Benefits

Actually, it’s the other way around. God is Existence, he is everything that is, everything that was and everything that will be. He is the Alpha and Omega. Existence cannot be without the void, the nothingness.

You honestly think you create the spirit that shows up? That’s the biggest BS I’ve ever heard. Guess why you have authority over spirits… because you are part of God, who is everything. Everything is an aspect of him. You are already God, that’s why you have authority.

Demiurge? Sure, Yehovah is a demiurge. But that’s not the right way to say YHVH, the name of the true God.

Wrong. He is.

[quote=“Elison, post:18, topic:2237”][quote=“Titan, post:16, topic:2237”]@ellison:

Well how would the spirits react to a binding?[/quote]

Depends on the binding. There are bindings that bypass their will, like you rewire them.[/quote]

Just that act alone should prove to someone own godlike power.

A true god doesn’t need or seek proof of his power.

Wrong. He is.[/quote]

Idk about that. No offense, but

The “god” mentioned in the bible, is egotistical, enjoys being worshipped, he craves power, he enjoyed watching humans kill each other, his accepts sacrifices(form of witchcraft). Them are the exact things that Christians claim “Satan” is like. I mean even the bible says that satan is ruler of this world. Don’t u think if he wanted to, especially being the ruler, could have religion created to falsely lead people?..

There was a quote I read from an illuminist grand master(Russian) he said the god that Christianity worships is none other than their very own devil/satan, the illuminati has known this for thousands of years.

I don’t go along with the bible because, what kind of god could say he loves u enough to realign the cosmos but says if u defy him or do bad, that u will burn for eternity and be tortured day and night and you will scream for ever and ever,but he loves you. That’s the biggest BS story I have ever read.

1 Like

A true god doesn’t need or seek proof of his power.[/quote]

No what I meant is for Christians that believe they have no kind of godlike power. That proves to them what they are capable of,so they can get off of their knees.

[quote=“Titan, post:25, topic:2237”]Idk about that. No offense, but

The “god” mentioned in the bible, is egotistical, enjoys being worshipped, he craves power, he enjoyed watching humans kill each other, his accepts sacrifices(form of witchcraft). Them are the exact things that Christians claim “Satan” is like. I mean even the bible says that satan is ruler of this world. Don’t u think if he wanted to, especially being the ruler, could have religion created to falsely lead people?..

There was a quote I read from an illuminist grand master(Russian) he said the god that Christianity worships is none other than their very own devil/satan, the illuminati has known this for thousands of years.

I don’t go along with the bible because, what kind of god could say he loves u enough to realign the cosmos but says if u defy him or do bad, that u will burn for eternity and be tortured day and night and you will scream for ever and ever,but he loves you. That’s the biggest BS story I have ever read.[/quote]

You forget something. God has all the attributes of the Tree of Life. That includes Severity and Evil. You forget that God is Everything. That includes evil, jealousy, everything that is bad. Also, everything that is good. Think about this.

True, but what kind of god would want us to stay on our knees in worship instead of revealing to us our own Godliness.

Now in a way to disprove Christianity. The bible says when one dies they will go to their own paradise not hell or heaven. But where ever they deem paradise.

Studying metaphysics the past 8 years, I have came to the conclusion on the same thing. How could a “god” like mentioned in the bible hold us in a hell like place. If we are him we have the power of him. Think of soul travel, with one thought becomes an instant. So I disagree with the whole being trapped in hell theory. And once you die, u will go wherever you feel more comfortable, wether it be to the celestials, heaven like realms or hell like.

We are here on what’s called soul contracts, not to prove how good of slaves we are to a false creator.

Again, I intend no offensive responses, I’m just sharing my metaphysical beliefs.

And God couldn’t exist without the void. This is only because both are logically necessary in and of themselves.

Actually, “exist” isn’t a good word to use.

God does not exist. God is.

Even more so, the void does not exist. That’s the catch. The “void” is nothing, which is of course nothing at all. It only “exists” as the potential for negation.

You control that which you create, which is why we have authority over all spirits.

Non sequitur. You did not create all spirits. End of story.

I've visited the Source, and God has multiple personalities, the highest being Love, but never underestimate his pissed off side.

I doubt that, particularly given your description. God is one, transcendent and eternal. It cannot he divided into “multiple personalities” or become “pissed off”. I don’t know what you “visited”, but it certainly wasn’t Absolute Being. It can’t be “visited” either. It can only be identified with through unification, and you couldn’t bring anything back from that to report on as it would involve a complete transcendence of even your conscious existence.

That’s not a fact but a Kabbalistic opinion. And I don’t subscribe to it as it’s absurd. Monism is a complete falsification of the ancient esoteric wisdom of the creation of the cosmos through the action of logos upon chaos, of essence manifesting through substance and substance being formed by essence, which are distinct and separate and cannot be reduced to one another or to a third principle.

And God couldn’t exist without the void. This is only because both are logically necessary in and of themselves.

Actually, “exist” isn’t a good word to use.

God does not exist. God is.

Even more so, the void does not exist. That’s the catch. The “void” is nothing, which is of course nothing at all. It only “exists” as the potential for negation.

You control that which you create, which is why we have authority over all spirits.

Non sequitur. You did not create all spirits. End of story.

I've visited the Source, and God has multiple personalities, the highest being Love, but never underestimate his pissed off side.

I doubt that, particularly given your description. God is one, transcendent and eternal. It cannot he divided into “multiple personalities” or become “pissed off”. I don’t know what you “visited”, but it certainly wasn’t Absolute Being. It can’t be “visited” either. It can only be identified with through unification, and you couldn’t bring anything back from that to report on as it would involve a complete transcendence of even your conscious existence.[/quote]

Lol, the Gospel according to Poete Maudit.

We are all aspects of the Divine Source, so yes we did create the spirits. Certainly Orismen didn’t (I am not THAT old) but the eternal spark in me that is a part of the Divine Source did.

Who knows maybe Gnosis did visit the Source, or is it the source visiting Gnosis (via invocation) it IS possible.

[quote=“Titan, post:28, topic:2237”]True, but what kind of god would want us to stay on our knees in worship instead of revealing to us our own Godliness.

Now in a way to disprove Christianity. The bible says when one dies they will go to their own paradise not hell or heaven. But where ever they deem paradise.

Studying metaphysics the past 8 years, I have came to the conclusion on the same thing. How could a “god” like mentioned in the bible hold us in a hell like place. If we are him we have the power of him. Think of soul travel, with one thought becomes an instant. So I disagree with the whole being trapped in hell theory. And once you die, u will go wherever you feel more comfortable, wether it be to the celestials, heaven like realms or hell like.

We are here on what’s called soul contracts, not to prove how good of slaves we are to a false creator.

Again, I intend no offensive responses, I’m just sharing my metaphysical beliefs.[/quote][quote=“Titan, post:28, topic:2237”]True, but what kind of god would want us to stay on our knees in worship instead of revealing to us our own Godliness.

Again, I intend no offensive responses, I’m just sharing my metaphysical beliefs.[/quote]

Uggggh. It is not God who holds you in Hell, but you who hold yourself there through your rejection of Him. And that’s not a matter of some petty punishment, but a necessary consequence of that rejection, as the absence of God leads to chaos and worse. That’s what Hell is. It’s not a creation of God but the corruption of that creation that ends, ultimately, in nothingness.

You are not an aspect of something indivisible. Your spirit is identical with God, however, YOU are not, because you are a union of spirit and substance. YOU did not create all spirits. End of story.

You are not an aspect of something indivisible. Your spirit is identical with God, however, YOU are not, because you are a union of spirit and substance. YOU did not create all spirits. End of story.[/quote]

I dissagree. I AM an aspect of God. God is not divided but is omnipresent and therefore is with me and around me at all times, the same goes for you. Certainly we are not divided as we may think. All seperation or division is an illusion. I am God and I am Orismen at the same time. I am God as Orismen experiencing itself.

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:32, topic:2237”][quote=“Titan, post:28, topic:2237”]True, but what kind of god would want us to stay on our knees in worship instead of revealing to us our own Godliness.

Again, I intend no offensive responses, I’m just sharing my metaphysical beliefs.[/quote][quote=“Titan, post:28, topic:2237”]True, but what kind of god would want us to stay on our knees in worship instead of revealing to us our own Godliness.

Again, I intend no offensive responses, I’m just sharing my metaphysical beliefs.[/quote]

Uggggh. It is not God who holds you in Hell, but you who hold yourself there through your rejection of Him. And that’s not a matter of some petty punishment, but a necessary consequence of that rejection, as the absence of God leads to chaos and worse. That’s what Hell is. It’s not a creation of God but the corruption of that creation that ends, ultimately, in nothingness.[/quote]

I know, that’s the point I’m trying to make, is we damn ourselves. Were not sent there to suffer for our sins.

"Ye who suffer, suffer only of yourselves. No one else compels you.’’

Glad someone gets it Orismen. Of course I’m not sitting here proclaiming ‘I’ in this flesh created all things! That is as stupid as the man who proclaims ‘I am God’ when he finally has a breakthrough of divine realization, while getting laughed at by his peers.

However, yes, when ‘I’ am amalgamated with the BIG face of God, of who I am but a spark in this flesh, when I am able to through off the EGO(Cough work on that Maude…) of the Microcosmic existence, I did indeed create, I do indeed know I did, and I know WHY.

The higher-self, the divine existence, whatever you want to call it, I visited it. There are certainly ‘faces’ of personality, each basking in their own glory of creation. You would know if you’ve been there, lol you would know.

I’m not going to sit here and argue my experience over what ‘you’ say it should have been. Seriously Poete, you are very well read, and I imagine you’ve had plenty of your own experiences, and for that I should admire you. The problem with you as I see it, is for you to proclaim yourself the ‘authority’ on what someone did or did not see, does or does not know, felt or did not feel. This is pure vanity & ego of the highest caliber, literally as egomaniacal as telling someone in a group ritual that they didn’t do it right because the spirit gave them different information.

Are you able to lose your ‘self’ to experience your true ‘self’? Maybe you’re the one still caught in the illusion.

1 Like

In an other note; Gnosis, you and Omnipresent have the most confusing names here for me LOL. I sit around and think “I would like to be omnipresent…well I mean everywhere at once, not the forum member …I mean he is cool and all but…”

Also I can no longer say that I want to experience true Gnosis with out thinking dirty thoughts and snickering.

[quote=“Orismen, post:38, topic:2237”]In an other note; Gnosis, you and Omnipresent have the most confusing names here for me LOL. I sit around and think “I would like to be omnipresent…well I mean everywhere at once, not the forum member …I mean he is cool and all but…”

Also I can no longer say that I want to experience true Gnosis with out thinking dirty thoughts and snickering.[/quote]

well…see I was thinking about what the Colonel said about a name…When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful… It says, “GNOSIS.”

How I came up with the Name

This “argument” is one without any true logical end. Think about it, whether we like it or not, we all possess limited, and if you are here a very limited, perspective on what reality is. SO how the hell can you even attempt to state “facts” about eternity, the infinite… you definitions would be a complete negation, or even blasphemy for some, of the idea that you are trying to convey. Not saying that using words to convey would not help, but those words alone would do nothing to convey this experience of an Eternal one. So why oh why are we here, once again, attempting to put a particular definition on “God”, “Tao”, "“Brahman”… as if the guys ho wrote about it even knew what they were talking about.

Titan, you gotta find out this personal connection for yourself, there is no way that a conversation like this is going to help you find what you are looking for. However, I have told you this before already, so hopefully you are getting what I mean. As long as you learned something, I guess it wasn’t a complete bust but goddamn… this gotta be at least the 4th dick-measuring contest in the past month… this is how you “Become A Living God”!!!