Best entity for enslaving

Hi everyone
I am wondering, which entity is best for enslaving a person fast and long term.
I thought about Astaroth, can i ask Azazel?

1 Like

What about king Paimon

i never worked with him really , but i 'll have a look

1 Like

What do you mean enslaving? Oh I get it.

2 Likes

@Abigail be my slave :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I doubt it. Influence, manipulation, politics, and and general dominance are all on the table, perhaps, but King Paimon has little use for slaves and is wise enough not to make them. Just my experience, though.

6 Likes

With King Paimon it will definitely depend on what you want this “slave” for. There are somethings he won’t do.

3 Likes

Is this a literal slave or something sexual?

2 Likes

I don’t know if I have to call it evil or not but doing evil things on someone using the help of these entities is not recommended, i sometimes wanna do it in the angry moments but for my safety i’d avoid the consequences.

@Fallen_Angel slave for money
the guy is rich, i want him to be around…

@caocoon this not evil , i am not angry, i like him a lot :joy:

Servitor… perhaps?

1 Like

i tried already…

1 Like

I see. Paimon and Belial.

On this subject, @caocoon, moralizing and using a thread as a referendum isn’t permitted by the rules.

3 Likes

i agree with Fallen, King Paimon and Belial are good ones for this.

1 Like

@Fallen_Angel ??? I said this is not recommended. And this advice doesn’t come from any religions or cute belief from the right path.
Wait…actually ignore what I just said we’ll all experiment certain events that will make us stronger or wiser as magicians. :tophat:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I like your plan, go ahead lol

1 Like

Why are you asking me?

@Abigail i am not asking you to be my slave, by enslaving i meant " to make someone be my slave" you ain’t the target lol

Belial, and Paimon are in, with other amazing beings :slight_smile:

So you want a daemon to help you enslave someone. Is that right?