Best Entities to Help with Depression?

I am aware there is already a few topics on this. I was more so creating it to get a second opinion on what might be most effective… I’m currently merged with Artemis, at least, I think I still am. I used to be able to hear and feel her presence all the time, now it feels like she’s not even here. I can’t hear her… maybe I’m just mistaking my own words for hers? Perhaps she has parted from my mental state? I can’t tell what’s going on… it scares me. It makes me feel even more alone, even when people are present…

Everytime I think I take a step forward, I take two steps back. I find it extremely difficult to make may kinds of changes to my personality or daily habits. I overreact to a lot of things. It seems I’m destroying all relationships in sight.

Truly, I don’t have a lot of friends anymore. They’ve all vanished into thin air. You guys are pretty much all I’ve got left. Even if anyone wants to dm and exchange thoughts, I’d be more than happy… I really don’t bite.
But, moreover this topic, best entities to help with depression, anxiety, and maybe even relationships?

Queen

9 Likes

For some reason my intuition is telling me this may apply in your case:

5 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing this.
That kind of just reaffirmed to me that I do have a lot of parasites that I have yet to get rid of. But, it’s not just them weighing me down. It’s my own head of well, they’re just adding fuel to the fire per say…

3 Likes

I understand how you feel. I deal with depression as well. Some people would suggest solar entities which isn’t a bad suggestion. But I would suggest the entities who care most about you and who you have bonded with. They can help you. I’m sorry you have to go through this.

5 Likes

These may help.

Raw Solar energy has a uplifting,cleansing and exorcism like effect that can be used for internal or external energy cleansing and rid oneself of blech in general. You do wanna be cautious as an excess of solar energy can agitate any inflammation issues.

6 Likes

Also i wanted to point out, that Artemis, is a badass Goddess, and integrating her energy on you will can bring states of depression and despair, I don’t think it is what she wants for you, it is just kinda of a processus!

I have those feelings of “feeling down” whenever i am working in any ritual, and when a entity is becoming attached to me, like Belial or Lucifer, i felt depression, because my body is not prepared for their energy that is so powerful and still out of my reach!

I think your Goddess is “integrating” on you, lack of a better word, and if she talks or interacts with you even more, she will fry your brain, so that could be the reason of all of this silence!

And for your friends…and if i assume you have not be bad friend too…just let go!
When you feel ready just ask for people that are more aligned with who you are, or some that can help you to be a greater person!

3 Likes

Try Glas’Yos or Opfaal sigils can be fond on google

2 Likes

The first couple of entities, that I thought of, were Azazel and Lucifer. I heard a lot about how helpful both are, and Azazel is from my own experiences.

But I also agree with what @HANYA said. Intense energies can just throw us for a loop, and my goodness, I definitely experienced that before. Sometimes it can get extremely overwhelming.

3 Likes

This is just a very practical advice about depression and anxiety. It has helped me to take St. John’s wort when depression and anxiety hit me.

I would also suggest working with Hekate to help with cutting toxic ties. It is hard but sometimes very necessary.

3 Likes

You are. You are allowing your emotions to tell you it isn’t real. Do your breathing and as I’ve done with you, speak clearly to her, out loud. It will help you begin to see who is where.

As to the ends of the question you asked, I have a rite you may be able to do… Just figuring out the details

2 Likes

Of course I’ll say Lucifer. He took my depression and anxiety and I didn’t even ask. Like the snap of a finger.

3 Likes

No worries man. Thank you for your insight. It is very appreciated.

2 Likes

I’ll give it a whirl. I haven’t tried working with solar energy yet. Thank you for sharing this @Dinmiatus

1 Like

Interesting… I never thought of it from that perspective. I’ll be patient. :slight_smile:
As for the friends, at the moment I don’t feel I have anyone I can connect or align with, at least not enough to be able to become close friends with. There’s a certain kind of natural attraction to kindred spirits, I’ve found. So I will strike when the time is right :joy:

2 Likes

No problem, if you gonna use the solar grounding and banishing it may be a good idea to do it daily for a week or so and keep notes on your mindset and of the days events. If ya see improvement keep at it after a a day or 2 off so you dont overload yourself on it. Then if ya feel it nessesary repeat.

2 Likes

Yes, I don’t doubt that this may be playing a role in the situation. I’ve been working with Lucifer and Lilith off and on… but have not tried contact Azazel yet. I don’t think it would hurt to contact him for some insight as well…

I’ve also heard that certain entities can cause wreck and havoc in your life to toughen you, or prepare you for what is to come, or even to help you press through current difficulties. Perhaps that is what is occurring with Artemis right now. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Huh… I forgot about St. John’s wort. I will definitely look into it. I’ve been considering trying antidepressants anyways, so why not. I will try contacting Hekate as well, see what he has to say. But even some insight would be helpful right now :eyes:

2 Likes

I have done that before, and I’m not sure if it was successful or not. I will keep trying until it works though.

I see… I’m up for pretty much anything.

1 Like

Is that right? Damn. I gotta get to work :joy:

2 Likes

Sounds good. I’ll set aside a little journal for myself.
Thank you for your help. This all means more to me than I can put into words.

1 Like