Currently, I am working on my own self-development and trying to become a living god. I wanna take what is mine. I know effective love spells that to get her back but I wanna remove all the negative obstacles in our way. It would be nice to get some tips on that.

evoke amon and sitri

You should sweeten her mother. Then go after your target. Together combined would make a good balance for your outcome and desire.

Is here anyone who has done ritual for bring back ex with fast and strong success?

It depends upon the individual how fast the magic can work, their strong will and desire.

You cannot control how fast the magic would work.

Some people can bring back a lover tomorrow or some might take several years.

Some people even fail to do the love magick and it backfires which is a terrible thing.

So in your opiniom what should i do?

1 Like

In my opinion you should never give up if you whole heartedly want your ex back.

I would jot rather down what qualities a new man should have and then call upon Astaroth or any entity you want to.

Here browse the categories, some people have shared what they actually did and what result they got.

Good luck.

Thank You but i didn’t found what i was looking for

1 Like

Do you care to share those effective love spells with the rest of us because I need one

The person you are replying to hasn’t posted in a year, so it is unlikely they will respond to you.