Benefits

Totally agree GZA, this is a personal road for each of us. Describing it in any detail is actually a vain attempt at best. Sort of like saying you understand the in’s & out’s of a State you’ve only seen from 30,000 feet above in an airplane.

Get out the parachute…and dive in…that’s the only way to get things done.

[quote=“Gnosis, post:39, topic:2237”][quote=“Orismen, post:38, topic:2237”]In an other note; Gnosis, you and Omnipresent have the most confusing names here for me LOL. I sit around and think “I would like to be omnipresent…well I mean everywhere at once, not the forum member …I mean he is cool and all but…”

Also I can no longer say that I want to experience true Gnosis with out thinking dirty thoughts and snickering.[/quote]

well…see I was thinking about what the Colonel said about a name…When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful… It says, “GNOSIS.”

How I came up with the Name[/quote]

I think Heaven has sent you here Gnosis.
And I think we are all a little bit better off for having witnessed your post.

Interesting point 1gza. I think that struggle is a part of becoming a living god. My opinion, of course, but I think it is part of the alchemical process. We struggle and argue a bit and if done right (without an attachment to being right) we come away with a fresh perspective. I am not trying to argue or misread your point, I get what you are saying, it is just that while considering your words that thought popped into my head.

Yes the dick measuring with the attachment of always having to be right, or an ego, needs to stop. This is not place for vitirol, but it is a place where we learn to grow and sometimes that can mean getting your ass handed to you.

I hope that made sense.

[quote=“Elison, post:27, topic:2237”][quote=“Titan, post:25, topic:2237”]Idk about that. No offense, but

The “god” mentioned in the bible, is egotistical, enjoys being worshipped, he craves power, he enjoyed watching humans kill each other, his accepts sacrifices(form of witchcraft). Them are the exact things that Christians claim “Satan” is like. I mean even the bible says that satan is ruler of this world. Don’t u think if he wanted to, especially being the ruler, could have religion created to falsely lead people?..

There was a quote I read from an illuminist grand master(Russian) he said the god that Christianity worships is none other than their very own devil/satan, the illuminati has known this for thousands of years.

I don’t go along with the bible because, what kind of god could say he loves u enough to realign the cosmos but says if u defy him or do bad, that u will burn for eternity and be tortured day and night and you will scream for ever and ever,but he loves you. That’s the biggest BS story I have ever read.[/quote]

You forget something. God has all the attributes of the Tree of Life. That includes Severity and Evil. You forget that God is Everything. That includes evil, jealousy, everything that is bad. Also, everything that is good. Think about this.[/quote]

^^^^^

Elison…Elison…Elison…you disagree with me…then you ultimately AGREE with everything I said through this single statement.

Ironic?

I submit, BIG me is telling little ‘me’ you will each have to figure it out on your own.

Best of luck

:wink:

Is there any reason you can’t do both? Work both sides man, you’ll be better off!

That’s not a fact but a Kabbalistic opinion.[/quote]

Wrong. God is Existence, then Existence manifested through Time. Nothing is outside of him. This is a fact.

That’s not a fact but a Kabbalistic opinion.[/quote]

Wrong. God is Existence, then Existence manifested through Time. Nothing is outside of him. This is a fact.[/quote]

What contains all the consciousness that is the universe you see that exists? What allows it to expand infinitely, what holds the universe, besides the void, the dark formless, creative intelligence, through which our universe came and sprang forth from?

Or could it be that many of us lack words for a place where even consciousness, the fabric of our universe must rest within, to support it’s own nature.

Or is our universe one of many, supported in a vast network in an infinitely expanding flower of life design composed of linked universes which together rest within a formless but creative intelligence which continually creates because that is it’s purpose?

The first thing I learned about sacred geometry, was that first there was the void, the formless creative intelligence, and when it decided to manifest form, the most basic designs it manifested became the foundations of the universe, and if you simply look at the places where these appear, usually at levels so macro or microscopic that they cannot be consciously observed with our own perception, you will see information to support this belief that the structure of the universe and many organisms within it is inherent and identical in the form of their designs. It’s not a coincidence the universe is shaped like a dodecahedron, and it’s no coincidence many viruses have similar shapes to say…platonic solids.

The nature of this universe seems to be known a lot more well than the nature of the area outside of it.
edit: at least to us…

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

So i was watching E.A’s video about evoking Bael. And bael said if someone comes to bael and worships him, he will achieve godhood within minutes. If he doesnt , he will have a Majesty all the gods will envy. Can someone elaborate?

SOunds like he’s saying, “Either way you go with me, if you go a way with me, you’ll be a God.” Or perhaps he is saying, “If you worship me, you’ll achieve godhood. If you don’t, you’ll rise above godhood (a majesty all god’s will envy sounds like something that the gods don’t have)”. That’s my 2 cents

I like the way you put it. It makes sense lol

What i meant was, does anyone know how to achieve higher than godhood?

I’d say that is probably a pretty obvious no. I might be wrong, but why in the hell would you be on an internet magick forum if you already ascended beyond godhood?

1 Like

In my experience of mostly RHP for a couple decades… benefits you might experience. You will know truth, to the extent that thinking/deciding becomes a distraction. You will gain an ability to act instinctively without conscious thought, sometimes not knowing what you are doing, or why you are doing it, but will come to see with time that your actions or the results and consequences of them are very beneficial for other people and yourself.

Again, what is INDIVISIBLE and ONE cannot have ASPECTS.

God is not divided but is omnipresent and therefore is with me and around me at all times, the same goes for you.

Ugggh. The fact that God is omnipresent or ‘with you’ does not make YOU God. It doesn’t logically follow.

Certainly we are not divided as we may think.

This is true. Everything cosmic is connected.

All seperation or division is an illusion.

This is meaningless. Connection is not unity. Differentiation is real, and no “illusion” of division would even be possible without it. And at the very least the “illusion” itself is real as “illusion”, and differentiated, and what is differentiated is not a unity, and therefore not God. God is unity and only God is unity. And He has no parts, no aspects, no extension, no differentiation. He is the point. He is Being in itself. He is that whose existence is identical with its essence. He is pure act. Not to mention that the falsehood of illusion cannot exist within His absolute truth.

Now, perhaps you mean something else by “God”, but then you and I are talking past one another, and while your seemingly pantheistic use of the word may as well be replaced by that of “universe” or even “reality”, I am speaking of something that is beyond and above and apart from any of this.

I am God and I am Orismen at the same time. I am God as Orismen experiencing itself.

Again, you are only God insofar as the true self in that equation is God, but that true self IS NOT Orismen. It is God. Orismen is flesh and blood and a whole lot of things that are not God or “part of” God but substance that has been formed by God. God is TRANSCENDENT . You understand? He may be present with these things but he is not OF them and not IN them in any usual sense, as much as an extensionless point is not really in and of an extended space. He is not the flesh. Not the blood. Not the soul. Not the thoughts and dreams and emotions. He does not manifest AS substance, but THROUGH substance by giving it form.

Do you just come on this forum to argue Poety Oats? Seriously we all have moved on and got back to OP’s question.

This is a subjective personal gnosis based on my experience. You are NOT the authority on truth Poete, you have some and I have some. One day, maybe after you stop acting like a child with all your YELLING IN CAPS and you “uuggghs” you and I can have a civil conversation. Until then peace out.

I don’t know why, but that rendition of the name was hilarious.

This is what I’m doing right now, I’m actually trying to come up with a new form of empowerment (okay, based on existing ideas of the nature of the HGA/“higher self”/personal daemon) and I can say from my experiences from the past few months, the biggest danger is the fear you’re reinventing the wheel, that the existing paradigms (complete with their limitations) have come into being for a reason, because they do deliver, and that you could put in months or years of hard work, only to draw the same conclusions in the end.

It’s exciting, I don’t like to follow instructions so I’m keeping on and getting results, but I just wanted to throw this in as a reason maybe sometimes it may be best to go with established paradigms, at least if you have a pressing need, because the process of forming your own (insofar as that’s even possible, I mean) is kind of open-ended in some ways.

The value of starting with existing modalities, paradigms, etc is that you’re standing on the shoulders of giants, you know that certain types of action create certain consequences, and you know what to expect from any entities you encounter who other mages have called on before - striking out alone, not so much of the above applies, and you have to learn the rules the hard way instead of benefitting from other people’s experiences.