Best demon to curse relationship and break up a couple

Can you tell me which demon would be best to call during ritual,
in which I want to send him to my ex and her current boy to destroy their relationship, so they will start to fight with each other as fast as possible. I want tchem to be very unhappy of each other and to get hated so much, that they will never want to speak with themselves.

This will be not evocation, but ritual with black candles with calling a particular demon/spirit or bunch of tchem to go forth on them and fuck up their relationship.

6 Likes

in the goetia there are a couple of spirits(i’m not sure off hand which ones) which cause strife between friends… they would probably be good for the task

1 Like

My grandmother could make two stones fight. I’ll happily lend her to you. LOL

13 Likes

[quote=“dellamage, post:1, topic:1400”]Can you tell me which demon would be best to call during ritual,
in which I want to send him to my ex and her current boy to destroy their relationship, so they will start to fight with each other as fast as possible. I want tchem to be very unhappy of each other and to get hated so much, that they will never want to speak with themselves.

This will be not evocation, but ritual with black candles with calling a particular demon/spirit or bunch of tchem to go forth on them and fuck up their relationship.[/quote]

Careful. You will likely fuck up the people involved too while you’re at it. If that’s what you want, go ahead, but I’m not telling you which spirits to call. If you don’t know that yourself, you’re not ready to be working this kind of magic.

1 Like

Yes, I want and NEED to do this. Sorry, but you don’t have to know by heart all 72 goetia demons and what they are doing…
Ah… I cannot evoke yet, I was looking rather to call some spirit in a manner told in the Baneful Magick (started to wroking with the rituals from this book of course) but I do not want to kill anybody, just make tchem hate each other forever.

Google vinegar jar.

I did vinegar jar. I got the reading and after the reader told me the vinegar jar by itself is to weak to brake them up, however the reading was done on the 5th day after I did the jar so prety early. I want to reinforce the jar.

[quote=“dellamage, post:5, topic:1400”]Yes, I want and NEED to do this. Sorry, but you don’t have to know by heart all 72 goetia demons and what they are doing…
Ah… I cannot evoke yet, I was looking rather to call some spirit in a manner told in the Baneful Magick (started to wroking with the rituals from this book of course) but I do not want to kill anybody, just make tchem hate each other forever.[/quote]

There are two spirits in the Ars Goetia who cause conflict and hatred respectively. Whether you can command them to do your will or not is another story. Don’t forget to banish thoroughly or they will eat you up too, not because they have malevolent intentions toward you, but because they are malice itself.

Thanks for banishing advice, I will do this. LBRP should be ok or I need something else to use?

You can charge an Abramelin square too. One that causes enmities between others.

Don’t use baneful magick, use a love spell on one of them. Baneful magick will have them coming right back… I have a girl I stalk so I know these things

You could always have one of them kill the other.

1 Like

I am using love spells, but as the reader told me, they are to weak to change her mind, however she is leaning toward me sometimes… mostly week or two after the spell… then week later it disapperas… but I am doing mess in her head and this is good. You even do not have idea how much I would give to make from her my stalker (really, but that’s not a problem because we would be living together).

Yeah… and you have right… fast baneful magic… can be wrong… maybe that’s why long-time working hoodoo jars are so powerful and provide long-lasting results. The works slowly but countinuosly and almost from the first days.

Honestly? This is rather pathetic!! Cut your losses and move on. There’s not one method that will give you satisfaction because it surpasses her free will. All you try to do is escape reality. Will you be happy knowing that she’s with you because of magic instead of real feelings?
I’m always tempted to advice people like you to use the Enochian Keys. Go ahead and play with them Keys.

5 Likes

Bran, you cannot judge my working because you do not know the situation. You do nit have idea whether she has or has not any feelings. I know this. You don’t know my story, I know. Sorry, moralizating on the occult forum on which people are talking about curses and hexes… It’s not the goog way. Magic is nt worst than mundane manipulation. And some people deserve for highly hurting revenge.

12 Likes

Okay then, have it your way… Appearantly you know best so why bother to get our attention then?!
This has nothing to do with moralising but everything with warning you; in the end you will ALWAYS be the loser!
But go ahead,… see if I care.

2 Likes

I will help you to dig your own grave…
Use this key to make her lust for you. Go ahead, big shot!

The Second Enochian Key

Adgt v-pa-ah zongom fa-a-ip Sald vi-i-v L sobam I-al-prg I-za-zaz pi-adph casarma
abramg ta talho paracleda Q-ta lors-l-q turbs ooge Baltch Giui chis lusd
orri Od mi-calp chis bia ozongon Lap noan trof cors tage o-q manin Ia-i-don
Torzu gohel ZACAR ca c-no-qod, ZAMRAN micalzo Od ozazm vrelp Lap zir
Ioiad.

Phonetic Translation

Adagita vau-pa-ahe zodonugonu fa-a-ipe salada! Vi-i-vau el! Sobame ial-pereji
i-zoda-zodazod pi-adapehe casarema aberameji ta ta-labo paracaleda qo-ta
lores-el-qo turebesa ooge balatohe! Giui cahisa lusada oreri od micalapape
cahisa bia ozodonugonu! lape noanu tarofe coresa tage o-quo maninu IA-IDON.
Torezodu! gohe-el, zodacare eca ca-no-quoda! zodameranu micalazodo
od ozodazodame vaurelar; lape zodir IOIAD!Adagita vau-pa-ahe zodonugonu
fa-a-ipe salada! Vi-i-vau el! Sobame ial-pereji i-zoda-zodazod pi-adapehe
casarema aberameji ta ta-labo paracaleda qo-ta lores-el-qo turebesa ooge
balatohe! Giui cahisa lusada oreri od micalapape cahisa bia ozodonugonu! lape
noanu tarofe coresa tage o-quo maninu IA-I-DON. Torezodu! gohe-el, zodacare
eca ca-no-quoda! zodameranu micalazodo od ozodazodame vaurelar; lape
zodir IOIAD!

5 Likes

Woah, Bran…

That’s some heavy shit bran. By the way fucking hectic tattoo brother, when did you get it?

I’m not so stupid to use the enochian keys