Best ex love spell

Will she only bring men to women or can a man evoke her to bring him a woman?

He contacted me begging and asking to be back with me after about a day she worked very fast for me . Recently if she gives me a sexy night with him I will still give her offerings

8 Likes

Ehhh I would say she works best with females but if your intentions are pure she will most likely help you . Maybe evoke her tell her your situation and ask her if she can help . She is very forward. I usually use penny divination for her

3 Likes

Hi,
Do I need her sigil for this ritual? :smiley:

No, just the offerings. She’s quick. 2 days for me.

Another quick spell that I’ve used twice once it worked in a few hours and the other 20 min.

Take a red marker, write on the bottom of your foot a simple command with the persons name. Stomp your foot and say I command you to… and what you wrote. And go on with your day.
The first time I did it, it took a couple hours and I simple put my exs name and to call me. We hadn’t talked for 2 weeks so I wanted to see if it would work… a few hours he called me and said he wasnt sure what he wanted but he didnt want to lose me… I held my ground and decided I’m more than an option and told him I’m moving on- even though my heart was broken… anyways that was a week and a half ago. Earlier today I saw the marker and thought I’m going to try it again and see if it works or if last time was coincidental. Put the same thing. His name and call me now. Stomped my foot demanded that he call me and went and got ready for bed… I got a text out of the blue about 20 minutes later saying that he wants to call me and talk but his service is bad and will call when he got out of the canyon. Hope this helps you like it did me.

24 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to click the link below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

3 Likes

Hey Nicole,
Thanks for sharing.
Do you need do this at T cross road or isit good enough to be in your bedroom?

1 Like

When I did the spell. I took an epson salt bath layed out my things I offered her… remember she’s a goddess of seduction and love so you choose what you feel she will enjoy. I simply asked her what she wanted… and I was reluctant to give the ring I had on my finger… just a gem but i pulled it off and put it on the platter with nail polish, lip stick and rose essence. From there I put candles all around my bath I recited the spell, and layed back and relaxed and imagined exactly what I wanted to happen. Knowing I had nothing to fear, it would happen it was a matter of when. Jococo, it doesn’t matter where you go to do a spell. The power is in you and in the energy and trust you put in it. Sometimes in life you might not be in an ideal place for a ritual you might have to do with what and where you are and what you have. A spell can be written in dirt or a big ordeal ritual. Don’t stress you will get what you’re asking for.

12 Likes

Thanks Nicole for your reassurance. Appreciate your help.
Looking forward to success with her :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can i say instead of him / she in the pray ?

1 Like

Of course. :orange_heart:

1 Like

Are you trying to get a girlfriend back just.magic?

1 Like

This is a three day process but it’s a simple spell that might work better for you.
You will need one yard of red string, a white candle, a pink candle, a red candle. A rose quartz, jasmine oil or if you don’t have it olive oil will be fine.
For three days in a row you will need to do this… for it to fully work. Anoint the candles with the oil. Place them in a triangle position the white candle on top the pink candle at the bottom left and the red candle on the bottom right. Place the rose quartz in the center. Take the yarn and wrap it around and around your index finger while stating your desires or lovers name. Focus entensly on your wish and build up as much positive energy. Focus on the flames and visualize your partner returning to you. Let the candles burn out completely.

4 Likes

Just performed this myself. Granted I had no red marker at my disposal so a pen had to do.

5 Likes

thx for the spells i also pm you

1 Like

Hey… Quick question. What do u do with the offering like cosmetic and accessories? I know food and drink can give back to the earth/ground.

Do you have more information about this entity?

She works very fast and is the best entity in my opinion for helping with reconciliation with an ex lover . Fairly easy to approach, you must always leave offerings while asking for something and after you get what you ask for . What else do you want to know ?

4 Likes

I saw some where you mentioned that you used penny divination with her?
I tried the 4 penny divination just now, Im a little confused by the answers when is 2 heads and 2 tails. Did you use that as well?

2 heads and 2 tails is the strongest yes you can, if your confused try again to confirm it

2 Likes