Berhatiah Ancient Magic Conjuration of Power by Master Ahmed Al-Buni

I recently got hold of Berhatiah Ancient Magic Conjuration of Power by Master Ahmed Al-Buni. Since it involves working with several entities, I am actually considering going through the whole process. However, I noticed there isn’t much review about the book online, it seems the book isn’t much known. Before I start the ritual itself, I would love to know from anyone who has gone through the ritual themselves how it worked out? Out of curiousity, I’d love to know how any review I can get.

1 Like

Welcome @strawberry1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I have a PDF copy of the book. As far as I’ve seen, it’s about dealing with the djinn/jinn. I would be careful about dealing with the jinn. Several warnings can be found by using the BALG forum search engine.

The OP asked this exact question on reddit, and someone there stated the Deadly Names was derived from this work.

If that’s the case, yes, be careful OP… there are many friendly Jinn to work with, these ones are not interested in helping you and if you don’t have the skill to contain them they will get revenge for being bothered. It’s not a beginner friendly work.

Yes. You must use the Solomonic Method exactly as described to stay safe.

There was a conversation about it here:

The author of Deadly Names, Shadrach Nineveh withdrew it from publication saying it was a mistake and the Jinn had fooled him, the author of a westernised version of it S Ben Quayin was a BALG author and that went South. If they are anything to go by, and they might not be, then this book might not be the best idea.

There are many other books that have many reviews of success, unless you’re in it for the adventure I’d go with something well tried and true and less controversial to get the job done.

1 Like

The Berhatiah is safe and so is the book. The jinn of the berhatiah are benevolent even Nineveh says that, he also offers an online class on it and I have taken it.

I do not know where people get the information from that they are not interested in helping you and them seeking revenge it is straight up bullshit. Do the work as outlined in the book or purchase the course and see for yourself. With that being said, I would first prepare the jinn magic talisman as outlined in Ninevehs first book training for the children of light before attempting jinn work.

He mentions that jinn only ever get pissed if you task them with something that they are not comfortable doing for example asking master Ata to curse somebody. This jinn is the jinn associated with the oneness of god, so its quite obvious why he would retaliate against you if you task him with such thing whereas a underworld jinn would do so gladly.

2 Likes

hi brother alakir i would like to learn a little bit from you basically want to clear a few doubts if you can help me pls brother

Welcome @nishant_yadav It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3