Best demon to curse relationship and break up a couple

Just out of curiosity are you doing the work yourself or paying the reader to work for you? Do you have personal concerns of both targets to help build a connection? How close is your proximity to theirs? Have you seen a second reader to compare and get second opinions?

I would advise against two different types of workings on a person at the same time (been there, done that and the shirt didn’t fit). This just confuses them and leaves them in a stagnant state. Either work them over till you break them up and then try to win her back or work to win her back and curse him later if you feel like it. Trying to keep two different energies separate while working both on the same person is asking for a shit storm, heed my advice or get an umbrella.

Bran honestly gave you good advice but your heat broken and angry and feeling rejected and less of a man than her current boy toy so your too hurt to see that. No moralizing just common sense no matter what you think the guy did she let him do it and she chose to leave, why use so much effort and energy to get someone who chose another over you back. That’s like trying to catch a cold.

You say your not stupid enough to use Enochian Magick but are you smart enough to move on and find another?

1 Like

Hey TWF,
Nice post.
I have and a hair of my ex and photo. (sorry, she just deserves for it, it’s not the case that she just left me, it’s the way how she was treatening my for the few months). I have nothing regarding the boy. And yes, as addition to the jar I am also burning the brake-up and confusion candles.

On the other hand I am doing love spells.
I havethe jar hidden in basement, while all love stuff in my room. I did picture box and I am waiting for oils delivery from LuckyMojo.

Oh, and yes, I got one reading at friday and waiting for another reading. I am happy the second is delaying, so the jar will be working better.

And, sometimes in your life, you meet the people, that are just simply worth to fight for and reunite. I had a few girls which where passed from my life, and I went on after little misery. This is kinda different.

2 Likes

Thanks, I got it end of May.

Yes, that’s some heavy shit, I know. But lately it seems to become a common practice for noobs to show up on this forum, ask instant solutions and when they don’t get what they want, like good advice instead, they accuse you of “moralising”.
This annoyes me big time.

3 Likes

If a complete noob may interject, bear with me and hear me out (OP Dellamage),

I have a friend that I live with, I knew her from twenty some years back, and within the last decade, I had a momentary live-in fling with her; my friend and her last boyfriend before me I drove away since she didnt want to be with him. I am now living there again after a couple years to get my money and life together after a bad business venture. But I have lost my other friend forever in the process because of selfish wants.

My issues aside, here is my point -

I was not the only one involved in her life, then or now, and I still care for her deeply even though I don’t care to completely commit to her since it is not in my best interest.

I did try to cause a breakup due to (one of the two) new ones in her life last week, since the one is highly emotionally (and quite likely physically) abusive. I don’t like people like that. That was my sole reason in being involved in it in the first place.

So keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I helped her to ‘move out’ and provide emotional backbone to help her do it since she requested it from me. I told her multiple times to shut her phone off and just enjoy the BBQ we were going to after the ordeal. Not twelve hours later she was back with the guy.

I looked up his facebook page and there was an insinuation that he was intentionally close to beating me to death for being involved in that, though there was no confrontation other than him running his mouth and my ignoring it.

I essentially told him off politely on his post about that, and have washed my hands of the matter since I realize it wont change.

Ask yourself this -

1. What is your true intention with this woman you want, and why? Would you die in place of her?

Hope it helps,

Fuego

2 Likes

Just point that morals aside (I dont see any difference between “removing an obstacle” magically than seducting someone magically), you could use your obsesion to make her think about you continually so that it causes the longed break up (daily around an hour preferably at night time before going to bed or while in bed)

About causing her to love you, this is gonna be harder, work with your heart chakra, learn to open it and while open and at night send those feelings to her.

Difficult? Yes. You should have to learn some thought transference plus heart meditation to turn your heart chakra on. But it works. Yet, you should become more alpha and learn to make her associate you to “positive feelings” and maleness, because if you dont shell fly away again after a time.

Get some gary brodsky audio program, total confidence with women and change your frame of mind about women.

All this said you should ask yourself whats the lesson after this circumstance? Learning about women? Relationships? Choosing your magical path? Self respect? Carpe diem? Do this but get a useful lesson

Ps. Take also into account she may be bipolar… and with those people its quite hard to keep on relationships

What part of “omnipotence” don’t you understand?

The moment you treat anything in your microcosm as an autonomous person with an objective existence and a free will then, yes, your magic targeting it will fail.

So, don’t. Unfortunately for the querent, he already has. With the path he would have to take, the prize is not worth the effort.

1 Like

There’s your problem right there. You are doomed to failure.

It’s obvious you’ve turned her not only into a person, but into something like the center of your own existence. She not only has power over herself, but she is the one who has power over you!

You will never succeed in the world you have created for yourself.

You can’t have your cake and eat it. Either you are the only subject here and she is a mere thing, or she has an inner life of her own and the free will to choose something other than what you want.

3 Likes

You need to get over the IDEA of HER. You need to BANISH it from EXISTENCE. Get rid of HER. If you cannot even do that, how can you expect to have power in this? To command what she does? Yeah right!

You need to format that disk and start recoding your reality, and I’m not just using an analogy.

4 Likes

Why are the newbs here such sad sacks? Makes you pine for the “I’m actually a unicorn” people the other forums get. No one human person is worth this much wheel-spinning. Discard and draw again.

2 Likes

Lets lay down some logic here, regardless of what ever internal confusion she may have in regards to feelings for you, that fact that she is even with someone else means that she doesn’t feel strongly enough to make the switch. The fact that she has divulged internal confusion over this issue means she doesn’t respect you enough to let you get on with your shit.

If there is one thing I know about women its that no matter what they are bringing to the table, money, looks, intelligence, mind blowing head, it isn’t worth shit if you aren’t respected.

Despite how you feel, despite the person she is, despite what ever attributes she may have, despite the situation and history, I would be forgetting that like yesterdays jam because if nothing else I have more self worth than she is giving.

1 Like

Let’s get something straight here about a fallacy that I see repeated, again and again, in every discussion about love spells.

Without specific intentions of binding someones will, a love spell has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with interfering with the “free will” of a person, but with manipulating or changing appearances, feelings, perceptions, and other aspects of the persons and their situation and so forth by magic, with the hope that, if this person even has a free will, she will choose you.

There is absolutely NOTHING different in this to any mundane aspect of seduction and falling in love, like chatting a woman up, putting on make-up, trying to impress etc… What, the love is more “real” if you happen to have been born with attributes which the person is attracted to, than if you gained these attributes or changed her tastes through magic? That’s a crock of shit. Reality is fucking reality once it’s reality. And what’s more, putting in hard magical work to seduce a person, whether that is by transforming yourself or her, makes you a hell of a lot more worthy of that love than some twat who just happened to have been born in the right place at the right time.

The only question here should be WHAT DO I WANT and WHAT DO I WANT TO BE, TRULY, because you can shape yourself and your reality and everything in it to be exactly that. That is where the wisdom come sin, and wisdom will dictate that there may be far easier and more pleasing ways to achieve that than by casting magic on a specific person who does not live up to that desired reality.

Let me restate the obvious in case you missed it:

By stirring passion, creating feelings, altering perceptions, inflaming lust, and influencing all other perfectly natural processes in a person, one is not in any way, shape, or form bending a person’s FREE WILL.

And, on the flip side, no matter what you make her feel, no matter how deeply she yearns for you, she can still refuse to choose you so long as she is an autonomous person.

11 Likes

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:31, topic:1400”]Let’s get something straight here about a fallacy that I see repeated, again and again, in every discussion about love spells.

Without specific intentions of binding someones will, a love spell has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with interfering with the “free will” of a person, but with manipulating or changing appearances, feelings, perceptions, and other aspects of the persons and their situation and so forth by magic, with the hope that, if this person even has a free will, she will choose you.

There is absolutely NOTHING different in this to any mundane aspect of seduction and falling in love, like chatting a woman up, putting on make-up, trying to impress etc… What, the love is more “real” if you happen to have been born with attributes which the person is attracted to, than if you gained these attributes or changed her tastes through magic? That’s a crock of shit. Reality is fucking reality once it’s reality. And what’s more, putting in hard magical work to seduce a person, whether that is by transforming yourself or her, makes you a hell of a lot more worthy of that love than some twat who just happened to have been born in the right place at the right time.

The only question here should be WHAT DO I WANT and WHAT DO I WANT TO BE, TRULY, because you can shape yourself and your reality and everything in it to be exactly that. That is where the wisdom come sin, and wisdom will dictate that there may be far easier and more pleasing ways to achieve that than by casting magic on a specific person who does not live up to that desired reality.

Let me restate the obvious in case you missed it:

By stirring passion, creating feelings, altering perceptions, inflaming lust, and influencing all other perfectly natural processes in a person, one is not in any way, shape, or form bending a person’s FREE WILL.

And, on the flip side, no matter what you make her feel, no matter how deeply she yearns for you, she can still refuse to choose you so long as she is an autonomous person.[/quote]

Excellent post even though I can’t agree. This is merely a matter of opinion. Don’t get me wrong because I respect yours. I just think otherwise.

I look at it from another perspective. Using magic on somebody, no matter what the reason or goal may be or whatever kind of magic you use, is in fact enforcing YOUR will over another persons life. You are trying to make things happen the way YOU want it. So how could the target’s free will not be bended? Or at the very least manipulated?
The other person may think they choose for this or that themselves so it appears that the free will has not been touched. But in reality?

“Reality is fucking reality once it’s reality. And what’s more, putting in hard magical work to seduce a person, whether that is by transforming yourself or her, makes you a hell of a lot more worthy of that love than some twat who just happened to have been born in the right place at the right time”…

On this I agree. But the fact remains that the Magician changed another persons reality. But you’re right; reality is reality once it becomes reality (I have to write that down hehe)

P.S. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not against using magic on somebody else. On the contrary. I’m not moralising here :wink: Using a spell is just as good a methode as any other, as long as it works it’s cool.

Holy Shit!!! Why am I even talking about Love Spells?! I left that phase behind me more then 30 years ago!

1 Like

Bran, you must just be a closet romantic at heart, lol :wink:

Towards one person,… yes! :slight_smile:

That’s cool man.

I look at it from another perspective. Using magic on somebody, no matter what the reason or goal may be or whatever kind of magic you use, is in fact enforcing YOUR will over another persons life. You are trying to make things happen the way YOU want it. So how could the target's free will not be bended? Or at the very least manipulated?

This is true, except that the will is transcendent and is necessarily free precisely because it is so. Or, in other words, the will is of the “source”, and the “source” is, of course, the causa sui and the unmoved mover of traditional philosophy. Conventional materialistic science will have it be a product of some brain processes, and just as any philosophy which in the last analysis denies the realm of being, this implies that it is not free, in and of itself. There’s an old question which highlights this issue. When I say that I acted because I willed to act, the one thinking in line with the former sentiment will feel himself entitled to ask ad infinitum “Ah, but why did you will to will?”, expecting some sort of set of facts of life to have determined this choice, whereas the traditionalist will insist that, while this is fine for a mere pathic animal existence, this question ultimately becomes meaningless for a man in possession of will, because the will is that which makes the choice in and of and out of itself. It is precisely for this reason that a man who has attained complete self-mastery can choose to act in accordance with his true will in complete disregard for all the contingent facts of his mere vital existence. Nothing of this world can influence him, because it is not possible to change the “source” (or to influence it, which is why mere prayer to God asking him to do something is impotent - man has to instead utilise the force that is God in a magical act).

The other person may think they choose for this or that themselves so it appears that the free will has not been touched. But in reality?

See above. If by “myself” I mean my mere vital existence at the moment my choice was made, then yes, my choice was forced by the magician, but if not by the magician it would have been forced by the mere contingent facts of reality at that point in time. The vital “self” is not autonomous. On the other hand, if by “myself” I mean my spirit, nous, logos, divine nature, godself, etc., which is the source of the free will, then no. My will was not touched by anything outside of myself.

On this I agree. But the fact remains that the Magician changed another persons reality. But you're right; reality is reality once it becomes reality (I have to write that down hehe)

Absolutely.

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against using magic on somebody else. On the contrary. I'm not moralising here ;-) Using a spell is just as good a methode as any other, as long as it works it's cool.

I get that. And I agree absolutely with just about everything you’ve had to say on the matter. It is the complete truth that this sort of thing usually is a BAD IDEA. It’s a lot more dangerous, and more messy than, say, ENDING A LIFE! Not to mention more difficult if you’re looking for a permanent and positive result.

Source:

Personal experience

2 Likes

That + “working” with forces = Disaster.

Very good post Poete.

Katy Perry - “E.T.” Parody - E.D. ft. Little Kanye West

I am doing these workings currentley but…It is not about the love at all,it is about hummiliation,an ego,a revenge,to make him- her suffer,it is all about that,I won’t ever allow someone to use me financialy and emotionaly,it’s about pride and prejudice…:slight_smile:
what enochian key would you suggest to use it…?

Honestly? This is rather pathetic!! Cut your losses and move on. There’s not one method that will give you satisfaction because it surpasses her free will. All you try to do is escape reality. Will you be happy knowing that she’s with you because of magic instead of real feelings?
I’m always tempted to advice people like you to use the Enochian Keys. Go ahead and play with them Keys.[/quote]

From experience love spells like these fail. And yes when I broke up with my lady I was planning on cursing her big time.

I know deep inside she won’t find a better guy, and she’ll be unhappy in the end.

I also know that i have a true chance at happiness.

I cast a vinegar Jar spell , It took quite long but it works great :slight_smile: . I perform it with Great Lucifer , I did not use his sigil but his Enn when I burn the candle over jar and later this attached incantation where its written :As I burn this picture" I speak " As I burn the candle over this jar" Simple-Break-up-Spell .
have to burn candle for 7 days shake it and charge your jar :slight_smile:

8 Likes