Best ex love spell

That’s great! I called on Pomba Gira Maria Padilha yesterday to help me reunite with my love. I used penny divination to ask her what she wanted me to offer her. After I gave her my offering I recited the incantation that was posted above. Did you call on her only once, or did you repeat the ritual daily?

1 Like

Does this work to get an ex girlfriend back?

I would lean more towards Sallos or sitri if you want an ex girlfriend back :slight_smile:

Any idea how do I do that? I am in desperate help. I do see a future with this person. I think she needs a little bit of push

Use the search bar, it’s the little magnified glass in the upper right corner. “how to evoke”
and then specifically “sitri” or “sallos”

Welcome to the forum, @w_koh ! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

did this end up working for you?

1 Like

Been saying this prayer for seven days now and no progress yet at all from my perspective

2 Likes

Would she help me with my ex girlfriend …im also a girl?!

1 Like

@Virgowitch if I were to summon her, do you think she’d prefer a whole tube of cheaper lipstick or a sample of really high-end lipstick? I’ve been saving my Kat Von D for something special and this very well may be that special thing!

I want to thank you for sharing this information. Maria Padilha’s energy is EXTREMELY POWERFUL! I did my part and followed the instructions and I’m sitting her feeling like the sh*t! I invoked her not only to reunite with my lover but also to stand in my power as a woman and embrace all my attributes because that’s what she represents to me. I am feeling myself. I invite her energy and getting what I want as well and loving it! As I recited the prayer I felt so much energy flow through me like never before and I’m grateful to have connected with her and will continue to. Hail Pomba Gira, Maria Padilha! She is the absolute truth!

1 Like

Tried her, doesn’t work

1 Like

I am a male. I tried her also in september 2019, 7 days ritual, at the same time, offerings of expensive red lipstick, red wine, ciggaretes, champaigne, rose quartz, roses without torns, black clothes and so on. After the first night i got a dream that something gonna happen on 2 november - the day of the dead here. Well nothings has happen. I am wondering to repeat the ritual but i am already exausted from so many rituals…

3 Likes

Rest, recoup, and take care of yourself, if you are week, your magic will be week

1 Like

Yes, you are right, but it didnt work then ( when i got so much power and will) so i dont know what to expect now.

1 Like

Set yourself a time frame, 6 months, 1 year, continue to work, rest try again. After that frame take a long break, focus on yourself. Love yourself, you never know, maybe someone better will be waiting.

I tried her and my lover left for good

2 Likes

Wow Pegii! Been a while since Ive seen you around. Duke Sallos is the one that Lucifer assigned to me who brought me my soulmate so that would be my suggestion.

:flushed: oooohhhhhhhhmmmmmmmfffffff!!!
Also :sob:
Here’s your song best of luck to you.

1 Like

Gosh I feel for you man :pensive:
I got to do something for all you people feeling these disappointments… Magick not working while here I am soaring with eagles. I’m not helping enough people this way, I’ve got to find a way to reach more of you. These little posts I make just aren’t cutting it…

3 Likes